- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- Atholl Hotel The freshest of Scottish produce. 54 King's Gate, Aberdeen, AB15 4YN.
- Auld Kirk Hotel & Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Local, seasonal produce. 31 Braemar Road, Ballater, AB35 5RQ.
- The Boat Inn The best of fresh ingredients. Charleston Road, Aboyne, AB34 5EL.
- Cafe Boheme Small, intimate restaurant with authentic French Cafe decor. 23 Windmill Brae, Aberdeen, AB11 6HU.
- The Creel Inn Catterline, Stonehaven, AB39 2UL.
- Celebrations of Turriff In Store Restaurant. 15 Main Street, Turriff.
- The Creel Inn Seafood and more in the historic fishing village of Catterline. Catterline, Stonehaven, AB39 2UL.
- Cults Hotel Fine food and relaxing surroundings. 328 North Deeside Road, Cults, Aberdeen, AB15.
- Darroch Learg Awarded 3 AA Rosettes, every year since 1997. Braemar Road, Ballater, AB35 5UX.
- Douglas Arms Hotel Uncomplicated yet stylish Scottish cuisine. 22 High Street, Banchory, AB31 5SR.
- Durn House Restaurant Durn Road, Portsoy, AB45 2XT.
- The Ferryhill House Hotel Dining in the Conservatory Restaurant. 169 Bon Accord Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6UA.
- Frankie & Benny's New York Italian restaurant. Esplanade, Aberdeen, AB11 5NS.
- The Grill Historic Bar with one of Scotland's finest whisky selections. 213 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB11 6BA.
- The Grassic Gibbon Centre Cafe Serving light meals and refreshments throughout the day. Arbuthnott, Laurencekirk, AB30 1PB.
- Howie's Excellent local produce served at an affordable price. 50 Chapel St, Aberdeen, AB10 1SN.
- Kilmarnock Arms Hotel Caters for all tastes in the Falcon Restaurant and the lounge bar. Bridge Street, Cruden Bay.
- Light of Bengal City centre Indian restaurant. 13 Rose Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1TX.
- Loch Kinord Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Ballater Road, Dinnet, AB34 5JY.
- Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel Fine dining is a superb
setting. Chapel of Garioch, Inverurie AB51 5HS.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Macdonald Pittodrie House Hotel.
- The Mains of Drum Garden Centre and Restaurant Scotland's only Five Star Visit Scotland accredited Garden Centre and a superior shopping destination on Royal Deeside. 'Taste our Best' awarded restaurant. Drumoak, Banchory, AB31 5AN.
- Maryculter House Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. South Deeside Road, Maryculter, Aberdeen, AB12 5GB.
- Marine Hotel Seafoods and game dishes are a speciality. 9-10 Shore Head, Stonehaven, AB39 2JY.
- Meldrum House Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. The finest local produce. Oldmeldrum, AB51 0AE.
- The New Knowes Hotel 43 Market Street, Macduff AB44 1LL.
- Norwood Hall Awarded 1 AA Rosette. The finest of local ingredients. Garthdee Road, Cults, Aberdeen, AB15 9FX.
- Pizza Express 402 Union Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1TQ.
- Poachers Restaurant Copthorne Hotel Aberdeen, 122 Huntly Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1SU.
- Poldinos Serving classic Italian cuisine. 7 Little Belmont Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1JG.
- The Ramsay Arms Hotel Real food, real ale and real fires. Burnside Road, Fettercairn, AB30 1XX.
- Rendezvous @ Nargile Turkish and European dishes. 106 Forest Avenue, Aberdeen, AB15 4UP.
- Revolution Vodka bar and food. 25 Belmont Street, Aberdeen, AB10 1JS.
- The Ship Inn Freshly cooked dishes using the finest ingredients.5 Shorehead, Stonehaven, AB39 2JY.
- taste Coffee Shop and Restaurant serving fair-trade tea and coffee, with homemade cakes and light lunches. Airlie House, Auchendryne Square, Braemar, AB35 5YT.
- TGI Friday's Aberdeen Beach, Aberdeen, AB24 5EN.
- Tolbooth Restaurant Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Seafood restaurant using locally sourced fish and seafood. Old Pier, Stonehaven, AB39 2JU.