A guided tour of Scotland? I provide driver-guided, personalized, private
tours for families, couples and small groups of up to 8 passengers.
I can tailor-make sightseeing itineraries
from just a few hours in duration to 2 weeks, including city tours, day trips,
Highland multi-day tours and Island hopping. I offer a flexible approach to
touring which can incorporate the places you want to visit with the sights I
recommend as 'must sees'! Check my website for sample itineraries to inspire
you: Stirling, St Andrews, Oban, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, the Borders,
Orkney, whisky distilleries and our history-rich cities are some of the many
fascinating locations that can be visited. All my tours are conducted in a
relaxed, no rush, but informative manner and as your friendly, experienced and
knowledgeable driver and guide, I promise that I will show you the
off-the-beaten-track Scotland that the tour buses cannot reach! Contact: Greg
Kain. Tel: +44 (0)141 882 3696. Mobile: +44 (0)7791 579 573.
WWW: www.guidedtoursofscotland.com or visit Guided Tours of Scotland on: Facebook
Absolute Escapes Ltd., Forsyth House, 93 George Street,
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES. We design self drive tours of Scotland and private
guided tours of the stunning Scottish Highlands and its magical Islands.
where you want to go and for how long and we will tailor make a tour for you,
including itineries and accommodation to suit your tastes and preferences. This
allows you to explore your interests at your own pace safe in the knowledge
that our specialists' are always at your disposal. Our website offers a taster
of what we can offer and gives examples of popular tour itineraries that we can
heartily reccommend. Choose to take in Scotland's highlights from Edinburgh
Castle to mystical Loch Ness or walk the West Highland Way. That said, this is
your vacation, you deserve it to be as personal as you are. If you would like
to discuss your travel plans with one of our specialists Tel: 0131 240
Afternoon Tea Tours, 33 Cramond Road North, Edinburgh, EH4
6LY. Explore Edinburgh and Scotland with Helen Fraser as your private
tour guide. Afternoon Tea Tours are suitable for the single traveller, couple
or small group wishing a personal guided tour for a day or longer. The tours
are relaxed, friendly and fun and leave you with wonderful memories of your
visit to Scotland. In addition to the original Afternoon Tea Tour taking you to
Lauriston Castle, Cramond Village, Rosslyn Chapel and ending with a wonderful
afternoon tea at Cringletie Hotel... Helen has added many new tours to her
itinerary. These include The Chocolate Lovers Tour, The Distillery and Lunch
Tour, The Scottish Aviation Tour and many more... For further details and
client testimonials visit Helen's website, linked below or contact: Helen
Fraser, Tel: 07873 211 856.
Fraser Travel, Orchard Cottage, The Wilderness, Airth, FK2 8LN. Discover
the beauty of Scotland with Robert Fraser Travel. Located in central Scotland,
between Edinburgh and Glasgow in the historic village of Airth, we provide high
quality day trips and guided bespoke tours throughout the country. We will work
with you to create a personalised itinerary, to enable you to tour Scotland
your way and to do and see the things you want to do. You will travel in the
comfort of a mini coach, at a leisurely pace, with plenty of time to enjoy all
the attractions on offer. Your tour is not shared with anyone else, it is for
you and your group alone and can be for a day, or longer. We are proud Scots,
passionate about this magnificent country, who want to share our enthusiasm by
delivering the best touring experience of Scotland and we will always aim to
exceed your expectations! Open all year. Tel: +44 (0)1324 832005. Mobile: +44
(0)7900 536 196.
St Hilda Sea Adventures - Scottish Cruises: St Hilda Sea Adventures provides small ship cruising and
wildlife holiday on the beautiful west coast of Scotland in the Hebrides or in Argyll; an unforgettable
adventure for all ages! Each trip is a unique holiday experience, with your own onboard skipper and cook,
on board the traditional wooden 54ft ketch St Hilda or on their wee ship Seahorse II. The small cruise ships
anchor in the most sheltered, idyllic places where passengers can visit distilleries, world famous islands
such as St Kilda, Isle of Skye, Mull, Jura, Islay, Staffa and Iona, watch the wildlife, go fishing or swim
in the sea lochs. Dolphins, porpoises, basking sharks, otters, and many species of birds are regularly seen
and even the occasional Minke whale. Each day is as action packed or as relaxing as you please. Bed and
Breakfast is available aboard the St Hilda when she is at anchor in the tranquil waters of Tobermory bay,
Isle of Mull. Tel:(+44)07745 550988.
