- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Am Baile The Highland Council's bilingual website about the history and culture of the Highlands and Islands.
- An Comunn Gaidhealach A voluntary membership organisation founded in 1891 for the preservation and development of the Gaelic language.
- An Comunn Gàidhealach Ameireaganach The American Gaelic Society.
- An Lanntair Arts Featuring an all year programme of exhibitions and events to promote contemporary Gaelic Culture. South Beach Street, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2BX.
- Bòrd na Gàidhlig Body funded by the Scottish Government that has responsibility for improving the status of Scottish Gaelic.
- Comunn Gaidhlig Inbhir Nis The Gaelic Society of Inverness, established in 1871 to cultivate the language, poetry and music of the Scottish Highlands.
- Comunn na Gàidhlig Promoting Scottish Gaelic language and culture since 1984.
- Gaelic Place Names of Scotland Ainmean-Àite na h-Alba is the national body for Gaelic place names in Scotland.
- Kildonan Museum - Taigh-tasgaidh Chill Donnain Offering year-round tuition in traditional Gaelic drama, dance, music and art. In July or August each year the museum hosts the 'Feis Tir a'Mhurain', a week long tuition-based Gaelic festival. Kildonan, Lochboisdale, South Uist, HS8 5RL.
- Pàrlamaid na h-Alba The Gaelic website at the Scottish Parliament, publishing information and news in the Gaelic language.
- Sabhal Mor Ostaig - Scotland's Gaelic College A range of Gaelic language and traditional music courses taught in a relaxed, informal atomosphere. Sleat, Isle of Skye, IV44 8RQ.
- Seirbheis nam Meadhanan Gaidhlig Gaelic Media Service was constituted by the Communications Act of 2003 to replace the Gaelic Broadcasting Committee.