- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Shetland & Orkney
- None currently listed.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- Haven House Art create original Scottish art from landscape to seascape paintings.
- Gillian Pattinson, Artist Permanent exhibition in the studio gallery at Brynaport, Kishorn, IV54 8XB. Open 10am to 5pm all year.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- Anthony J Barber Fine Art Scottish Highland and Island scenes. Harbour View Gallery, Port of Ness, Isle of Lewis, HS2 0XA.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- Sandra E Braznell, Artist Paintings, prints, modern textiles, cards. Vibrant work for sale framed or unframed. Commissions joyously undertaken. Seafield House, Kinlocheil, Fort William, PH33 7NP.
- Dun Studio John Bathgate's studio showcases paintings inspired by the north-west landscape. Studio open all year. Orders also taken online. 3 Roskhill, By Dunvegan, Isle of Skye, IV55 8ZD.
- Jamie Hageman Mountain Artist Stunning paintings and prints of Scotland's mountains and glens. Station Cottage, Corpach, PH33 7JH.
- Helen L Robertson, Artist Helen paints seascapes and landscapes of the Highlands and Islands in pastel, often incorporating her daughter. She works from her Ratagan studio and exhibits there and in several galleries in the Highlands.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- The Butterworth Gallery Original artwork by Howard Butterworth and his daughter Mary Louise. Ballogie, Aboyne, AB34 5DP.
- Doric Dragons Art by Alita Porter featuring abstract, acrylic paintings, on canvas, and polymer clay sculpture.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- The Art Studio Working art studio of the artist Stuart Herd. Original paintings on sale. Framing also available. Undercliffe, Harbour Street, Tarbert, PA29 6UD.
- Jan Ferguson Fine Art Specialising in wildlife fine art, particularly Scottish nature paintings. 5 Barnhills Farm Cottages, Near Denholm, Hawick, TD9 8SH.
- Fyne Studios Workshop and gallery of Don McNeil and Jean Bell. Newton, PA27 8DB.
- painted mountains.com Gallery and on-line shop showcasing the work of Neil J Barlow, Mountain Painter. 44 Clyde Street, Kirn, Dunoon, PA23 8EQ.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- Jean Feeney The website of the artist who is well-known for her vibrant and colourful paintings of the West Coast of Scotland. West Lochlane Cottage, Back road to Comrie, Crieff, PH7 4HT.
- Roger Lee Art Wildlife and Landscape Gallery. Calvine House, Calvine, Pitlochry, PH18 5UA.
- Pedro, Artist/Cartoonist Paintings, illustrations, Crieff local calendar and greeting cards. Also available as a caricaturist for weddings and functions. See website for details. P.O. Box 26305, Crieff, PH7 3YP.
- Flower of Scotland A Scottish artists' gallery showing oil paintings of the landscapes and castles that Scotland is best known for.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- Margaret Denholm Art A freelance Scottish artist living and working in the Central Belt of Scotland, Margaret spends a great deal of time in Argyll and on the West Coast, where the ever changing light and weather conditions provide her with a constant source of inspiration for her paintings.
- Gordon R McFarlane FBHI - Art Gallery 41 Mill Street, Alloa, FK10 1DW.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- David Munroe Art David's paintings are influenced by Nature and the Environment and are created in three distinct styles: 'Abstract', 'Industrial' and 'Above the Earth'. Visit his website to view his collection of affordable canvas art and modern abstract art for sale.
- Niall McTeague A dynamic and vibrant exponent of acrylic and mixed media from Giffnock in Glasgow specialising in dramatic landscapes and seascapes.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- Chris Taylor Art Original paintings and prints of scottish towns and well-known places. Portrait commission and modern contemporary paintings. 8 Braehead Avenue, Linlithgow, EH49 6EA.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- None currently listed.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- Scottish Landscape Paintings by Keith Salmon Paintings of the Scottish mountains and landscapes. Studio E, Courtyard Studios, 124–132 Harbour Street, Irvine, KA12 8PZ.