32 Strathan, Lochinver - Strathcraig. Set in the wild
splendour of Assynt, Strathcraig is a traditional stone built crofter's
cottage, sufficiently off the beaten track, yet only two miles from Lochinver
village. The property retains great charm and character, having been
sensitively modernised to provide a comfortable home away from home. There are
three upper floor bedrooms with accommodation for five, plus lounge, separate
dining room, kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. You'll find Strathcraig
well equipped for your convenience. The views from here are breathtaking
extending across the Minch towards the Outer Hebrides. Watch the world go by
from your window, enjoy the views from the privacy of the enclosed garden, or
take in the wealth of activities and attractions this magnificent area has to
offer, from fishing to walking, or scenic drives along the dramatic coastline.
Open all year. Rates from £395-£665 per week inclusive of
electricity charges and bedlinen. Please note, this is a no smoking house and
we are sorry, but we cannot accept pets. Contact: Mr and Mrs D Macleod. Tel:
Lochinver. Set in stunning isolation amidst the starkly beautiful
Sutherland scenery, Elig-a-Bhrodan lies two and a half miles from the village
of Lochinver, which is well served for shops and amenities.
crofthouse is both comfortable, spacious and fully equipped throughout. The
sleeping accommodation comprises three double bedrooms (2 with king size beds
and one with a double and single bed thus sleeping up to 7). The family
bathroom has a bath and shower. The new upstairs shower room comprises a very
large walk in shower, toilet and wash-hand basin. Downstairs the large dining
kitchen has all modern conveniences - including a washing machine/tumble dryer,
microwave, fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The lounge is also well equipped with
Satellite TV, DVD player and radio. Bed linens are provided. Elig-a-Bhrodan is
ideally situated to enjoy the spectacular scenery, with the famous Assynt mountains,
white sandy beaches, fishing and walking all nearby. Open April to October.
£430-£490 per week. Tel: 0131 661 2304.
Achard Holiday Lets,
Clashmore, Lochinver. Set in an elevated location on the Stoer
Peninsula, with great views all around, Achard is a 1980s bungalow offering
spacious accommodation for up to 6 guests. This well appointed property
comprises a large kitchen-cum-dining room with spectacular views to the west, a
separate lounge with panoramic views, an open fire and Freeview TV, one double
en-suite bedroom, a second double bedroom and a twin, plus a family bathroom.
Achard is set in its own garden and there is ample parking. You'll find plenty
to see and do here, though this is also a great place to get away from it all.
The pretty village of Lochinver, with local services including shops,
restaurants and a petrol station, is just 10 miles from here, there are beaches
to explore and local walks both easy and more challenging. Open all year. From
£295-£495 per week inclusive of bed linen, towels, electricity
(including heating) and WiFi. Sorry but we cannot accept pets. Contact Mrs Aileen Hall.
Tel: 01571 855 360.
An Tigh Earna, 54 Scourie, Scourie, IV27 4TE. STB
4 Star Self Catering. Located in the crofting village of Scourie on the west coast of
Scotland, An Tigh Earna is a well appointed, modern 3 bedroom house, sleeping up to 6
guests. Overlooking the Atlantic Ocean, the house comprises, on the ground floor, a fully
fitted kitchen, a utility room, a large living room with open fire, a separate dining
room, one bedroom with kingsize double bed and a bathroom with shower over. On the upper
floor are two further bedrooms - a twin and an kingsize double with en-suite shower room.
An Tigh Earna provides an excellent base for exploring the beautiful Highland region
and is close to all village amenities. Scourie is an ideal base for bird watching, with
Handa Island close by, and for hill walking and fishing. There is a very safe beach and
a harbour in the village where boats may be launched. Open all year. Rates from £300-£525
per week. WiFi included. Contact William Nicoll. Tel: 01382 580358.
Choille, Inver Park, Lochinver. Ard Choille is situated in the
picturesque fishing village of Lochinver and is within walking distance of shops,
pubs and restaurants.
