Harburn Golf Club, West Calder, EH55 8RS.
2 miles from West Calder, Harburn Golf Course sits on the northern slope of the Pentland
Hills in a stunning parkland setting surrounded by trees. The club dates back to 1925 and
prides itself on its tremendous club spirit. Families are welcome and there is a lively
social calendar. Bistro19 is the club's outstanding catering facility which is open to both
members and visitors for bar lunches and suppers in the lounge and for dinner in the restaurant.
Club membership is flexible, offering generous family discounts for second and subsequent members
in a household. 5 day and student membership is also available. Harburn also has a thriving
junior membership, with qualified coaches on hand to develop and nurture young talent. Members
can gain an official CONGU handicap to enable them to compete in competitions at Harburn and Open
Tournaments at other clubs. Harburn membership also includes reciprocal deals with 3 other courses
where members can play for free. Visiting players from other clubs are most welcome. Visit the
website for further information, to book a tee time and to check out green fees.
Tel: 01506 871131.
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Shetland & Orkney
- Walsay Golf Club Skaw, Brough, Whalsay, Shetland Isles ZE2 9AW. UK's most northerly golf club.
- Stromness Golf Club Orkney Islands.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- Gairloch Golf Club Visitors welcome. Flowerdale, Gairloch, IV21 2BD.
- Royal Dornoch Golf Club Championship - world ranked 15th - Links plus second recreational links course. Golf Road, Dornoch, IV25 3LW.
- Strathpeffer Golf Club Visitors welcome. Open all year. Strathpeffer, IV14 9AS.
- Tain Golf Club Chapel Road, Tain, IV19 1JE.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- None currently listed.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- Aigas Golf Course Set in undulating parkland lying snugly between the fine Aigas Forest and the peaceful river Beauly.
- Boat of Garten Golf Club Boat of Garten, PH24 3BQ.
- Carrbridge Golf Club Non members welcome. Inverness Road, Carrbridge, PH23 3AU.
- Kingussie Golf Club Kingussie.
- Loch Ness Golf Course Fairways Leisure, Castle Heather, Inverness, IV2 6AA.
- Newtonmore Golf Club Golf Course Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AT.
- Traigh Golf Club Arisaig, Mallaig.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Elgin Golf Club Visitors welcome from 9.30am. Hardhillock, Birnie Road, Elgin, IV30 3SX.
- Nairn Golf Club Seabank Road, Nairn, IV12 4HB.
- Royal Tarlair Golf Club Macduff.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- Bute Golf Club Close to the sands of Stravannan Bay on Bute's west coast, Bute Golf Club's 9 hole course is set against the dramatic backdrop of the mountains of Arran.
- Glencruitten Golf Club, Oban Glencruitten Road, Oban, PA34 4PU.
- Rothesay Golf Club One of Scotland's most scenic golf courses, in a picturesque setting with panoramic views covering the seven Counties surrounding the Firth of Clyde. Rothesay, Isle of Bute.
- Taynuilt Golf Club A challenging 9-hole parkland course surrounded by majestic scenery located close to the base of Ben Cruachan and with stunning views up Loch Etive. Visitors welcome.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- Alyth Golf Club Alyth, Blairgowrie, PH11 8HF.
- Auchterarder Golf Club The Clubhouse, Ochil Road, Auchterarder, PH3 1LS.
- The Blairgowrie Golf Club Blairgowrie.
- Crieff Golf Club Perth Road, Crieff, PH7 3LR.
- Dunkeld and Birnam Golf Club Fungarth, Dunkeld, PH8 0HU.
- Gleneagles Auchterarder, PH3 1NF.
- Guthrie Castle Golf Course Guthrie, By Forfar, DD8 2TP.
- Killin Golf Club A picturesque 9 hole course set in the beautiful scenery of the Perthshire Highlands. Killin, PFK21 8TX.
- Charleton House Golf Course Colinsburgh, By Elie, KY9 1HG.
- The Royal and Ancient Golf Club The official site of the home of golf.
- St Andrews Links The official website for At Andrews Links.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- None currently listed.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- None currently listed.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- Golf East Lothian A comprehensive guide to all 19 courses in East Lothian, containing information on accommodation, events and local golf news.
- Harburn Golf Club A parkland course attractively situated on the northern slopes of the Pentland Hills, two miles from West Calder in West Lothian.
- Kingsfield Golf Driving Range A family run golf range situated just off Junction 3 of the M9 on the outskirts of the Royal Burgh of Linlithgow.
- Musselburgh Links - The Old Golf Course Balcarres Road, Musselburgh.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- Lilliesleaf Golf Course A nine hole fun course for the less discerning golfer. Dimpleknowe, Lilliesleaf, Melrose, TD6 9JU.
- Roxburghe Golf Course Challenging Par 72 championship course. Kelso.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- Glasgow Gailes Golf Club Championship links course of the Glasgow Golf Club opened in 1892. Gailes, Irvine, KA11 5AE.
- Golf Clubs, Golf Courses & Driving Ranges in Dumfries and Galloway
- Kilmarnock (Barassie) Golf Club Seaside qualifying course for the Open Championship. 29 Hillhouse Road, Barassie, Troon, KA10 6SY.
- Largs Golf Club Parkland course overlooking Firth of Clyde. 18 holes; 6,115 yards; SSS 71. Visitors welcome by arrangement. Irvine Road, Largs, KA30 8EU.
- Millport Golf Club Island course overlooking Millport. 18 holes; 5,828 yards; SSS 69. Visitors welcome: book in advance. Golf Road, Millport, Isle of Cumbrae.
- Royal Troon Golf Club Classic links courses, home to the Open Championship in 1997 and 2004. Craigend Road, Troon, KA10 6EP.
- Western Gailes Golf Club Championship links course, opened in 1897. 18 holes; 6,714 yards; SSS 73. Visitors by arrangement. Gailes, Irvine, KA11 5AE.