- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Shetland & Orkney
- Bayanne Consultancy Craft Workshop. Bayanne House, Sellafirth, Yell, Shetland, ZE2 9DG.
- Hoxa Tapestry Gallery Neviholm, Hoxa, St Margaret's Hope, Orkney, KW17 2TW.
- Phat Sheep Producing hats, scarves, cushions and bags all made from 100% Shetland wool in contemporary designs. 10 Bells Place, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 0NW.
- Shetland Arts & Crafts Offering a unique range of woodcraft, knitwear and textiles, fancy goods, fashion and home accessories, gifts, fine art and musical instruments.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- Embrace Stocking an eclectic mix of jewellery, scarves, soaps, candles, bags, cards, pictures, prints and other authentic Scottish products and gifts from the Highlands and beyond at the Old Victorian Railway Station, Strathpeffer, IV14 9DH.
- Heronscroft Fairtrade foods and gifts including the Esther Ward textile collection and a small range of books and other gift items. The Shepherds Huts, Heronscroft, 13 Midtown of Inverasdale, Poolewe, IV22 2LW.
- The Highland Craft Company Natural soap and body products made using pure essential oils and plant extracts, hand made in the Far North East Highlands.
- Jail Dornoch Art gallery, gifts, jewellery, cashmere and woollens. Featuring Barbour, John Laing, Pringle and the largest stock of Arran Aromatics in the north. Castle Street, Dornoch, IV25 3SD.
- Lael Crafts Gallery stocks a wide range of some of the best local and Scottish arts and crafts. Located on the A835 on the route of the North Coast 500, dont drive by, drop in. 3 Lael, Lochbroom, Ullapool, IV23 2RS.
- The Little Soap & Candle Company Offering a natural range of luxurious scented candles, soaps, toiletries and much more. Refreshments are available in a lovely hidden Tea Garden. Tigh na Bruach, Drumbeg, IV27 4NW.
- Made in Assynt Lochinver Craft & Produce Markets showcase talented artists and crafts people from Assynt and the surrounding areas, and provide access to a fine selection of locally grown and produced food.
- Pink Pearls Beautiful handmade greeting cards and postcards available by mail order. Inverasdale, Poolewe, IV22 2LL.
- Tweedmatters We make and sell beautiful greetings cards and framed collages, using Harris Tweed and our own handmade papers. 16 Argyle Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UB.
- Ullapool Box Creations Hand made wooden boxes and gifts from the Highlands.
- Woodland Treasures High quality hand carved wooden jewellery, each piece individually crafted from recycled, salvaged or storm-felled timber. Lower Arboll Croft, Portmahomack, Tain, IV20 1SQ.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- Clisham Arts and Crafts Hats, jumpers, paintings, jewellery, framed photos, postcards, keyrings and prints. We also have a selection of toys, pot pourri, and scented candles for sale in our shop. Seaview, Bunavoneader, Isle of Harris, HS3 3AL.
- Hillcraft of Harris High quality hand-made gifts out of genuine Harris Tweed and other materials. Visit us online or at 1 Leacklea, Isle of Harris, HS3 3EH.
- Ladja Tweedcraft Craft business selling Harris Tweed bags and home accessories. 29 Sheshader, Point, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0EW.
- Morven Gallery Gallery displaying paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photographs and textiles. Shop selling jewellery, books and gifts. Upper Barvas, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0QX.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- Castle Gallery Specialising in exhibitions of contemporary paintings, sculpture, hand-made prints, crafts and jewellery. 43 Castle Street, Inverness, IV2 3DU.
- 2 Fishes Designs Skye inspired cross stitch.
- The Highland Soap Company Based in Spean Bridge, visit their retail workshop for bath & body products handmade locally with an emphasis on natural ingredients and herbal therapy.
- Isle of Skye Candle Company A family run business providing high quality, elegant handmade candles using natural soya wax and fragranced with scents inspired and created by nature.
- Isle of Skye Crafts Torr Park, Torvaig, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9HU.
- Isle of Skye Cuillin Marbles Genuine hand made Scottish gifts and keepsakes crafted on the island from world-renowned Isle of Skye marble. Portree, Isle of Skye.
