- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- Abbey Cottage Tea Rooms A range of light meals and teas. 26 Main Street, New Abbey, Dumfries, DG2 8BY.
- Annandale Arms Hotel Traditional Scottish and international recipes. High Street, Moffat, DG10 9HF. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Annandale Arms Hotel.
- Balcary Bay Country House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Auchencairn, Castle Douglas, DG7 1QZ.
- Bridge House Quality cuisine and attentive service. Well Road, Moffat, DG10 9JT.
- Blackaddie House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Outstanding dining in Sanquhar. Blackaddie Road, Sanquhar, DG4 6JJ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Blackaddie House Hotel.
- The Buccleuch Arms Hotel and Restaurant Proud of our quality product trail. High Street, Moffat, DG10 9ET.
- The Buccleuch & Queensberry Hotel Uses premium Scottish produce. 112 Drumlanrig Street, Thornhill, DG3 5LU.
- The Cally Palace Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. First class cuisine. Gatehouse of Fleet, DG7 2DL.
- Campbell's Restaurant Extensive a la carte menu. 1 South Crescent, Portpatrick, DG9 8JR.
- Casa Mia High-level cuisine with a decidedly modern European twist. 53 Nunholm Road, Dumfries, DG1 1JW.
- Cavens Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Unpretentious, flavoursome dishes. Kirkbean, by Dumfries, DG2 8AA.
- Copper Beech Restaurant Fine Scottish cuisine from fresh local produce. Hetland Hall Hotel, Carrutherstown, Dumfries, DG1 4JX.
- Craft Hotel Offering great quality meals in a cosy and friendly environment with regular events in our bar and themed meal nights. 30 South Main Street, Wigtown, DG8 9HG
- The Crown Hotel 9 North Crescent, Portpatrick, DG9 8SX.
- Del Amitri Restaurant @ The Powfoot Hotel Links Avenue, Powfoot, Nr Annan, DG12 5PN.
- The Downshire Hotel Ingredients are sourced from local outlets, growers, fishermen and smokehouses wherever possible. 12-14 Main Street, Portpatrick.
- The Farmers Inn Good traditional food and real ales. Main Street, Clarencefield, Dumfries, DG1 4NF.
- Glaisnock Cafe & Guest House Family friendly, dog friendly and breast feeding friendly, this is a wonderful place to relax over a cup of coffee or a delicious homemade lunch. 20 South Main Street, Wigtown, DG8 9EH.
- Kirroughtree House Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Newton Stewart, DG8 6AN. STB 4 Star Small Hotel.
- Knockinaam Lodge Awarded 1 Michelin Star & 3 AA Rosettes. Country house hotel on the edge of the Irish Sea. Portpatrick, DG9 9AD.
- Limetree Restaurant Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A blend of modern and traditional cooking. Hartfell House, Hartfell Crescent, Moffat, DG10 9AL.
- The Moreig Hotel Very best in local fresh produce. 18 St Marys Street, Dumfries, DG1 1LZ.
- Nether Barr Steading Restaurant and Bar A friendly welcoming atmosphere and a menu incorporating the best local produce. Newton Stewart, DG8 6AU.
- The Port Logan Inn Offering real ales, bar lunches, evening meals and bed and breakfast accommodation. Laigh Street, Port Logan, DG9 9NG.
- Reivers Restaurant Cairndale Hotel, English Street, Dumfries, DG1 2DF.
- Selkirk Arms Hotel Fresh local produce cooked with imagination and flair. High Street, Kirkcudbright, DG6 4JG.
- Smiths at Gretna Green Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Gretna Green, Gretna, DG16 5EA.
- Somerton House Hotel Successful local restaurant. Carlisle Road, Lockerbie, DG11 2DR.
- The Steamboat Inn Extensive menu. Carsethorn, Kirkbean, Dumfries, DG2 8DS.
- Trigony House Hotel Closeburn, Thornhill, DG3 5EZ. Outstanding dining. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Trigony House Hotel.