The Capon Tree Townhouse Restaurant with Rooms,
61-63 High Street, Jedburgh, TD8 6DQ. Located in the pretty town of Jedburgh in the Scottish borders, The
Capon Tree combines luxury with intimacy and a tradition with the urban feel of a stylish London boutique. By day
the cosy cool interior is flooded with light, by night the lounge is candle lit and intimate. Our dishes are of a
modern French origin, combining the best local and seasonal British ingredients with inspiration from all over the
globe. Our en-suite guest rooms are on the first floor of our boutique style townhouse in a choice of beautifully
appointed Deluxe Doubles, Superior and Twin Rooms. All offer complimentary luxury toiletries, tea/coffee making
facilities, free Wi-Fi, 32inch flat screen television and hairdryer. Open all year. Closed Sunday and Monday.
Restaurant open 6pm-9pm Tuesday to Saturday. Contact Ashley Wilkie. Tel: 01835 869 596.
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- The Allanton Inn Taste Of The Borders competition winner. Allanton, TD11 3JZ.
- The Black Bull Hotel Offering great food and a warm welcome seven days a week. Market Place, Lauder, TD2 6SR.
- The Border Hotel A varied menu using the very best seasonal produce. The Green, Yetholm, TD5 8PQ.
- The Buccleuch Arms Hotel Uses as many local ingredients as possible. The Green, St Boswells, TD6 0EW
- Burts Hotel Dishes made from the finest local top quality ingredients. Market Square, Melrose, TD6 9PL.
- The Craw Inn Welcoming and informal. Auchencrow, TD14 5LS.
- Cringletie House Hotel Awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Intimate country house hotel. Edinburgh Road, Peebles, EH45 8PL. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Cringletie House Hotel.
- The Cobbles Freehouse & Dining Serving an eclectic mix of British gastro-pub classics, Pacific Rim and modern European cuisines. 7 Bowmont Street, Kelso, TD5 7JH.
- Eastgate Theatre Café Coffees, teas, delicious home bakes. Eastgate Theatre, Eastgate, Peebles, EH45 8AD.
- Edenwater House STB 5 Star Restaurant with Rooms. Ednam, Kelso, TD5 7QL.
- George & Abbotsford Hotel Eat in the bar or restaurant. High Street, Melrose, TD6 9PD.
- The Gordon Arms Hotel Bar and Restaurant. Dolphinton Road, West Linton, EH46 7DR.
- The Grapes Hotel & Vine Restaurant A la carte restaurant, for evening dining. 16/17 Douglas Square, Newcastleton, TD9 0QD.
- The Horseshoe Inn Awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Village inn. Eddleston, Peebles, EH45 8QP. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Horseshoe Inn.
- Macdonald Cardrona Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette.Renwicks Restaurant. Cardrona Mains, Peebles, EH45 6LZ.
- Marmion's Brasserie A relaxed atmosphere with friendly service and good food. Buccleuch Street, Melrose, TD6 9LU.
- Millars Hotel Innovative menus to suit all taste using local Scottish produce. Market Square, Melrose, TD6 9PQ.
- Oscars Wine Bar and Restaurant Combines a taste of the mediterranean with Scotland's natural larder. 35-37 Horsemarket, Kelso, TD5 7HE.
- The Queens Head Hotel 24 Bridge Street, Kelso, TD5 7JD.
- The Roxburghe Hotel & Golf Course Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Heiton, By Kelso, TD5 8JZ. STB 4 Star Hotel.
- Tillmouth Park Country House Hotel Cornhill-on-Tweed, Berwick-upon-Tweed, TD12 4UU.
- The Tontine Hotel High Street, Peebles, EH45 8AJ. Excellent food in attractive surroundings. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Tontine Hotel.
- The Waggon Inn Home cooked food offerings to suit all tastes. 10 Coal Market, Kelso, TD5 7AH.
- The Wheatsheaf Restaurant with Rooms Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. The freshest of ingredients. Duns Road, Swinton, TD11 3JJ.