CNDo Scotland Walking and Hiking Tours, 33 Stirling Enterprise
Park, Stirling, FK7 7RP. Relax, de-stress and discover the diversity of
Scotland's natural heritage and landscape with a CNDo Scotland walking tour or
course. Enjoy excellent food and accommodation, the camaraderie of a small
group of like minded travellers and the support of one of our qualified walking
leaders on one of our range of classic tours. From the challenges of Scotland's
long distance trails or classic mountain routes to one of our Highlands and
Islands discovery tours you'll find something to suit all tastes and abilities.
Join one of our series of scheduled holidays or ask us to put together a
package just for you. For groups of 6 or more we can deliver one of our trails
at a time to suit you or provide a bespoke team-building or charity fundraising
challenge. And if you'd like to guide yourself, we can even arrange that too,
by giving you a choice of walking, other activities and accommodation, all
pre-booked for you to arrive and enjoy. For further details see our website or
Tel/Fax: +44 (0) 1786 445703.
the Cairngorms, Glenlivet Estate Office, Main Street, Tomintoul, AB37 9ET. Escape to Glenlivet
and enjoy the wide open spaces, peace and freedom in this quiet corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
A wide range of quality accommodation is available to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you choose
a hotel, B&B, self-catering holiday cottage, or hostel, you are sure to find a warm Scottish welcome in
Glenlivet and Tomintoul. There are over a hundred miles of waymarked trails offering superb walking and
cycling opportunities for all abilities including the purpose built mountain biking tracks on Carn Daimh.
Wildlife is abundant with many species of bird and Scottish mammals resident in the area. Glenlivet is
situated in the very heart of Speyside's Malt Whisky country, where visitors can discover the fascinating
history of whisky and visit distilleries in the area. Tel: 01479 870070.
Tasting Scotland. Owned
and operated by Brenda Anderson, Scotland's Ambassador for the World Food Travel Association,
Tasting Scotland is the country's leading, award-winning luxury food and drink tour specialists.
Day Tours, Short Breaks or Vacations, perfect for both locals and visitors are all customisable
to suit your taste. Behind-the-scenes insights from Scotland’s world-class food and drink artisans,
a chance to blend your own whisky to take home, take a Scottish cooking masterclass, lift langoustine
and crab creels off a remote Scottish island with a lifelong fisherman, forage for nature's bounty.
Expert-guided or Self-Drive. Combines cultural must visit attractions and locations. Michelin star
dining and more. Whatever your taste your wish is our command! Customised Tasting Tours or Events
for businesses can also be arranged. Tasting Scotland……creating memories for those with discerning
taste. Tel: +44 (0)141 239 4907. Mobile: +44 (0)7974 212 529.
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Bedlam Paintball The ultimate adrenaline rush is available in Aberdeen, Dundee, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- John Muir Trust Activities and Conservation Programme Activity trips in Scotland run by the John Muir Trust. Adventurous trips for adults and families, courses for adults to develop specific interests, outdoor experiences for young people and conservation work parties.
- Scottish Country Sports Tourism Group A site covering all country sports in Scotland including angling, shooting and stalking.
- S D Adventures Offering outdoor activities across the central belt and the Highlands of Scotland. From Canoeing to Climbing and Archery to Zorbing.
- Serenity Scotland Offering high quality experiences of Scottish culture, history and folklore, individually designed, cultural walking tours, plus accommodation booking.
Shetland & Orkney
- Creative Escapes Offering drawing, painting and drama tuition with specialist facilities. From a rainy day activity to longer residential courses. Highland Park House, St Ola, Kirkwall, Orkney, KW15 1SU.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- Gairloch Canoe and Kayak Centre offer sea kayaking day or half day trips around Gairloch, Loch Ewe and Loch Maree.
- The Torridon Activities Multi activity provider offering leisure activities, guiding, instruction and courses. Torridon, IV22 2EY.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- Adventure Hebrides A guide to adventure in the Outer Hebrides. 20a Coll, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0JR.