- Isle of Skye Soap Company Providing hand-crafted aromatherapy soap, without colouring and using only the purest essential oils. Butterfly Cottage, Martin Crescent, Portree.
- Katie Jackson Designs Maker of unique felted silk scarves, distinctive textile bags and wood engraving cards. Knockview, Perth Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AP.
- Kiln Room Coffee Shop & Gifts Caoldair Pottery, Laggan Bridge, PH20 1BT.
- Logie Steading Visitor Centre Logie, Forres, IV36 2QN.
- Rockpool House Crafts Crafts made or designed on the premises. Resipole, Strontian, PH36 4HX.
- Skye Batiks Celtlic wallhangings, colourful clothing, jewellery and much more. The Green, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9BT.
- Skyelight Candles Candle makers also offering candle making classes. Upper Garafad, Staffin, Isle of Skye, IV51 9JX.
- Skye Knives Making high quality, unique custom knives and other artefacts to order. Bob & Jake Cleland, 16 Upper Milovaig, Glendale, Isle of Skye, IV55 8WY.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Celtic3d Small online business producing designs and clan crests related to Scotland that are then 3d printed online in a range of plastics, metals and ceramics.
- Claggan Soap A collection of natural soaps handmade in Scotland using the finest vegetarian ingredients. Buy securely online from our website.
- Lauraine's Crafts A mobile craft shop that operates throughout Grampian.
- Pebbletree Unique gifts made using genuine Scottish beach pebbles - wedding favours, wish pebbles, and personalised gifts for weddings, christenings, friends and loved ones.
- Serenity by Jen Handmade scented candles.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- Arran Aromatics The Home Farm, Brodick, Isle of Arran, KA27 8DD.
- Heartfelt at Dalmally Railway Station Working textile studio using native sheepskin wool set within Victorian Railway Station. Dalmally railway station on the Callander to Oban line, Dalmally, PA33 1AA.
- Hebridean Isles Trading Company Wool, knitwear, gifts, meat and much, much more from the the Island at the Edge - Colonsay - and the Hebridean isles. Col Na Sithe, Upper Kilchattan, Isle of Colonsay, PA61 7YR.
- Jolly Molly Gifts and accessories mainly for the home with a wide range of items from clocks, cushions and candles to silverware, mirrors and lamps. Shore Road, Brodick, Isle of Arran, KA27 8AJ.
- Kilmory Workshop Fine woodwork, woodturning and handthrown stoneware pottery. Kilmory, Isle of Arran, KA27 8PH.
- Lomond Soap Handmade in small batches, we use only vegetable oils and butters to make our soap. No preservatives, detergents, surfactants or palm oil - helping to preserve the rain forests and Orangutans of Asia.
- Made in Argyll Quality Crafts and Gifts handmade by local people. Unit 5 The Waterfront, Railway Pier, Oban, PA34 4LW.
- Mansefield Studios A purpose-built ceramics studio and contemporary craft gallery showcasing premium quality ceramics, photography, paintings and jewellery, all made in Scotland. Mansefield House, Arrochar, G83 7AG.
- Natural Elements Crafts Gallery A source of unique gift ideas, unusual presents and beautiful handmade gifts from Scotland. Church Square, Inveraray, PA32 8TX.
- Purdies Scottish Soap Company Providing natural handmade soaps, bath and bodycare that are natural and organic, using raw certified organic materials. Crawford Cottage, Strathlachlan, Strachur, PA27 8BU.
- Torrisdale Castle Tannery Organic tanning, sheepskin rugs and deerskins. Torrisdale Castle, Carradale, PA28 6QT.
- West Highland Crafts A small company based in Ardnamurchan in the beautiful West Highlands. All products advertised on this site are by artists and crafts producers living and working on the west coast of Scotland.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- Crafts of Angus The showcase and shop for the Angus Craft Association. This co-operative of local crafters and artists work together to run the shop and offer a wide selection of items made locally. 14 The Square, Letham, DD8 2PZ.
- Karelia House is a craft shop based in Aberfeldy, which specialises in quilting, knitting, felting, craft workshops and unique giftware. Kenmore Road, Comrie Bridge, By Aberfeldy, PH15 2LS.
