- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Capability Scotland Online One of the country's leading disability organisations working for a just Scotland.
- DisabilityDates.com Dating site for people with disabilities.
- Disability Equality Scotland A membership organisation for disabled people and disability groups/organisations working to make Scotland fully accessible.
- Disability Information Scotland helps to guide people through the maze of disability information.
- Disability Rights UK Disabled people working to create a society where everyone can participate equally as full citizens.
- Good Access Guide UK-wide directory of services for disabled people, seniors, and anyone whose life is made easier by better access to goods, services and amenities.
- Lead Scotland Linking Education and Disability, is a voluntary organisation set up to support disabled young people and adults and carers to access post-school education.
- Scottish Disability Sport The Scottish governing and co-coordinating body of all sports for people of all ages and abilities with a physical, sensory or learning disability.
- Scottish Tourist Board: VisitScotland Accessible accommodation and accessibility categories.
- Study in the UK as a Disabled Student A very useful article on studying in the UK as a student with disabilities.
- UK Government portal for disabled people.
- Youreable Information, products and services for disabled people.