You'll find plenty to see and do here, from challenging walks in the Assynt
mountains to a gentle stroll on the most amazing beaches, including Achmelvich,
which was voted 'Best Beach in Scotland' by viewers of BBC Scotland's Landward
programme. The scenery is so magnificent, you might just want to sit back and
enjoy the view! Open all year round and heated throughout, this semi-detached
property comprises a well-fitted kitchen/diner, a comfortable sitting room and
a shower room. Upstairs there are two bedrooms, one with a double bed and views
over the harbour, the other with a double bed and bunk beds and a view over the
village to Suilven. A cot and hairdryer are available if required. Ard Choillle
has a garden which overlooks the harbour. Seating is provided. Pets welcome.
Rates from £350-£495 per week, including electricity, free WiFi,
linen and towels. Short breaks are available in the winter months. Tel: Roy on
01383 825362. Mobile: 07762 177486.
Arkle Cottage, Builnatobrach, Main Street, Lairg, IV27
4DB. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Set in a quiet location overlooking Lairg
and Loch Shinn on the edge of Gunns plantation, Arkle Cottage offers
comfortable accommodation for up to 4 guests. The property comes well equipped,
has an open plan kitchen/diner/lounge with open fire, two bedrooms - one a
double, the other a twin - and a bathroom with electric shower. There is an
enclosed garden to the rear of the cottage. From such a central location in the
northern Highlands, Arkle Cottage is the ideal base from which to explore this
beautiful part of Scotland. And, being on the edge of Lairg, shops and
restaurants are just a short walk from the door. Open all year. Rates from
£245-£395 per week including electricity and an initial supply of
coal. Bed linen is provided. Please note: Arkle Cottage is non smoking
throughout. Pets by prior arrangement. Contact Rosemary Geary. Tel: 01580
892750 or 07885 657391.
Benmore Cottage, Lairg. Perfectly located for exploring
Sutherland and Caithness, Benmore Cottage offers comfortable accommodation for
up to 4 guests. The spacious, open plan living space provides practical areas
for relaxing, cooking and dining. The well equipped kitchen has a good range of
modern appliances and includes a dining table and 4 chairs. The lounge has
comfortable seating, a large TV, DVD and Home Cinema system with Mp3 connection
and a Playstation. There is a shower room on the ground floor and upstairs
there are two bedrooms, a double and a twin. Outside there is parking for one
vehicle, with additional parking just beyond the cottage. Gardens at both front
and rear have outdoor seating and blend into the surrounding mixed woodland.
The views extend over the village to Loch Shin. Lairg village, with facilities
including restaurant, pub, bank and shops is a short walk away. Available from
Spring through to early Winter. Please note: the cottage is non smoking and
cannot usually accept pets. Contact Judith Mercer.
But 'n ben
- Unst Chalet, Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, IV27 4LR. Open all year round,
But 'n ben chalet is highly appointed, heated throughout, and offers
comfortable accommodation whatever the weather. The property comprises a well
fitted kitchen, a sitting room with superb views out across the bay, two
bedrooms and a bathroom with both bath and shower. Ample storage space is
provided in the hall for outdoor clothing and equipment. Outside the chalet
there is a picnic bench set on a vantage point where you can dine alfresco at
any time of day. Taking breakfast on a fine morning, to the accompaniment of
the sights and sounds of the bay, is a fine way to start the day. Leave behind
the cares and worries of everyday life, watch the otters fishing their way down
the river and into the bay, or view the sea birds and waders as they chase the
tides. Later, why not meander through the Culag Woods to the village of
Lochinver and maybe drop in to the Culag Hotel on the way? Tel: 01673
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org WWW: www.butnben.net
Caisteal Liath Chalets, 74, Baddidarrach, Lochinver, IV27
4LP. Our quality accommodation is set in well kept grounds on
the northern side of Lochinver Bay with magnificent sea-loch and mountain views
and comprises: a 1 bedroom chalet with a kingsize double bedroom and a bathroom
with en-suite corner whirlpool bath, a 2 bedroom chalet with an open plan
living/dining/kitchen area, one double bedroom, one twin room and a newly
fitted shower room, and a 2 bedroom cottage with fully fitted kitchen and
separate lounge, bathroom with jacuzzi bath, downstairs shower room and
two double bedded bedrooms. Each property has stunning views and is equipped
with colour TV with SKY freesat, dvd player and free Wi-Fi access for
Wi-Fi enabled laptops. Come and enjoy breathtaking scenery, go fishing,
bird watching, walking or climbing, or simply laze on golden sands. Open all
year. From £355-£605 per week inclusive of bed linen and all fuel
costs. Tel: 01571 844566.