Magical Tours. Based in Kyle of Lochalsh, next to the Skye bridge, Skye
Magical Tours provides tours, taxis, transfer and pickup services from anywhere
in Scotland. Driver Brian has over 30 years experience and an excellent
knowledge of all things Scottish. He can tell of wildlife, scenery, local myths
and legends and knows the places to visit to give you the best tour experience
whether just for a couple of hours or for a whole day. Whether you want to see
the fairy pools, enjoy a dram at Talisker distillery, visit Neist point
lighthouse, Dunvegan Castle or Eilean Donan Castle, Brian will take you there.
And, if there is somewhere else you have always wanted to go, he can take you
there too. All tours use a Scottish Blue 6 seater with a glass panoramic
sunroof. Rates are £7 per person per hour with a minimum of 2 per tour.
For 3 persons plus, the rate is reduced to £6 per person per hour.
Contact: Brian, Tel: 07951 190 886.
34 Reform Street, Tayport, DD6 9HX. Enjoy a guided Tour of Scotland exclusively for you.
We'll pick you up directly from your hotel, airport or cruise ship port and lead you on a journey
of amazement from there. Choose from a range of tours including shore excursions shown on our website
or request a custom itinerary. Experience the best of Scotland by visiting some fabulous places such
as Loch Ness, the Highlands, Glencoe, Stirling, St Andrews, etc. with opportunity to incorporate
visits to some extraordinary attractions such as one of our many whisky distilleries and/or historic
and majestic castles, ancient ruins, golf links, lochs and glens and much, much more. Vehicles are
modern, comfortable and spacious and suitable for 1-8 persons. Paul Strachan, owner and experienced
driver guide, will ensure you experience the splendour of Scotland in relaxing style. For more
information and detailed itineraries, please visit website below or contact us via the email link.
E-mail: via our online form
Tasting Scotland Gourmet Journeys & Events.
Owned and operated by Brenda Anderson, Scotland's Ambassador for the World Food Travel Association,
Tasting Scotland is the country's leading, award-winning luxury food and drink tour specialists.
Day Tours, Short Breaks or Vacations, perfect for both locals and visitors are all customisable
to suit your taste. Behind-the-scenes insights from Scotland’s world-class food and drink artisans,
a chance to blend your own whisky to take home, take a Scottish cooking masterclass, lift langoustine
and crab creels off a remote Scottish island with a lifelong fisherman, forage for nature's bounty.
Expert-guided or Self-Drive. Combines cultural must visit attractions and locations. Michelin star
dining and more. Whatever your taste your wish is our command! Customised Tasting Tours or Events
for businesses can also be arranged. Tasting Scotland……creating memories for those with discerning
taste. Tel: +44 (0)141 239 4907. Mobile: +44 (0)7974 212 529.
The tour operators listed here offer tours in more than one area of Scotland, or across all of it. Tour guides who operate in just one area appear in the relevant area "Local Attractions" list.
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Absolute Escapes Ltd. Specialists in tailor-made independent walking holidays. 27/10 Maxwell Street, Edinburgh, EH10 5HT.
- Afternoon Tea Tours Spend a special afternoon that will leave you with wonderful memories of an unforgettable Scottish experience. Tours offered in and around Edinburgh or further afield.
- Amazing Days Scotland Kilted chauffeur-guided packages. West Hillhead, Farm Road, Kilmarnock, KA3 1PH.
- Backpackertours Budget adventure/skiing tours throughout Scotland for the 18 to 30 age group.
- Back-Roads Touring Co. Ltd Specialists in small group travel and interesting itineraries.
- Bell's Executive Hire Whisky tours with a specialist, small groups (maximum 15). Expert-led coach tours to Mull, Iona, Ulva, Staffa, Islay, Jura, Colonsay, Skye, Western Isles and more...31 Dalmahoy Crescent, Kirkcaldy, KY2 6SZ.
- Best Scottish Tours Personalised small group tours of Scotland. Holy Loch Marina, Sandbank, By Dunoon, PA23 8QB.
- Bobbys Bus Tours and sightseeing in a 16 seater mini coach with Inverness-based Bobby's Bus.
- Borders Journeys Offering guided tours of the Borders and Dumfriesshire.
