- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Blairgowrie & District Hillwalking Club A friendly, sociable club for those interested in walking in Scotland's hills.
- Forestry Commission Scotland One of Scotland's larger landowners, and increasingly aware of the need to take account of the interests of visitors.
- Haarlem Munrobaggers Club "Each year we come back to Scotland and do some Munros, eat bar meals and drink a lot of Tennants. It's always a joy to come back!"
- Mountain Bothies Association The Mountain Bothies Association is a charity which looks after about 100 unlocked shelters in some of the remoter parts of the UK.
- The Mountaineering Council of Scotland The representative body for climbers, walkers, mountaineers and cross-country skiiers who enjoy the Scottish mountains.
- Mountain Rescue Scotland A range of information on mountain rescue.
- John Muir Trust This charitable body, whose aim is to preserve wilderness areas, came to particular prominence when it acquired Ben Nevis.
- National Trust for Scotland NTS are the guardians of Scotland's historic, architectural and natural heritage, including many mountain areas.
- Ramblers Scotland The representative body for walkers in Scotland.
- Scottish Independent Hostels Covering the length and breadth of Scotland, SIH is an association of over 100 independent hostels whose aim is to provide a good standard of accommodation at a fair price.
- Scottish Mountaineering Club
The site of Scotland's premier mountaineering club, noted for its definitive series of non-profit making guidebooks covering all of Scotland's walking and climbing areas.
- Scottish Youth Hostel Association Youth hostels across Scotland.
- SportScotland Avalanche Information Service SAIS covers 5 climbing areas in Scotland.