Appin Properties - Aviemore and Boat of Garten.
With properties sleeping from 2-15 guests, Appin Properties have something to suit all
budgets, requirements and group sizes. Choose from a romantic wee retreat for two; a
pleasant 2 bedroom bungalow, ideal for either families or
couples, within walking distance of the Dalfaber Golf & Country Club; a highly appointed
executive apartment for 4 with views over the Craigellachie hills; a bright 3 bedroom
bungalow in a quiet cul-de-sac which is ideal for a family holiday; a spacious 5 bedroom
detached bungalow, sleeping 10, ideally located in the centre of the village; or a magnificent
Lodge set in extensive grounds overlooks the Boat of Garten Golf Club, sleeping 15. This
is just a selection of our portfolio of properties, some with WiFi, log burning stoves,
indoors saunas, indoor cinema room or outdoor hot tubs. Check our website for full details.
Open all year. Rates from £375 per week. Short breaks available outwith peak times
with great deals. Contact Susan. Tel: 01479 811269. Mobile: 07522 116176.
Ardenbeg Bunkhouse, Grantown on Spey.
Ardenbeg Bunkhouse, part of the award-winning Craggan Outdoors activity centre, offers good value self
catering accommodation for groups of up to 23 people on a quiet road in Grantown-on-Spey, the historic
capital of Strathspey, just 15 minutes from Aviemore, and well situated for all that Britain's largest
National Park has to offer. For walkers, Ardenbeg is just a few minutes from the start of the Dava Way
and 15 minutes off the Speyside Way, and for paddlers the Spey is less than a mile away. Accommodation
is in private rooms of four beds, a five bed, a six bed and eight beds, each with private bathroom
facilities. The rooms are split across an upper and lower bunkhouse, each with separate access. Both
upper and lower bunkhouses each have two bathrooms and their own well-equiped kitchen/dining/common
room areas. The lower bunkhouse also has a washing and drying room. Outside is an enclosed garden,
with children's play area and charcoal BBQ. Ardenbeg can be booked by bed, by room, by upper or lower
bunkhouse, or the whole bunkhouse for larger groups. Bedding is included – but bring your own towels &
toiletries – as is free WiFi. We also offer winter walking/climbing equipment hire, as well as the wide
range of activities at Craggan Outdoors activity centre which is a mile away. Rates range from £17.25 to
£25 per person per night, dependent upon size of group and duration of stay.
Balgowan House and Ceilidh, Newtonmore. Located in the
Cairngorms National Park Balgowan House accommodates up to 10 people, Ceilidh
up to 8. Both properties are of modern contstruction and whilst Balgowan is in
a beautiful rural setting 7 miles from Newtonmore, Ceilidh sits on the
outskirts of the village. Inverness can be reached in less than an hour and
this is an area where there is plenty to see and do, whether you are an outdoor
enthusiast or you prefer touring and visiting places of interest. Balgowan is
graded STB 4 Star and has spectacular views across the Spey valley towards the
Monodhliath mountains, particularly from its large hexagonal sun room. The
accommodation comprises a fully fitted kitchen, separate sitting and games
rooms, five bedrooms, including two en-suite, and a family bathroom. Ceilidh is
graded STB 3 Star and has four bedrooms and three bathrooms plus a fully fitted
kitchen, a lounge/dining room and a separate sitting room. Open all year. All
inclusive rates from £475-£1385 per week. Contact Mark Anderson.
Tel: 0208 4687086.
Croft James, By Boat of Garten, PH24 3BX. This traditional stone-built
cottage, converted from an old croft steading, is surrounded by a beautiful
garden in a quiet country location close to the Cairngorms and in the National
Park. There are magnificent views of the Cairngorm and Grampian Mountains from
here. Situated in the centre of the Spey Valley, the steading provides an
excellent base from which to indulge in walking, climbing, skiing, fishing,
sailing, golfing, cycle riding - both on and off road - and bird watching.
It has been refurbished to a very high standard and the accommodation is light
and airy. This well appointed property comprises a fully fitted and well-equipped
kitchen and dining area, a sitting room with open fire and doors opening out onto
a patio area, one double bedroom with kingsize bed, one single bedroom and a
bathroom with a large, separate wet wall shower cabinet and under floor heating.
The steading offers outdoor storage for cycles, golf clubs, fishing tackle, etc.
Open all year. Rates from £350-£500 per week. Contact: Val and Jimmy
Dykes. Tel: +44(0)1479 831185.
E-mail: via our online form
Cottages & Castles Ltd. Our Aviemore
properties fall within the Cairngorms National Park, an area full of exciting landscapes and activities
for all the family to enjoy. Cottages & Castles have a wonderful selection of cottages, large houses
and castles of the highest quality ready for any self catering holiday. We have properties sleeping from
4-21 guests. With some of Scotland's most delicious whisky distilleries on your doorstep, along with
beautiful small towns and villages scattering the landscape, it is the perfect area to come and do as
much or as little as you like! With over 35 properties throughout Aviemore and the surrounding area we
will have the perfect accommodation for your self catering break.