- Bruce's Highland Tours Offering personalised tours of Scotland's Highlands and Islands. Dorlin, Cameron Road, Fort William, PH33 6LG.
- Cameron Tours of Scotland Small group travel throughout Scotland. 16 Dovecot Wynd, Dunfermline, KY11 8SY.
- Capercaillie Escapes Creating bespoke self-drive itineraries for both groups and individuals, from anything from a few days to a few weeks right across Scotland.
- Catswhiskers Tours Limited Specialising particularly in historical, architectural and heritage tours. 47 Berryhill Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46 7AA.
- Tour with Celia Celia Ffitch-Stewart is a fully qualified and insured driver-guide based near Inverness. Tours tailored to your requirements. 'Chanonry Point', 22 Ness Road, Fortrose, IV10 8SD.
- Celtic Trails Jackie Queally's historical and cultural tours and trails. Rosslyn Chapel included on many itineraries. 22E Station Road, Roslin, EH25 9LR.
- Celtic Trails Walking Holidays Walking holiday specialists providing expert personalised holiday planning.
- Classique Coaches Luxury coach tours.
- C-N-Do Scotland Ltd. Walking holidays in the Scottish Highlands and Hebrides, Orkney and St Kilda. West Highland Way and the Scottish long distance trails. Small groups, grand walking, great fun. AALA licence. Activity Operator GTBS Gold Award. 32 Stirling Enterprise Park, Springbank Road, Stirling, FK7 7RP.
- Discreet Scotland Private guided tours. 69 Stuart Park, Edinburgh, EH12 8YE.
- Drams Scotland Private Tours Offering private guided tours anywhere in Scotland.
- Drymen Red Bus Co. Minibus private hire around Glasgow and the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park including guided sightseeing tours. High Auchmar, Drymen, G63 0AG.
- Morag Dunbar, Scottish Tour Guide Accompanied tours tailor-made to your requirements.
- Eat Walk Edinburgh Enjoy a walking tour through the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh dropping into restaurants, bars and shops enjoying some of their signature dishes, as well as sampling wines and malt whisky.
- Experienced Tours Private Scottish tour guide specialising in tours from Edinburgh.
- Explore Mull Hop on a boat for 2-6 hours, travel by motor or sail and cruise the Sound of Mull viewing all the fantastic scenery the Sound has to offer.
- Robert Fraser Travel High quality day trips and guided bespoke tours throughout the beautiful Scottish countryside for small groups. Orchard Cottage, The Wilderness, Airth, FK2 8LN.
- G & C Touring Professional STGA guide Christa and experienced driver Gordon - husband and wife team - offer tours throughout Scotland in a modern and comfortable people carrier for up to 6 passengers. German and French spoken.
- Glascotours Offering private and customised bespoke Scottish tours from Glasgow, Greenock and West Central Scotland.
- Glen Discovery Freelance tour guide, anywhere in Scotland, but particularly Highland historical tours.
- Glenlivet Wildlife Off road Land Rover safaris, guided walks, hide sessions and wildlife holidays in the Cairngorms National Park. Easter Corrie, Tomnavoulin, Glenlivet, Ballindalloch, AB37 9JB.
- Go Scotland Tours Offering sightseeing and private tours from Edinburgh and Glasgow to Loch Ness, Stirling Castle, Oban, Skye, the Highlands, plus others.
- Go Skye! Offering frequent shuttle buses and tours to the famous beauty spots of the Fairy Pools, the Quiraing, the Old Man of Storr and the Fairy Glen.
- Great Rail Journeys UK-based operator offering the widest selection of holidays by rail with over 300 individual rail tours to more than 40 countries, including Scotland.
- Guiding Star Adventures delivering Trekking and Cycling expeditions in some of the worlds wildest places.
- Guvnors Moray Tours Offering tours of Moray and Scotland more widely. 30 Hill Street, Elgin, IV30 1AL.
- Happy Tours Offering Inverness city centre walking tours: A Historical Walking Tour @ 11am, 1pm and 3pm and a Crime & Punishment Tour @ 7pm and 8-15pm. See website for details.
- Heartland Travel Offering a range of half day, full day, three day or private tours across Loch Ness and the Highlands, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs or the Isle of Skye. Davidson Street, Stirling, FK7 0ND.
- The Hebridean Explorer Day tours from Inverness to the Isle of Skye including Eilean Donan Castle. Every day except Monday.
