Victoria's, 45 Atholl Road,
Pitlochry, PH16 5BX. Located on the main street of Pitlochry in the heart of Highland
Perthshire, Victoria's has been welcoming locals & visitors for over 20 years. Family owned
since 1996 we are a bustling coffeehouse by day serving brunch, lunch & home baking. By
evening we merge into a bistro eatery offering refined cuisine & top notch wines, in a relaxed
atmosphere. We're passionate about delivering great service, offering a variety of simple yet
authentic dishes, using local produce from Scotland's rich larder. Open 10am - close, with al
fresco terrace dining during Summer months. From our family to yours, we warmly welcome you to
Victoria's. Tel: 01796 472670.
E-mail: [email protected] or Book a Table via our online form
Other Eating & Drinking
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- 63 Tay Street Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A first venture for chef Graeme Pallister. 63 Tay Street, Perth, PH2 8NN.
- Achray House Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A small family run, country house hotel. St Fillans, Comrie, PH6 2NF.
- Atholl Arms Hotel Traditional Scottish and a few International favourites. Blair Atholl, PH18 5SG.
- Atholl Arms Hotel Bridgehead, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ. Excellent good value dining. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Atholl Arms Hotel.
- Atholl Palace Hotel Classic Scottish dishes in the Verandah Restaurant. Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5LX. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Atholl Palace Hotel.
- Ballathie House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Fine dining in a country house setting. Kinclaven, Perth, PH1 4QN. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Ballathie House Hotel.
- The Ben Lawers Hotel Hotel, Bar and Restaurant. Lawers, Aberfeldy, PH15 2PA.
- Bridge of Cally Hotel Situated at the footings of Glen Shee. Bridge of Cally, PH10 7JJ.
- The Cherrybank Inn 210 Glasgow Road, Perth, PH2 0NA.
- Clootie McToot Clootie dumpling shop, cafe and viewing area. 59–61 Main Street, Abernethy, PH2 9JB.
- Cocoa Mountain Artisan chocolatier and cafe serving their famous Hot Chocolate, organic and fair trade coffees and teas, delicious home baking, ice cream and sundaes. 154 High Street, Auchterarder, PH3 1AD.
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Five places to eat including the Meikle Restaurant and the Brasserie. Crieff, PH7 3LQ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Crieff Hydro.
- The Deil’s Cauldron Specialises in Mediterranean and Scottish Cuisine. 27 Dundas Street, Comrie, PH6 2LN.
- Duchally Country Estate Excellent dining in a friendly setting. Gleneagles, Auchterarder, PH3 1PN. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Duchally Country Estate.
- Dalmunzie Castle Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Scottish estate contemporary cuisine. Glenshee, Blairgowrie, PH10 7QG.
- [email protected]'s Eat Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Vibrant modern Scottish. 77-79 Kinnoul Street, Perth PH1 5EZ.
- Dunkeld House Hotel Blairgowrie Road, Dunkeld, PH8 0HX. STB 4 Star Hotel.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the former Hilton Dunkeld House Hotel.
- East Haugh House Country Hotel & Two Sisters Restaurant East Haugh, by Pitlochry, PH16 5JS.
- The Famous Bein Inn Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Glenfarg, PH2 9PY.
- Andrew Fairlie @ Gleneagles Awarded 2 Michelin Stars & 4 AA Rosettes. Simple cuisine brilliantly prepared. Gleneagles Hotel, Auchterarder, PH3 1NF.
- Fern Cottage Restaurant & Tea House Combine Scottish ingredients with Mediteranean hospitality. Fern Cottage, Ferry Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5DD.
- Fortingall Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Fortingall, Aberfeldy, PH15 2NQ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Fortingall Hotel.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Restaurant overlooking Loch Earn. St Fillans, PH6 2NF. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for The Four Seasons Hotel.
- The Green Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. 2 The Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8AS.
- Green Park Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Country house cuisine. Clunie Bridge Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5JY.
- The House of Bruar Restaurant The House of Bruar, Blair Atholl, PH18 5TW.
- The Huntingtower Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Fresh, local ingredients. Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JT.
- Kenmore Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Local produce is a speciality. The Square, Kenmore, Aberfeldy, PH15 2NU.
- Killiecrankie House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Four course table d'hote menu. Killiecrankie, Perthshire, PH16 5LG.
- Kinnaird Hotel Awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Seasonal local fresh produce. Dunkeld, PH8 0LB.
- Knockendarroch House Dine in the former boardroom of the Pitlochry Festival Theatre. Higher Oakfield, Pitlochry, PH16 5HT.
- Little's Restaurant Seafood Restaurant. Riverside Road, Blairgowrie, PH10 7GA.
- Kinloch House Restaurant Local game, Aberdeen Angus beef, fish, shellfish and produce from the garden. By Blairgowrie, PH10 6SG.
- Mains of Taymouth Courtyard Restaurant An upbeat vibrance and modern Scottish cuisine. Kenmore, PH15 2HN.
- McKays Bar & Restaurant Steaks and pub classics. 138 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5AG.
- Meikleour Hotel The perfect country inn, in the perfect setting. Meikleour, PH2 6EB.
- Moness House Hotel Flemmyng Restaurant and Terrace Grill. Crieff Road, Aberfeldy, PH15 2DY. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Moness Resort.
- Moor of Rannoch Hotel One of the most beautifully located and remote hotels in the UK. Rannoch Station.
- Moulin Hotel Restaurant Imaginatively prepared dishes predominately featuring local Scottish fayre. Pitlochry, PH16 5EW.
- Murrayshall House Hotel Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Scone, Perth PH2 7PHT.
- No.1 The Bank Restaurant An emphasis on local fresh produce. 2 St Leonards Bank, Perth, PH2 8EB.
- Paco's Restaurant Pasta to pizzas, burgers to steaks. 3 Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5HZ.
- Parklands Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. 2 St Leonards Bank, Perth, PH2 8EB. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for The Parklands Hotel.
- Pine Trees Hotel & Garden Restaurant Country house hotel. Strathview Terrace, Pitlochry, PH16 5QR.
- Port-na-Craig Inn & Restaurant Port-na-Craig, Pitlochry, PH16 5ND.
- The Quaich Coffee Shop Quality coffee and food. 21A Dunkeld Street, Aberfeldy, PH15 2AA.
- Restaurant at Ailean Chraggan Fresh local fare. Weem, Aberfeldy, PH15 2LD.
- The Royal Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A good local reputation for fine food. Melville Square, Comrie, PH6 2DN.
- The Strathardle Inn Food prepared using the best local produce. Kirkmichael, PH10 7NS.
- The Strathearn Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Gleneagles Hotel, Auchterarder, PH3 1NF.
- The Taybank Described as "Scotland's Musical Meeting Place". Tay Terrace, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ.
- Victoria's Restaurant & Coffee Shop A cosmopolitan blend of quality cuisine. 45 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX.
- The Water Mill Coffee shop in a listed former mill. Mill Street, Aberfeldy, PH15 2BG.
- Well Country Inn An extensive menu to suit all tastes. Main Street, Scotlandwell.