Corrachbeag Cottage, Kinlochbervie. In a stunning
location right on the edge of Loch Inchard, Corrachbeag is a traditional
crofters cottage sleeping up to 4 guests in 2 bedrooms.
The views from here are
superb extending over the loch to the sea and inland to the magnificent
mountains of North West Scotland. Lying just below the road, Corrachbeag offers
a sense of seclusion which is perfect for a romantic getaway or a quiet family
holiday. The well appointed accommodation comprises a cosy kitchen diner, a
separate lounge with wood burning stove, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom
and a family bathroom. Outside is ample parking and a large grassy area with
seating. The village of Kinlochbervie is less than a quarter of a mile away and
a restaurant and shop are close by. Open all year. Rates from
£325-£550 per week. Contact: Richard Norman. Tel: 01732 882320.
Mobile: 07775 505 272.
Cottages & Castles Ltd.
Cottages & Castles have a wonderful selection of cottages, large houses and castles of the highest
quality ready for any self catering holiday. We have properties sleeping from 2-31 guests. Caithness
is big-sky country at its best, its flat, rolling landscape presenting wonderful vistas in every
direction. Sutherland has some of the most spectacular and breath-taking sites, like the beaches at
Durness, Dornoch and Scourie as well as perhaps Britain's most beautiful beach at Sandwood Bay. With
around 60 properties throughout Caithness and Sutherland we will have the perfect accommodation for
your self catering break.
WWW Caithness Properties: Caithness Self Catering
WWW Sutherland Properties: Sutherland Self Catering
Badnaban, Lochinver, IV27 4LR. Set against a backdrop of gentle,
heather-clad hills with expansive views of mountains and the waters of
Lochinver Bay and the Minch, Creigard Cottage and Bungalow are just a 5 minute
stroll from the seashore. The Cottage sits in a secluded part of the garden,
offers cosy accommodation just for 2, and comprises a fully fitted
kitchen/dining room, a separate lounge with large picture windows, comfortable
seating, TV and DVD player and one double bedroom, which can also be arranged
as a twin, with en-suite shower room. The Bungalow sleeps 4 in two tastefully
furnished bedrooms - one a double, the other a twin. It has an open plan
kitchen/dining room and lounge and a family bathroom with both bath and shower.
An entrance porch offers ample space for coats and walking boots. Outdoor
tables and chairs are provided at both properties. Open all year. Rates from
£315-£535 per week. Sorry no smoking and no pets. Contact Neil or
Tina Lloyd-Jenkins. Tel: 01571 844448.
Homes, Self Catering Scotland. Offering a variety of quality assured
self catering cottages, holiday homes, log cabins and apartments across the
Gael Holiday Homes has over 70 properties in a choice of
locations, suitable for all party sizes. From Wildhaven Cottage, a large one
bedroomed cottage on a smallholding with free range poultry and livestock;
luxurious Braevellie Apartment, ideal for 4 and in a stunning Victorian Villa
conversion in the prime residential area of Crown, Inverness; Larchfield a 3
bedroom, spacious self catering modern house, in a peaceful and relaxing
picturesque setting close to Daviot; Kerrisdale, sleeping 6, and only a 5
minute walk from a spectacular beach and one of the best golf courses in the
world; all the way to Eaglestone, a luxurious holiday villa sleeping 8, with
many features such as indoor swimming pool and outdoor tennis court in a
country setting. Tel: 0844 310 00 77.
