- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Abandoned Scotland Exploring the forgotten, abandoned and rarely seen places in Scotland.
- Canmore Details of over 320,000 buildings, archaeological, industrial and maritime sites across Scotland and beyond.
- Electric Scotland Great site about the history of Scotland, the Scots and Scots-Irish.
- Gazeteer for Scotland A vast geographical database including tourist attractions, industries and historic sites, together with histories of family names and biographies of famous people associated with Scotland.
- lonely-isles.com Resources, links and information about the abandoned or sparsely populated islands of Scotland.
- Music Scotland A gateway to Scotland's music.
- National Rural Network The gateway for information and services to Rural Communities in Scotland.
- Orkneyjar Exceptionally well designed site covering the heritage of Orkney.
- Scotland Info Attractive site about Scotland with some excellent photography.
- Scotland's Finest A Dutch site in English by a self-confessed Scotland addict that provides information about interesting places to visit, scenic routes and walking trails.
- Scotland the Movie Location Guide Comprehensive guide to Scottish locations used in film & TV.
- SCOTS Project A corpus of Scottish texts from 1945 to the present day.
- Scottish at Heart A friendly guide to everything Scottish.
- Scottish Geology.com A permanent gateway' to Scottish geology on the web.
- Scottish Philosophy Site of the International Association for Scottish Philosophy.
- Scottish Place-Name Society The Society exists for the support of all aspects of toponymic studies in Scotland, and in particular the work of the Scottish Place-Name Database.
- Secret Scotland Fascinating site on which secret, hidden or otherwise notable features around Scotland are recorded and shared.
- Silicon Glen - Scotland's first Internet Guide Founded in 1994 by Craig Cockburn.
- Wikipedia:WikiProject Scotland A group dedicated to improving Wikipedia's coverage of topics related to Scotland.