- Bill Lawson Enterprises Genealogy and History books. Walks leaflets. Guided Walks in South Harris. Slide shows with songs. Lectures on Genealogy and History. The Old Schoolhouse, Northton, Isle of Harris, HS3 3JA.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- 3 Wise Monkeys Climbing An indoor climbing centre in Fort William. Fassifern Road, Fort William, PH33 6QX,
- Active Highs offer a great range of outdoor activities and adventure sports including white water rafting, scenic river rafting trips, canyoning, gorge walking, canoeing, kayaking, mountain biking, rock climbing and abseiling. The Activity Centre, The Great Glen Water Park, South Laggan, By Spean Bridge, Fort William, PH344EA.
- Active Spirit Outdoor Activities for all abilities, especially those wishing to try something new. Vecta, St Columba Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1EF.
- Ardintigh Highland Outdoor Centre Ideal base for an activity holiday, Summer camp, walking holiday or getaway break. Invermorar House, Morar, PH40 4PA.
- Ardeonaig Outdoor Acitivity Centre Offering a superb range of seasonal and year-round activities at all levels of competence from beginner to advanced. Part of the Abernethy Trust.
- Badaguish Cairngorm Outdoor Centre Explore and develop new and exciting skills in the Cairngorms National Park. Badaguish Centre, Aviemore, PH22 1QU.
- Backpackertours Budget adventure/skiing tours throughout Scotland for the 18 to 30 age group.
- Boots n Paddles Specialists in open canoe hire and guided trips. Also gorge walking, sea kayaking, mountain biking, climbing and archery. 14 Cabrich, Kirkhill, Inverness, IV5 7PH.
- Cairnwell Mountain Sports Multi Activity Centre Gulabin Lodge, Spittal of Glenshee, PH10 7QE.
- Caledonian Discovery Cruising and Activity Holidays. The Slipway, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7NB.
- Craggan Outdoors Offering a range of outdoor activities for individuals and groups in the heart of The Cairngorms.
- Explore Highland We hire canoes and sea kayaks for self guided paddling adventures plus arrange guided paddling holidays. 18 Mackenzie Park Gardens, Inverness, IV2 3SU.
- G2 Outdoor Ltd. Based in the centre of the Cairngorm National Park, G2 can access a wide range of outdoor activities for the whole family. 3 Burnside Road, Aviemore, PH22 1SQ.
- Kushi Adventures Offering guided mountain and trail walks, multi-activity adventure holidays, kayak and canoe trips. Also adventure training, rock climbing and abseiling. 20 Union Road, Inverness, IV2 3JY.
- Mike Lates Skye Highs Guiding in the Cuillin and instruction for all mountaineering pursuits. 3 Luib, Broadford, Isle of Skye, IV49 9AN.
- Logie Steading Visitor Centre Logie, Forres, IV36 2QN.
- Portraits of a Land Photographic holidays and workshops on the Isle of Skye. Photograph coastal seascapes, rugged landscapes, bird life, marine life with expert tuition from professional award winning photographer Marcus McAdam.
- Quad Bike Tours Quad biking trips and off road driving experiences in the Highlands. Also providing other outdoor activities on request. Keepers Cottage, Inverlair, Tulloch, Roy Bridge, PH31 4AR.
- Rothiemurchus Highland Estate Guided walks and tours, clay pigeon shooting, 4x4 driving, fishing, shopping and much more. By Aviemore, PH22 1QH. STB 4 Star Visitor Attraction.
- Snowgoose Mountain Centre Active, safe fun courses and guiding with friendly, local professionals. The Old Smiddy, Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7JH.
- Venture Scotland Programmes with an emphasis on personal and social development, shared experiences, and enjoyment in an outdoor setting.
- Vertical Descents Offering a choice of adventure activities for individuals and groups.
