Rehab Guide: Drug & Alcohol Rehab Scotland & The UK.
Rehab Guide offers drug and alchol addiction support from offices across the UK: in London,
Glasgow and Aberdeen. We recognise that trying to quit drinking or drugs is always a tough time,
so our addiction advisors will be there for you every step of the way, guiding you with a
great deal of personal empathy, through their own life experience of addiction recovery.
The addiction treatment you receive will be designed around you. We recognise that we are
all individuals, that we have different needs and that our paths to rehabilitation will vary.
For that reason all of our recommended drug & alcohol rehabilitation centres are either
registered hospitals or are fully CQC/SCSWIS approved for the care of clients requiring
alcohol rehab, heroin detox and opiate detox. And whilst you can't put a price on freedom and
health, we understand that personal funds also vary, so no matter what your budget, we can help
find you an alcohol detox and drug detox option that is affordable and effective for you. For
further information, or to take the first steps to a brighter future, Tel Glasgow: 0141 427 3491
or Aberdeen: 01224 402080.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Compare Rehab Providers An in-depth buyer guide on 'How to Find the Right Rehab' from Abbeycare Group.
- Backup Medical Medical equipment sales, service and repair.
- Hypnotherapy Directory A huge hypnotherapy support network, enabling those in distress to find a hypnotherapist close to them and appropriate for their needs.
- Independent Living for Seniors A wealth of resources about living independently, including managing your finances, home safety advice, accessibility in the home and more.
- Natural Therapy for All An online directory listing complementary therapists across Scotland and in the UK more widely.
- Nutritionist Resource provides the UK with a huge nutrition support network, enabling people to find a nutritionist close to them and appropriate for their needs. This is a free, confidential service.
- Dr Pod Vegan, Cruelty-Free Professional Skincare by award-winning clinical director Rita Poddar.
- rehab4addiction Helping you find addiction rehab.
- Rehab Recovery provides alcohol rehab and detox services across Scotland.
- Therapy Hand The Therapy Hand neck massager helps relieve stress and ease aways tension in the neck. For further information, visit the website in the title of this listing.
Shetland & Orkney
- Skerryvore Medical Practice Kirkwall, Orkney.
Caithness, Sutherland, Ross & Cromarty
- PurelyPuti Products Face, hair and body products handmade in the Scottish Highlands using natural ingredients.
Lewis, Harris, The Uists & Barra
- Bethesda Care Home & Hospice Springfield Road, Stornoway, Isle of Lewis, HS1 2PS.
Skye, Lochalsh, Inverness, Nairn, Badenoch & Strathspey, Lochaber
- The Health Oasis Centre for complementary therapies. Individual and groupwork sessions daily by appointment. Plockton Road, Kyle of Lochalsh, IV40 8DA.
Moray, Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
- Largue Online Pharmacy A local, family run pharmacy offering a large range of products including costume jewellery and gifts. 10-12 Gordon Street, Huntly, AB54 8AJ.
- The Priory Wellbeing Centre Aberdeen Mental health clinic. 7 Queens Gardens, Aberdeen, AB15 4YD.
- Rehab Recovery provides substance abuse resources for veterans.
- Windsor House Dental Practice Windsor House, 7 High Street, Nairn, IV12 4AG.
Argyll & Bute, Arran
- None currently listed.
Perth & Kinross, Dundee, Angus
- Good Health and Fitness Local and ethical gym based in Dundee city Centre. We guarantee results no matter your goal or abilities! Unit 8, Camperdown Street, City Quay, Dundee, DD1 3JA.
- Seeds 2 Shoots Yoga Based in Blairgowrie, we provide antenatal and post natal yoga classes for women and teach mindfulness programmes to promote health and wellbeing in Scottish schools.
- 3D Fitness It's your body, shape it your way! Join us in Cupar.
Stirling, Clackmannanshire, Falkirk
- None currently listed.
