- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Shetland & Orkney
- Aurora Offering an extensive range of contemporary designer jewellery. Workshop and Showroom, Old Finstown Road, St. Ola, Orkney.
- Sheila Fleet Designer Jewellery. Old Schoolhouse, Tankerness, Orkney, KW17 2QT.
- Fluke Jewellery Marine jewellery inspired by nature. Seaview Stores, Burray, Orkney, KW17 2SS.
- Alison Moore Designs Beautiful and stylish Scottish jewellery featuring gold, silver and gemstones. Designed and handmade in our Orkney workshop.
- Ortak Jewellery One of Orkneys first companies making hand crafted jewellery on the island. Garrison Road, Hatston Industrial Estate, Kirkwall, KW15 1RH.
- Celina Rupp Jewellery Handcrafted silver and gold jewellery inspired by Orkney's rich landscape and heritage. Available through our online store. Clovelly, Holm, Orkney, KW17 2RU.
- Shetland Jewellery Silver and Gold Jewellery in Celtic, Nordic and Scottish designs. Soundside, Weisdale, Shetland, ZE2 9LQ.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- Ailleas Designs Artisan-crafted and individually designed sterling silver and premium gemstone jewellery. Tor Aluinn, Birchburn, Aultbea, IV22 2HZ.
- The Selkies Haunt Individually designed and handcrafted bronze and copper jewellery art from the enchanted banks of Loch Ewe.
- Tain Silver Handcrafted silver from the Highlands. Victoria Buildings, High Street, Tain, IV19 1AE.
- Woodland Treasures High quality hand carved wooden jewellery, each piece individually crafted from recycled, salvaged or storm-felled timber. Lower Arboll Croft, Portmahomack, Tain, IV20 1SQ.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- Hebridean Jewellery Celtic jewellery from the Celtic homeland. Shops in Stornoway on Lewis and in Fort William. Head Office & Workshop, Iochdar, South Uist, Western Isles HS8 5QX.
- Morven Gallery Gallery displaying paintings, ceramics, sculptures, photographs and textiles by local artists and craftspeople. Upper Barvas, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0QX.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- Duncan House Fine Jewellery Fine Jewellery makers workshop and large gallery. The Steading, Strathaird, Near Elgol, Isle of Skye, IV49 9AX.
- Skye Batiks Celtlic wallhangings, colourful clothing, jewellery and much more. The Green, Portree, Isle of Skye, IV51 9BT.
- Skye Silver The largest display of original sterling silver and gold jewellery on the island. The Old School, Colbost, Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZT.
- The Studio Displaying the largest selection of contemporary jewellery in the Highlands. Wholefood Cafe adjacent. Achnasheen, IV22 2EE.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Jamieson & Carry An independent jewellery store offering a wide range of jewellery hand-made in-store, as well as some designer jewellery. 142 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1GF.
- Nu-Gems Hand crafted jewellery - contemporary and urban. Upper Anguston Cottage, Peterculter, Aberdeen, AB14 0PP.
- S I Craft Designs Beautiful, hand crafted wedding rings made using Damascus steel and precious metals.
- Scozzese Design Jewellery Jewelley from within the Granite City with Italian design and style. Aberdeen, AB10 7HX.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- Coastal Design Gallery Locally designed and made gold jewellery by designer goldsmith Grant Logan. 10 Hall Street, Campbeltown, PA28 6BU.
- R. Grant Logan, Designer Goldsmith Unique gold jewellery inspired by the lore, landscape and nature of Kintyre hand made in Campbeltown with supreme craftsmanship. Glenramskill, Campbeltown, PA28 6RD.
- Mahailia Jewellery Design Specialising in bespoke recycled precious metal jewellery. All made with strong ethical values, by the Atlantic Ocean. The Smithy, Glenbarr, Tarbert, PA29 6UT.
- Isle of Mull Silver & Goldsmiths Main Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NT.
- Juno Design Gallery Have your wedding and engagement rings custom made to order by in-house designer Joanne Mackellar. 55 Marine Parade, Kirn, Dunoon.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- Heathergems Scottish heather gifts and jewellery manufactured in Scotland. Visitor Centre at 22 Atholl Road, Pitlochry.
- None currently listed.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- Donaldsons of Crieff Kilts, tartan & jewellery from Scotland. 14 West High Street, Crieff, PH7 4DL.
- Gordon R McFarlane FBHI - Watchmaker & Jeweller 41 Mill Street, Alloa, FK10 1DW.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- Fifi Bijoux Scottish Designer Jeweller using Fair Traded gold, platinum and silver and ethical diamonds. First Floor, 36 North Hanover Street, Glasgow, G1 2AD.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- Bedecked Beads specialise in unusual and unique jewellery designs incorporating various mediums including polymer clay, dominoes, buttons and of course bead.
- Greyfriars Antiques Specialising in antique Scottish agate jewellery, Scottish antique jewellery and Scottish antiques. 9a Milrig Holdings, Kirknewton, EH27 8DE.
- JoJo Blue Design Based in Edinburgh, JoJo Blue Design create contemporary pieces that express a love of colour and abstract form.
- pebbles Proud to showcase talented Scottish designer makers as well as cutting edge designers from around the world. 2 Hope Street, Bo'ness, EH51 0AA and 9 Jeffrey Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1DR.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- Hamish D Smith, Jeweller and Goldsmith Specialist manufacture of local jewellery designs. East Bank House, 4, Bourtree Place, Hawick, TD9 9HU.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- Baxters Jewellers P.O. Box 8631, Saltcoats, KA21 5YF.
- Ogham Designer Jewellery Ayr town centre jewellery retailer featuring Scottish designers and designers from all over the world. 35 High Street, Ayr, KA7 1LU.
- Joanna Repton Jewellery Designer Handcrafted designer jewellery. Kirkbank, Dunscore, Dumfries, DG2 0TB.