- Highland Personal Development Photography Tours Tours covering a wide range of locations and topics. For individuals, pairs or couples. Optional personal development, relationship and/or photography mentoring and guiding.
- Highland Scenic Tours Offering day and half-day sightseeing tours around Fort William, Glen Coe and the West Coast peninsula.
- Highland Tours Private guided tours covering the Highlands of Scotland. We ensure visitors see the very best including the hidden gems. 37 Inshes Mews, Wester Inshes, Inverness, IV2 5HY.
- Highland Tours Perthshire provide personalised tours visiting castles, distilleries, sights and more all over Scotland.
- Highlands of Scotland Tour Guide Association An Association of self employed tour guides, based in Inverness but covering all of the Highlands.
- Invergordon Shore Excursions Offering small group, family and private shore excursions from Invergordon and Inverness. Pine Lodge, Kindeace Highland Lodges, Kindeace, Invergordon, IV 18 0LL.
- Island Encounter Wildlife Safaris on the Isle of Mull. Arla Beag, Aros, Isle of Mull, PA72 6JS.
- Island Trails Tour operator and guide. Bigton, Shetland, ZE2 9JA.
- Jura Island Tours Join Jura Island Tours for a relaxed bus tour incorporating everything past and present on this spectacular island. There is plenty to see and do and there will be many opportunities to photograph the fantastic wildlife and amazing coastal views.
- John Leask & Son Travel Agents and Tour Operators. Esplanade, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 OLL.
- Links Golf St Andrews Customised golf tours. 7 Pilmour Links, St Andrews, KY16 9JG.
- Locomotion Scotland A Glasgow based travel advisory and planning service that specialise in organising bespoke travel itineraries to Scotland.
- Make Tracks Walking Holidays Worry free walking in the Borders and throughout Scotland. 26 Forbes Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4ED.
- McKinlay Kidd Tour Operator Award-winning tailormade self-drive and self-guided holidays throughout Scotland including the Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland. Suite 240, Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ.
- Minicoach Tours (Scotland) Ltd. Comfortable 16 seat mini coach for private hire and tours of Scotland. Fountain View, Station Road, Howwood, PA9 1BQ.
- Mini Tours Scotland Unique personal guided driver tours of Scotland for up to 8 peopl. 14 Kenmure Avenue, Willowbrae, Edinburgh, EH8 7HD.
- Moss Golf Tours Customised golf tours to some of Scotlands best courses. 4 Yewlands Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16 6TA.
- John Muir Trust Activities and Conservation Programme Activity trips in Scotland run by the John Muir Trust.
- Munro Highland Tours Highlander George Munro offers a range of tours taking in castles, gardens, whisky, historical sites, wildlife, gentle walks and more.
- National Holidays Coach trips and holidays to Scotland.
- Nor'west Tours & Go-Ookney Guided small-group tours in the Northern Highlands of Scotland and the Orkney Islands. 30 Culduthel Road, Inverness, IV2 4AP.
- OOR Tours OOR Tours is the only musical tour of Edinburgh. Native Edinburgh man Graeme E. Pearson is your guide, with stories and songs relating to key events that took place on or around The Royal Mile with stops at some well chosen pubs.
- Orkney Tourist Guides Association Qualified Orkney Tourist Guides offering a range of Orkney tours.
- Outlander: The Past Lives Experience One, two, four and six day private Outlander Themed Tours for up to two people.
- Private Outlander Tours Edinburgh Private tours of Outlander film locations in Scotland, including Doune Castle, Falkland, Blackness Castle and Linlithgow Palace.
- Rabbie's Tours Scotland 1-17 day small group tours of Scotland. Departures from Edinburgh, Glasgow and Inverness. Travel with up to 16 people led by a local guide.
- Rob Roy Tours Ltd. Walking and Cultural Tours. 630 Lanark Road, Juniper Green, Edinburgh, EH14 5EW.
- Roundabout Shetland Discover the many treasures and delights of our rugged islands in the company of a professionally qualified local tour guide on one of our half-day, whole-day, and multi-day guided tours.
- Saltire Motorcycles Ltd. Offering motorcycle rental, guided and self-guided tours. 553 Gorgie Road, Edinburgh, EH11 3XX.
- Scenic Routes Providing bespoke, chauffeured, tours of the Highlands and Islands, visiting destinations chosen in line with your own personal interests and requirements.