- Native Arts Trading Authentic Native American art handmade by Native American Indian artisans. "Finella", Drumtochty, By Auchenblae, AB30 1TR.
- Roobedo Ruth invites you to see her at work making quality handmade Harris tweed products. The Old Post Office, 8 Kirkmichael Road, Moulin, PH16 5EH.
- The Wooden Quaich Hand turned quaichs from mostly Scottish timber, each one completely unique and an excellent and traditional gift to mark a special occasion.
- Embroidered Originals Shop and gallery with a wide range of hand made cards, textile pictures and gifts on a Scottish theme. Blacketyside Farm, Leven, KY8 5PX.
- Kirsty McLellan Sewing Services Scottish fabric shop, craft shop, sewing workshop. Gateside Mills, Gateside, By Cupar, KY14 7TD.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- None currently listed.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- The Bead Company Supply of jewellery making components for beginners or designers, including a vast array of workshops, services, wholesale and internet sales. 7 Keith Street, Partick, Glasgow, G11 6QQ.
- Bear-ly Reminiscent The Leadhills Mining Bear Company.
- The Caurnie Soaperie Scotland oldest soap makers, based in an organic herb garden on the east side of Kirkintilloch.
- Janet & John This Arts & Crafts Gallery, in the heart of the West End of Glasgow, features work by Scottish artists and crafters and stocks a range of hand-made work. Upper Floor, De Courcy's Arcade, Cresswell Lane, Hillhead, Glasgow, G12 8AA.
- Little Persia Hand-made Persian and Oriental rug specialist. 11-13 Commerce Street, Glasgow, G5 8AB.
- McLaggan Smith Mugs Ceramic mug printing. Ship worldwide.
- The Melt Pool Handmade eco-friendly candles available online and from various outlets across Scotland.
- The Old Smiddy Gift Shop An extensive gift shop filled with unusual yet remarkly affordable items. 23 Green Street, Strathaven, ML10 6LT.
- RDW Glass A stained glass studio offering 1 or 2 day classes for beginners enabling them to learn the skills and techniques involved in making stained glass. 23 Fleming Street, Dennistoun, Glasgow, G31 1PQ.
- Scotlands Gift Store Online Scottish store specialising exclusively in quality Scottish gifts, souvenirs, jewellery, textiles, clothing, food, drink and more. 22 Lomond Drive, Airdrie, ML6 0LW.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- Alba Inspirations Handcrafted wooden gifts, candleholders and home decor all made from reclaimed wood sourced from around Scotland and handcrafted Scottish-inspired wedding cards.
- Fern Glass Handmade stained glass suncatchers. 23 Polton Road, Lasswade, EH18 1AB.
- Sapphire Cottage Organics Handmade organic soaps, bodycare products and aromatherapy gifts. PO Box 15485, Bathgate, EH48 3WW.
- Stampers Grove Art rubber stamp and paper crafts hobby shop. 92 Grove Street, Edinburgh, EH3 8AP.
- Urban Cuckoo Selling unusual and funky home accessories and gifts. 30 Kimmerghame Drive, Edinburgh, EH4 2GJ.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- Borders Aromatics Handmade candles and home fragrancing. The Flat 4, The Square, Greenlaw, TD10 6UD.
- Cuero Leather Bags Individually crafted, quality leather bags, handbags and backpacks, which include traditional and innovative styles. Cuero Workshop, Harestanes Visitor Centre, near Jedburgh.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- Craft Daft Drop in craft studio offering massive range of painting activities for all ages and abilities. 2 Cow Wynd, Alloway Street, Ayr, KA7 1SP.
- Creetown Gem Rock Museum & Shop Chain Road, Creetown, DG8 7HJ.
- Hippidippies Gifts & Gallery Hand made jewellery and crafts, hand made soap and Fair Trade gifts plus a range of affordable art and photography by local artists. 25 South Main Street, Wigtown, DG8 9EH.
- Linda Woodfield, Textile Artist A textile artist, creating, selling and exhibiting in her open workshop studio. Classes can be booked for all ages and abilities. 1 Station Road, Newton Stewart, DG8 6LJ.