Glasgow, Lanarkshire, Clydeside, Dunbartonshire
- Abbeycare Scotland Residential drug and alcohol rehab clinic, offering 12 step and CBT based recovery programs from 7-28 days. Murdostoun Castle, Wishaw, ML2 9BY.
- Anytime Fitness Glasgow West End 205 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G11 6AA.
- Bearsden Beauty Offering spa and beauty treatments including massage, facials, aesthetics, semi-permanent makeup, microblading and tanning. 54 Switchback Road, Bearsden, Glasgow, G61 1AE.
- Berkeley Clinic Cosmetic Dental Practice. Berkeley House, 5 Newton Terrace, Glasgow, G3 7PJ.
- Deserved Massage Glasgow Massage therapist. 1061 Argyle Street, First Floor, The Hive, Glasgow, G3 8LZ.
- Peppermint Cosmetic Clinics A professional skin clinic offering a wide variety of appearance enhancing treatments at affordable prices. 1, 272 Bath Street, Glasgow, G2 4JR.
- Peppermint Dental Clinic Glasgow We provide teeth whitening services in Glasgow. For further information, visit our website.
- Optimal Physio Physiotherapist in Clarkston, treating active people over the age of 40 who want to get back to the sport or activity they love, but need help with sports injuries. 11 Mearns Road, Clarkston, Glasgow, G76 7ER.
- The Priory Hospital Glasgow Mental health and addiction treatment clinic. 38-40 Mansionhouse Road, Glasgow, G41 3DW.
- Tropicoco Salon Beauty Salon on St. Enoch's Square in Glasgow City Centre.
- West Dental Improving the health and appearance of your smile using minimally invasive dental treatments. 2 Lansdowne Crescent, Glasgow, G20 6NQ.
- Which Rehab, Drug & Alcohol Rehab Glasgow Addiction advice and support service. 14 Willowbank Cresent, Glasgow, G3 6NB.
Edinburgh, The Lothians
- Allure Beauty Lounge 25 Marchmont Crescent, Edinburgh, EH9 1HQ.
- Bite Dentistry Edinburgh experts in general, cosmetic and implant dentistry. 30 Glen Street, Edinburgh, EH3 9JE.
- Edinburgh Rehab Centre Alcoholism treatment advisory service. 64 Cumberland Street, Edinburgh, EH3 6RE.
- Hope Park Dental Family-friendly dental and implant practice. 5 Hope Park Terrace, Edinburgh, EH8 9LZ.
- I.ROC Wellbeing Mental Health Charity. Norton Park, 57 Albion Road, Edinburgh, EH7 5QY
- Orli Massage Candles Luxurious shea and cocoa butter massage candles handmade in Scotland.
- Pinnacle Fitness sells refurbished commercial gym equipment. Unit 2, Royal Elizabeth Yard, Kirkliston, EH29 9EN.
- The Priory Wellbeing Centre Edinburgh Mental health clinic. 9-10 St. Andrew's Square, Edinburgh, EH2 2AF.
- ProMotion Physiotherapy Offering physiotherapy and also physio led pilates classes and massage therapy. Davidsons Mains, Edinburgh, EH4 5AD.
- Trillium Fitness Providing personal training to clients from all over Edinburgh and the Lothians.
Scottish Borders, English Borders
- Castle Craig Hospital A world-renowned alcohol and drug residential rehab clinic and one of Europe's leading inpatient addiction clinics.
Ayrshire, Dumfries & Galloway
- ABC4D Baby scan clinic owned by Consultant Obstetrician, Dr Evelyn Ferguson. 6 Alloway Place, Ayr, KA7 2AA.
- EllaBonita Suppliers of beauty and hair care products. 14 Jack's View, Redbrae, Maybole, KA19 7BS.
- Menopause Health Matters The first private menopause clinic in Ayrshire.
- Nova Recovery A Largs based private hospital providing round the clock care for mental illness and alcohol dependency. 10-12 Scott Street, Largs, KA30 9NU.