Glendarroch House, Lochinver. STB 4 Star Self Catering. A
comfortable and well equipped property with a superb view, Glendarroch House is
a traditional Highland home set in 15 acres of grounds. Built 170 years ago and
in the same family ownership ever since, this charming house has been fully
modernised to the highest standards to provide accommodation for up to 6
guests. Glendarroch features a well-sized fully fitted kitchen with all modern
conveniences, a comfortable living room with leather reclining suite and
satellite TV, a downstairs bathroom with corner bath and shower, a second
shower room upstairs, two king size double bedrooms, one twin room and one cosy
child's bedroom. Glendarroch House nestles in a secluded glen close to the
popular village of Lochinver - remote but convenient. Open all year. Rates from
£495 per week. Off season and late availability short breaks may be
available. Contact: Colin Mackenzie. Tel: 01431 821 207. Mobile: 07771 604
The Herons, Sinclair's Bay, KW1 4XG.
Benefitting from panoramic views across Sinclair's Bay towards Noss Head Lighthouse, The Herons sits
in two acres on the shore at the Keiss end of the Sinclair's Bay, with part of the garden enclosed by
fence and wall. With direct access to the rocky beach, a short stroll will take you to the 3-mile-long
sandy beach between Keiss and Reiss, with Castles to explore at either end of the bay. Approximately 17
miles from Dunnet Head, the most northerly point of Scotland, the house is a perfect base for exploring
Caithness and venturing further afield to Orkney and the west coast. The spacious accommodation sleeps
up to 7 guests in three bedrooms, including a kingsize master room with dressing room and en-suite shower
room, a family room and a twin. On the ground floor is a living room with solid fuel stove, a kitchen/dining
room, a games room with 10ft American pool table, a utility room and toilet. Open all year. Rates from
£500-£1100 per week. A maximum 3 dogs are welcome to the ground floor only.
Self-Catering Holidays, Hillhead, Lochinver, IV27 4JA. Hillhead
self-catering residential caravans are situated just beyond the beautiful clean
shell sands of Achmelvich beach, with a view of the bay and the mountains. Our
modern fully equipped and serviced 28ft to 30ft caravans are ideal for an
affordable family holiday, with the sands and safe sea right on your doorstep.
Sorry but we cannot accept dogs. Rates from £290 to £370 per week.
Also available is Hillhead Cottage, a traditional two bedroom
single storey cottage, set in it's own grounds just outside the picturesque
village of Lochinver. This well-equipped property sleeps from 4 to 6 people.
We're open April to November. We've been operating Hillhead Caravans for over
50 years and we'd love to welcome you back if you've stayed with us before.
New visitors, we'd be delighted to meet you too. Contact Durrant and Maysie
Macleod, Tel: 01571 844206 or 01571 844454.
Mountview Self Catering, 70 Badidarrach, Lochinver, IV27 4LP.
STB 4 Star Self Catering. Mountview Self Catering benefits from a unique prime waterside location
in Lochinver bay, with breathtaking panoramic views. Mountview is just a 10 minute walk from
Lochinver village which has shops, restaurants and visitor services. The well appointed log
cabins, Cottage and Pod offer a high standard of appointment and cleanliness. Muir-làn and
Saorsa are two self catering log cabins sleeping 4 and 2 respectively. Both have balconies at the
waters edge. Saorsa is wheelchair friendly. Mountview Cottage sleeps up to 3 guests in two bedrooms
and is a tastefully renovated traditional stone built croft cottage with conservatory. Pod offers
luxury glamping on Mountview's croft land, allowing guests to really get away from it all in comfort
and style. Pod sleeps 2 adults in a full size double bed and has its own small bathroom/wet room,
plus a small kitchen area. All properties, including Pod, are sited to make the most of the amazing
views and boast outdoor hot tubs. Open all year. Rates for Cabins and Cottage from £561-£
;825 per week including all fuel, linen and towels. Pod is £99 per night. Short breaks available during
the Winter months (minimum 2 night stay) at £99 per night. Tel: 01571 844648. Mobile: 07775 273558 or
Norsehaven Cottages, Durness. Ceannabeinne, Craigmor and
Cranstackie Cottages are three highly appointed properties located either
within, or close to, the village of Durness.
