- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Ancestry.co.uk Family Tree Creator Connect with your family story and discover the what, where, and who of how it all leads to you.
- Ayrshire Ancestors Hosting the 1861 Ayrshire census index, Ayrshire monumental inscriptions and digitised newspaper information on local births, deaths and marriages.
- Bill Lawson Publications Genealogy and History books. Walks leaflets. Lectures on Genealogy and History. The Old Schoolhouse, Northton, Isle of Harris, HS3 3JA.
- The Burnett Family One of the most illustrious of Scottish families, with a history going back to before the Norman Conquest.
- Clan Duncan Society aims to bring together all those with the name Duncan and the associated names of Duncanson, Duncane, Dunkinson, Duncean, Dunken, Donkin, Dunkin and other alternate spellings.
- Gene Genie Scotland Professional ancestral research specialising in North-East Scotland.
- The General Register Office for Scotland is the department of the devolved Scottish Government responsible for the registration of births, marriages, deaths, divorces and adoptions in Scotland, and for carrying out periodic censuses of Scotland's population.
- The Genealogy Guide Providing useful advice regarding family history and ancestry in the UK.
- The Lordship & Barony of Kilmarnock A portrayal of the lives led by some of our great heroes and heroines, saints and sinners in the history of this feudal Lordship & Barony.
- The National Archives of Scotland is the repository for the public and legal records of Scotland but also holds many local and private archives.
- Scotland Census Records and Directories Scottish Census Records Online listed in a comprehensive and easy to use directory.
- Scotland Marriage Records Directory of Scottish marriage records from online resources for genealogical research.
- Scotland's Family A Scottish genealogy portal for everyone researching their Scottish ancestors.
- Scotland's People The official government source of genealogical data for Scotland. It is a partnership between the General Register Office for Scotland and Scotland On Line. It includes a Scottish genealogical discussion forum.
- Scottish Ancestor Helping you chart the "route of your roots".
- Scottish Clans and Castles research clan lands, advising on what castles and monuments are standing and open to visitors. The Old Stables, Househill, Nairn IV12 5RY.
- The Scottish Genealogy Society is a charity which exists to serve everyone who has an interest in Scottish genealogy.
- Scottish & Irish Clans and Families is produced by Electric Scotland as a historical accounts of 300+ Scots and Irish clans and families.
- Tay Valley Family History Society Family history research centre for Angus, Fife, Kinross and Perthshire. 179-181 Princes Street, Dundee, DD4 6DQ.
- West Lothian Family History Society