- Scotland and More Forget the Sat Nav book an expert. Half day walking tours in Edinburgh or explore further afield in a luxury vehicle with driver. 18/3 Powderhall Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4GB.
- Scotland Castle Tours Edinburgh based tour guide for visitors to Scotland specialising in the Russian speaking market.
- Scotland History Tours Offering one day or multiple day tours focusing on Scotland's history, with the option to create bespoke tours.
- Scotland Individual Tours Tailor made holidays, travel and accommodation. 1 Coastguard Buildings, Catterline, Stonehaven, AB39 2UL.
- Scotline Coach Tours Edinburgh Luxury Bus Tours, scenic tours around Scotland. 87 High Street, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, E11 1SG.
- Scottish Clans and Castles Guided tours, castle accommodation, clan lands research. The Old Stables, Househill, Nairn, IV12 5RY.
- Scottish Cycling Holidays Self-led, tailor-made and supported tours . 87 Perth Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6DT.
- Scottish Driver Guides Discover the magic of Scotland with professionally qualified Scottish Tourist Guides, specialising in taking individuals, small groups and families on private, tailor-made tours all over the country.
- Scottish Terrier Tours Offering small personal tours of Scotland for 1-6 people.
- Scottish Tourist Guides Association The STGA promotes the highest quality and standards in tourist guiding.
- Scottish Tours 65 tours per week and 11 great itineraries, from Edinburgh and Glasgow. 6 Albert Road, Renfrew, PA4 8ET.
- Scottish Whisky Tours Ronnie Berri offers customised whisky tours around Scotland and whisky tastings for individuals or small groups in private venues. 12 Oxgangs Farm Loan, Edinburgh, EH13 9QD.
- Secret Safaris Personalised Landrover tours anywhere in Scotland. Fireach, Old Ferry Road, Onich, Fort William, PH33 6SA.
- See the Highlands! Private taxi tours of the Scottish Highlands. Distilleries, historic castles, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye, Applecross, the West Coast and more. Poppy Cottage, Main Street, Lochcarron, IV54 8YB.
- Serenity Scotland Experienced tour and package operator specialising in history, culture. 22/3 Duncan Street, Edinburgh, EH9 1SR.
- Shearings Holidays Offering coach holidays to Scotland from England and Wales, Shearings also own 11 hotels across Scotland.
- Skye Magical Tours Offering car tours around the stunning Isle of Skye and the West Coast of Scotland.
- Speyside Tours Whisky walks around Dufftown and the Speyside area. We can organise itineraries for parties coming to the area, including: whisky, walking, fishing, golfing, etc.
- Strachan Tours Private driver guided tours of Scotland for parties of 1-8 persons per vehicle, starting from around Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Airport transfers and golf trips can also be arranged.
- Surprising Scotland An inbound tour operator dealing with the Middle East, German and Russian markets. Room 2010, Prestwick Airport, KA9 2PL.
- Timberbush Tours Exclusive one, two and three day mini-coach tours tailor made just for you.
- Tour Guide Scotland Gordon Tait is a fully qualified member of the Scottish Tourist Guides Association and member of the International Association of Tour Managers.
- Touring Scotland Personalised tours for discerning travellers, with professional Blue-Badge driver-guides. 22 Donibristle Gardens, Dalgety Bay, KY11 9NQ.
- Unique Tours Scotland Tailor-made escorted tours that take you where you want to go, when you want to go.
- Unicorn Tours Offering 50+ spectacular personalised, flexible small group adventure tours and routes all over Scotland. 42 Bridge Terrace, Alloa, FK10 1HY.
- Viajar por Escocia Tours around Scotland and walking tours in Edinburgh. 3 Old Fishmarket Close, Edinburgh, EH1 1RW.
- West Coast Tours The west coast of Scotland offers a diverse landscape from cosmopolitan Glasgow to the serenity of Iona. Discover these landscapes with West Coast Tours.
- Wild Rose Escapes Helping you to experience and enjoy the best of what lies within the dramatic Highland landscapes: the people, the wildlife, the food and the relaxing pace of life.
- Wild Scotland The Scottish wildlife and nature tour operators association. Thistle House, Beechwood Park North, Inverness, IV2 3ED.
- WOW Scotland Tours An independent tour guiding, hiking and outdoor activity business located in Inverness.