- White Wave - Skye's Outdoor Centre 'a cross between an activity centre, an inn, a ceilidh place and a family home...' No. 19 Lincro, Kilmuir, Isle of Skye.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Ardenbeg Bunkhouse and Outdoor Centre Grant Road, Grantown-on-Spey, Morayshire, PH26 3LD.
- Braemar Highland Experience provides unique road and off-road tours in the Cairngorms National Park.
- Caledonia Hilltreks Offering personal attention in the fields of hillwalking, backpacking, long distance walks, camping, wilderness walks, Munro bagging. 61 Macaulay Drive, Craigiebuckler, Aberdeen, AB15 8FL.
- The Creative Retreat Comfortable self catering accommodation with integral studio space suitable for any number of activities. 5 St Anns Terrace, Banff, AB45 1AW.
- The Glenlivet Estate Enjoy excellent walking, cycling, horse riding and skiing on an extensive network of waymarked trails, or find solitude and a wonderful sense of peace, quiet and open space here.
- House of Mulben A large estate set in the heart of Speyside, we specialise in tailor made outdoor packages and adventure breaks.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- Achacone Farm Border collie training holidays in the Highlands on a 2000 acre working sheep and cattle farm. Appin, By Oban.
- Ardroy Outdoor Education Centre On the shores of Loch Goil within the Loch Lomond National Park. Providing courses for schools and colleges.
- Arran Adventure Co. Located in the grounds of the Auchrannie Spa Resort and offering a range of adventure activities, including sea kayaking, gorge walking, archery, mountain biking, climbing and abseiling.
- Arran in Focus Providing full and half day photography workshops and tours to all levels. From compacts to full SLR's. Mill Cottage, Lamlash, Isle of Arran, KA27 8NJ.
- Moto Scotland Scotlands first (and only) off road motorbike training centre is based near Inveraray.
- Quadmania The ultimate quadbike experience. Offering organised activity days for individuals and groups. Ardentinny, By Dunoon, PA23 8TP.
- Re-Create Craft and pottery workshops with B&B and Self Catering accommodation available on site. Sgath an Tighe, 179 Marine Parade, Hunters Quay, Dunoon, PA23 8HJ.
- Sea Kayak Mull Sea kayak trips for half a day, full day or evening in and around Tobermory. A range of longer adventures, from camping trips, week long tours and weekends with Nick Ray.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- None currently listed.
- Fordell Firs National Activity Centre An outdoor activity centre for organised and educational groups. Hillend, By Dunfermline, KY11 7HQ.
- Knockhill Racing Circuit Scotland's National Motorsport Centre with a wide range of driving activities. By Dunfermline, KY12 9TF. STB 3 Star Activity Centre.
- Newton Hill Country Sports Off-road driving, quad bikes, clay shooting, fly fishing and more. Newton Farm, Wormit, DD6 8RL.
- Quad Bike Trail, Hovercraft Circuit & Clay Pigeon Shooting Craigluscar Farm, By Dunfermline, KY12 9HT.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- Gartmore House Create and explore with our activity craft breaks. Gartmore, FK8 3RS.
- Terra Nova Leadership & Team Development Programmes onsite and at various venues across Scotland, including under sail. Ancaster Business Centre, Cross Street, Callander, FK17 8AS.
- Wildcat Adventures Providing Guided & Self Guided Walking, Cycling, and Motorbiking holidays throughout Scotland. 4 Marschal Court, Wallace Park, Stirling, FK7 7UY. STB 4 Star Leisure Centre.
- Xtreme Karting Indoor Karting centre for adults and children aged 10-15 years old. Unit J, Lochlands Business Park, Larbert, Falkirk, FK5 3NS.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- None currently listed.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- None currently listed.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- None currently listed.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- Lockerbie Manor Activity Holidays Offering outdoor activity holidays for families in Lockerbie, Dumfriesshire. Also school adventure courses provided by Manor Adventure.