Airds Hotel & Restaurant, Port Appin, Argyll, PA38 4DF. AA 4 Red
Star Small Hotel. Set amidst stunning Argyll scenery, the family run Airds
Hotel offers superior accommodation and a gourmet dining experience.
Accommodation is in one of 11 individually decorated en-suite bedrooms, all
with flat screen televisions, satellite channels and DVD players. Guests can
relax in one of two public lounge rooms, or enjoy the peaceful setting of the
flower filled conservatory. The hotel has been awarded 3 AA rosettes for food
and has a reputation as one of the best restaurants in Scotland. Imaginative
lunch and dinner menus include only the best local ingredients. Open all year.
DB&B D/T/Suite from £245 per room per night based on 2 people
sharing. Additionally, The Cottage, a charming two bedroom property in the
hotel grounds, is available for let on a weekly basis including breakfast.
Rates from £580-£1600 per week. Shorter periods available on
request. Tel: 01631 730236. Fax: 01631 730535.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Airds Hotel & Restaurant.
The Galley of Lorne Inn, Ardfern, By Lochgilphead, PA31
8QN. Located in the picturesque village of Ardfern, nestling among the
hills beside Loch Craignish and with breathtaking views towards the sea, is The
Galley of Lorne, a 17th Century Drovers' Inn. A peaceful retreat, this charming
Inn offers comfortable guest accommodation in one of six tastefully decorated
en-suite rooms, outstanding restaurant dining with an emphasis on locally
produced food and a cosy public bar with real ales, a choice of 50 malt
whiskies to savour and a wine list to cater for all tastes. For disabled
visitors the Inn provides good access facilities. Come here to get away from it
all, or make the Inn your base for touring the beautiful West coast. Oban is
only half an hour from here, the historically unique Kilmartin Glen is only
minutes away and walking, climbing, cycling, sailing, canoeing, diving, fishing
and golfing are all available close by. Open all year. B&B from £30
per person per night. Tel: 01852 500 284. Fax: 01852 500 578.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Galley of Lorne Inn.
Hotel and Seafood Restaurant, Port Appin, PA38 4DE. STB 4 Star Gold Restaurant with
Rooms with Taste Our Best accreditation. Nestled on the shores of Loch Linnhe with breathtaking
views to the islands of Lismore and Mull, The Pierhouse is the ideal destination for a west
coast break. With a relaxed atmosphere, individually styled bedrooms and tranquil lochside
setting, the hotel is perfect for walking, cycling, kayaking or just taking some time to yourselves
by the log-burning fires in the Snug or Ferry Bar. Dine in our award winning candlelit lochside
restaurant where we serve the finest, locally sourced seafood and succulent meats simply cooked
to perfection. There is a Finnish sauna for guests' use and health, relaxation and wellbeing and
deluxe fusion treatments can be booked with our highly skilled therapist Tamsin McVean. The hotel
also has yacht moorings with shower and washing facilities for visiting crews. Open all year.
B&B D/T from £125 per room per night including a full Scottish breakfast. Tel: 01631 730 302.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Pierhouse Hotel and Seafood Restaurant.
Other Hotels & Inns
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Ardanaiseig Hotel Kilchrenan, By Taynuilt, PA35 1HE.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Ardanaiseig Hotel.
- Bay Great Western Hotel Esplanade Court, Corran Esplanade, Oban, PA34 5PP.
- Best Western The Queens Hotel Corran Esplanade, Oban, PA34 5AG. STB 4 Star Hotel.
- Brander Lodge Hotel & Bistro Bridge Of Awe, PA35 1HT. STB 2 Star Small Hotel.
- Bridge of Orchy Hotel Bridge of Orchy, PA36 4AD. STB 4 Star Small Hotel.
- Columba Hotel North Pier, Oban, PA34 5QD. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- Cuilfail Hotel Kilmelford, Oban, PA34 4XA.
- Isle of Eriska Hotel Ledaig, by Oban, PA37 1SD. STB 5 Gold
Star Country House Hotel.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Isle of Eriska Hotel.
- Falls Of Lora Hotel Connel Ferry, Oban, PA37 1PB. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- Glenorchy Lodge Hotel Station Road, Dalmally, PA33 1AA.
- Kings Knoll Hotel Dunollie Road, Oban, PA34 5JH. STB 3 Star Small Hotel.
- Knipoch Hotel By Oban, PA34 4QT. STB 4 Star Small Hotel.
- Lancaster Hotel Corran Esplanade, Oban, PA54 5AD.
- Loch Awe Hotel Lochawe, Dalmally, PA33 1AQ. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- Lochnell Arms Hotel North Connel, Oban, PA37 1RP.
- The Manor House Hotel Gallanach Road, Oban, PA34 4LS. STB 4 Star Restaurant with Rooms.
- Oban Bay Hotel Corran Esplanade, Oban, PA34 5AE. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- The Oyster Inn Connel, By Oban, PA37 1PJ. STB 4 Star Inn.
- Portsonachan Hotel South Loch Awe Side, Portsonachan, Nr Dalmally, PA33 1BJ.
- The Ranald Hotel 41 Stevenson Street, Oban, PA34 5NA.
- Regent Hotel Corran Esplanade, Oban, PA34 5PZ. AA 2 Star Hotel.
- Royal Hotel Argyll Square, Oban, PA34 4BE. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- Taychreggan Hotel Kilchrenan, Nr Taynuilt, PA35 1HQ. STB 4
Star Country House Hotel.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Taychreggan Hotel.
- Wide-Mouthed Frog Dunstaffnage Marina, Connel, By Oban, PA37 1PX.