Craigmor and Cranstackie are a
pair of stone built cottages dating back to 1880. They share a garden and are
conveniently located within the village, just a short walk from the beach and
local shop. Both have been tastefully renovated and provide all the comforts of
home whilst retaining many original features including a traditional wood
burning stove. Cranstackie Cottage has 2 bedrooms and Craigmor 4. Ceannabeinne
Cottage is perched on the clifftop, 3 miles along the coast road east out of
Durness. Rocky hills soar up behind it and the rugged cliffs in front plunge to
a superb sandy bay below. Ceannabeinne Cottage has a kitchen with an AGA, a
huge sitting room and one bedroom. Open all year. Rates from
£315-£650 per week. Contact: Richard Norman. Tel: 01732 882320.
Mobile: 07775 505 272.
Seaview Cottage, Noss Head, KW1 4QT. Sitting within two
acres of grounds on the headland, close to Noss Head Lighthouse and Castle
Sinclair Girnigoe, this former shepherd's cottage has views to Orkney and
Duncansby Head. There is access to coastal walking directly from the door and
an abundance of wildlife in the local area. Seaview Cottage is surrounded by a
small garden laid to lawn and shrubs, partly fenced and partly walled with
Caithness slab, plus a main field area which is managed for wildlife and
includes two wild ponds. There is seating placed within the grounds. The cosy
accommodation sleeps up to 4 guests and comprises a fully fitted kitchen-dining
room with electric Rangemaster cooker, a separate living room with a cast iron
solid fuel stove, a TV with Freeview and integrated DVD/CD player and a Bose
iPod dock, one double bedroom, one twin bedroom and a family bathroom with both
bath and separate shower. There is unlimited Wi-Fi and a telephone should you
lose your mobile signal. Open all year. Rates from £250-£500 per
week. Short breaks may be available. All solid fuel is supplied.
Scarfskerry, By Thurso, KW14 8XN. Midway between Thurso and John O'Groats, the village
of Scarfskerry sits on the shores of the Pentland Firth and is an ideal location for
a holiday in the far north of Scotland. Starbank Cottage enjoys a rural setting in the village with
panoramic views of Dunnet Head, the most northerly point on the UK mainland, and across the Pentland
Firth to Orkney. This traditional stone-built three-bedroom croft offers comfortable accommodation
for up to 6 guests in three bedrooms: two doubles and a twin. Public rooms include a well fitted
kitchen, a separate dining room, a spacious lounge and a family bathroom. Outside is an ample walled
and fenced lawned garden suitable for children and dogs and off-road parking for two cars. Open
all year. Rates from £425-£500 per week including all electricity,
central heating, WiFi, bed linen, and towels. Please note Starbank Cottage is strictly non-smoking.
Contact: Mr and Mrs Dixon. Tel: 01476 561239.
Tigh Nuilt, Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, IV27 4LR.
Set 20 yards from the shore of Inverkirkaig bay, with a large south west facing sun-lounge which enjoys
uninterrupted views of the beach and bay, Tigh Nuilt is only two and a half miles from Lochinver village,
with its busy harbour, shops, pubs and restaurants. The well appointed accommodation has been completely
and tastefully refurbished and re-equipped with a blend of traditional and contemporary styling. It
includes a new fully fitted kitchen with all new appliances and a free standing range cooker, a separate
dining area with seating for 8 and wall-mounted TV, a comfortable living room with two large sofas, an
armchair, log burner, TV with Freeview, 5:1 HiFi system, board games and lots of books, a conservatory
with cosy seating and a separate dining area from which to enjoy the views (incuding wonderful sunsets,
weather permitting) and another high end HiFi system. There are 3 bedrooms - one with a superking bed and
two with doubles - a family bathroom and an additional shower room (both all new). All bedrooms have plenty
of space and can easily accommodate extra cots or blow up beds for children. WiFi is available throughout
the house. There are extensive and exotic gardens at both front and rear with a small stream running through
the front garden down to the bay and outdoor seating including tables and seating for eating al fresco.
Tigh Nuilt is an ideal base for a range of activities including hill walking, loch, river and sea-fishing,
cycling, wildlife and bird watching, boating and kayaking and for touring this beautiful part of Scotland.
Open all year. Prices from £495-£975 per week. Short breaks, of minimum 3 nights, are available from October
through April (excepting public holidays). Sorry no smoking or pets. Contact Caroline on Tel: 07715 475717.
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Achnacarnin Croft Chalets Caladh, Stoer, Lochinver, IV27 4JE.
- Achue Croft Cottage Bonar Bridge. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Alladale Wilderness Reserve Ardgay, Bonar Bridge, IV24 3BS.
- Amat Estate Salmon fishing and accommodation from May to September plus year round holiday lets.
- Aultibea Holiday Cottage Dalineavoch, Rogart, IV28 3YF. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Balnakeil Beach Bothy Balnakeil, Durness, IV27 4PU. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Balnakeil House Balnakeil, Durness, IV27 4PU. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- The Barn Self Catering Cottage 67 Rheanbreck, Lairg, IV27 4DQ. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Big Barns Cottage Dunrobin, Golspie, KW10 6SF. STB Awaiting Inspection.
- Birch Cottage Dunrobin Street, Helmsdale, KW8 6JA.
- Bothan Na Tilleadh Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- The Brigs 290 Clashnessie, Lochinver, IV27 4JF.
- Brora Ataireachd Ard (Seaside Cottage) 1 Salt Street, Brora, KW9 6PZ.
- Brora Holidays The Old Croft, Dalchalm, Brora, KW9 6LP.
- Brora Self Catering 178 Clynelish Muir, Brora, KW9 6NG.
- Buailard Culkein, Nr Lochinver, IV27 4JG. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Cathair Dhubh Estate Lochinver, IV27 4JB. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Clachtoll Beach Campsite Camping and Touring Caravan site. Clachtoll, Near Lochinver.
- Clachtoll Cottage Croft 129, Clachtoll, IV27 4JD. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Clashview Cottage & Caravan Kinlochbervie, IV27 4RP.
- Clynelish Cottages Braambury House, Braambury Road, Brora, KW9 6LW.
- Craiglea Latheronwheel, KW5 6DW. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Croft 103 Port na Con, Laid, Loch Eriboll, Durness, IV27 4UN. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Cruachan Badnaban, Lochinver, IV27 4LR.
- Dixonfield Farmhouse Dixonfield Farm, Weydale, Thurso, KW14 8YN.
- Dornoch Caravan and Camp Park The Links, River Street, Dornoch, IV25 3LX.
- Dunbeath Estate Cottages Dunbeath, KW6 6EY.
- Duncorann House 37-38 Bank Row, Wick, KW1 5EY.
- Dunroamin Caravan & Camping Park Main Street, Lairg, IV27 4AR. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- Eddrachillis Cottages Scourie, IV27 4TH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Estuary View Self Catering Cottage Red Row, Brora, KW9 6QB.
- Glencanisp Lodge Self catering accommodation for groups of around 20. Lochinver, IV27 4LW. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Glenmuir Cottage 2 Rosebery Avenue, Dornoch, IV25 3SZ. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Harrow Cottages Harrow Farm, Mey, By Thurso, KW14 8HX.
- The Hideaway Embo, By Dornoch.
- Highland Glen Lodges Inchcape, Rogart, IV28 3UD. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Highland Haven Badnaban, Lochinver, IV27 4LR.
- Home Farm Cottages Golf Road, Brora, KW9 6QS. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Honeysuckle Cottage 2 Castle Street, Dornoch, IV25 3SR.
- The Hoose Shore Street, Helmsdale, KW8 6LA.
- Inchardview at Rhiconich 2 Durness Road, Rhiconich, by Lairg, IV27 4RL. STB Award Pending.
- Inchnadamph Lodge Self Catering Cottage Elphin, Lochinver, IV27 4HL.
- The Inn at John o Groats John o' Groats, Wick, KW1 4YR.
- Inver Caravan Park Houstry Road, Dunbeath, KW6 6EH. STB 3 Star Touring Park.
- Inverbrora Cottage Inverbrora Farm, Brora, KW9 6NJ.
- John o' Groats Caravan And Camping Site John o' Groats, KW1 4YS. STB 3 Star Touring Park.
- Killearn Cottage Portmahomack.
- Kinlochbervie Cottages 131 Kinlochbervie, IV27 4RP.
- Kirkaig Chalets Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, IV27 4LR.
- Lagbuie Laundry Road, Lairg, IV27 4DE.
- Lairg Holidays Achfrish, Shinnes, Lairg, IV27 4DN. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Linga Holiday Chalet 'Valhalla', Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, IV27 4LR.
- Links & Links View Apartments Golf Road, Brora, KW9 6QS. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Lochaill Self Catering North Brora Muir, Brora, KW9 6NQ.
- The Log Cabin Backies, Golspie, KW10 6SE.
- Natural Retreats, Canalside Cottages Cottages steeped in history, nestled on the banks of the Caledonian Canal.
- Natural Retreats, John O'Groats Luxurious glass-fronted lodges and contemporary apartments.
- Natural Retreats, Lews Castle Luxury accommodation on the Isle of Lewis.
- The Old Byre 43 Farlary, Rogart, IV28 3YE.
- Old Manse Studio Apartment Latheron, KW5 6DJ. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Oldshoremore Holiday Cottage Kinlochbervie, Rhiconich, IV27 4RS. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- Ploughmans Cottage Ardgay, Bonar Bridge, IV24 3DH.
- Polin Croft 161B Drumnaguie, Rhiconich, Kinlochbervie, IV27 4RT.
- Riverside Clashnessie, IV27 4JF.
- Rogart Railway Carriage Co. Station House, Rogart, IV28 3XA.
- Sandwoodway Blairmore, Kinlochbervie, IV27 4RT.
- Sango Sands Oasis Campsite Durness, IV27 4PZ.
- Sealladh na Mara Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, Sutherland, IV27 4LR.
- Sea Otter Cottage Ackergill, Wick, KW1 4RG.
- Sea Shore Cottage Ackergill, Wick, KW1 4RG.
- Shormary Cottage Scarfskerry, Thurso, KW14 8XW. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Stags View Smerral Road, Latheron, KW5 6DU.
- Stoer Villa Stoer, Lochinver, IV27 4JE.
- Strath Halladale Self Catering Forsinard Lodge, Forsinard, KW13 6YT.
- Thurso Bay Holidays Static Caravan Hire Smith Terrace, Thurso, KW14 7JY.
- Tighbeag Chalet Inverkirkaig, Lochinver, IV27 4LR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Tigh na Mara 53 Inver, Lochinver, IV27 4LP. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Torran Cottage Culag Bridge, Lochinver, IV27 4LF.
- Unapool House Cottages Unapool House, Kylesku, IV27 4HW. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Waterloo Lodge Baddidarroch, Lochinver, IV27 4LP. STB 5 Star Self Catering.