WWW: Cottages & Castles Web Site
Craigowrie Cottage, Boat of Garten. Recently modernised
and refurbished, Craigowrie Cottage is conveniently located within the
Cairngorms National Park and provides the ideal base for hillwalking, skiing,
fishing and golf as well as being a great family destination. This well
appointed property offers comfortable accommodation for 4/5 guests, is set
within a secure garden, has off road parking and includes outside storage sheds
for bikes or skis. It comprises a fully fitted kitchen with all modern
appliances, a separate dining room, a sitting room with HD TV and DVD player,
iPod dock and WiFi, one large double bedroom with super kingsize bed, a second
bedroom with a double bed and single above and a family bathroom with a bath
with power shower over. The local pub and restaurant is just a 3 minute walk
away. Open all year. All inclusive rates from £400-£550 per week.
Short breaks available. Contact: William Robertson. Tel: 01259 743582.
Mhor, Aviemore. Escape to the wonderful Cairngorm National Park to walk,
golf, fish, climb, ski or simply relax and recharge your batteries. Creag Mhor
is located in the popular village of Aviemore and provides the perfect base
from which to explore this beautiful area and experience the huge range of
leisure pursuits available. It is an easy walk to the village and the property
is close to the Aviemore orbital path. The accommodation comprises a spacious
lounge/dining area, a fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen, a large bathroom
with bath and separate walk-in shower and two twin-bedded bedrooms. Outside a
garden shed provides secure storage in the fully-enclosed, south-facing rear
garden. Within minutes from Creag Mhor you can be in Caledonian forest, on the
shores of a beautiful loch, playing golf on a fine course or up on the slopes
of a Munro. Open all year. Fully inclusive rates from £350 per week.
Short breaks available. Tel: 01738 474630 (week days) or 07732 176822
(evenings and weekends).
Dalfaber House, 21 Dalfaber Park, Aviemore, PH22 1QF.
Overlooking Aviemore's new 18 hole championship golf course, Dalfaber House is ideal for a family break,
a luxury golf holiday, or to sample the many outdoor activities that Aviemore and the surrounding areas
have to offer. With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this spacious property sleeps 6 adults or up to 8
in family arrangement. The whole of the first floor is taken up by a vast lounge area which has comfortable
seating, Sky TV and audio system. Additionally the property has a fully fitted kitchen, a separate utility
room, a large dining room with a real fire, two double bedrooms and one twin room, plus a family bathroom.
One of the double rooms also has an en-suite bathroom and both doubles can convert to twins if required.
Dalfaber House is set in its own private garden and has a garage and parking space. Open all year. From £625
per week, or from £385 for short breaks including provision of WiFi, all linen and towels. Also includes free use
of MacDonald Spey Valley Golf & Country Club's leisure facilities. Please note: Dalfaber House is non-smoking
throughout and we do accept pets in the property. Contact: Kevin Devlin. Tel: 44 (0)7824 142859.
Boat of Garten. In the heart of the Highlands and the Cairngorm National
Park is the pretty village of Boat of Garten. Finchwood is a spacious and
unique property in a quiet location in the village providing highly appointed
accommodation for families and larger parties. Boat of Garten is conveniently
located just 5 miles from Aviemore and has a station on the Strathspey Steam
Railway. You'll find plenty to see and do in the area and all local amenities
in the village including a golf and tennis club and RSPB Reserve. Finchwood
comprises a fully fitted dining kitchen, a separate sitting room, one double
bedroom with en suite bathroom (this room can take an additional single bed on
request), a second double bedroom, two twin bedrooms, a family bathroom, a
shower room and a second sitting/games room. From £450-£850 per
week including all bed linen, towels heating and electricity. Short break rates
may be available. Finchwood is pet friendly and is no smoking throughout. Tel:
+44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Finchwood Web Page
Homes, Self Catering Scotland. Offering a variety of quality assured
self catering cottages, holiday homes, log cabins and apartments across the
Scottish Highlands, Gael Holiday Homes has over 70 properties in a choice of
locations, suitable for all party sizes. From Wildhaven Cottage, a large one
bedroomed cottage on a smallholding with free range poultry and livestock;
luxurious Braevellie Apartment, ideal for 4 and in a stunning Victorian Villa
conversion in the prime residential area of Crown, Inverness; Larchfield a 3
bedroom, spacious self catering modern house, in a peaceful and relaxing
picturesque setting close to Daviot; Kerrisdale, sleeping 6, and only a 5
minute walk from a spectacular beach and one of the best golf courses in the
world; all the way to Eaglestone, a luxurious holiday villa sleeping 8, with
many features such as indoor swimming pool and outdoor tennis court in a
country setting. Tel: 0844 310 00 77.
the Cairngorms, Glenlivet Estate Office, Main Street, Tomintoul, AB37 9ET. Escape to Glenlivet
and enjoy the wide open spaces, peace and freedom in this quiet corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
A wide range of quality accommodation is available to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you choose
a hotel, B&B, self-catering holiday cottage, or hostel, you are sure to find a warm Scottish welcome in
Glenlivet and Tomintoul. There are over a hundred miles of waymarked trails offering superb walking and
cycling opportunities for all abilities including the purpose built mountain biking tracks on Carn Daimh.
Wildlife is abundant with many species of bird and Scottish mammals resident in the area. Glenlivet is
situated in the very heart of Speyside's Malt Whisky country, where visitors can discover the fascinating
history of whisky and visit distilleries in the area. Tel: 01479 870070.
Honeybee Cottage, 5 Meall Buidhe, Dalfaber, Aviemore, PH22
1LA. A short 10 minute walk from Aviemore Town Centre, in a magical
setting, on the edge of the woods, Honeybee Cottage benefits from magnificent
views of the distant Cairngorms. The well appointed and beautifully presented
accommodation comprises a fully fitted kitchen with dining/sunroom extension
with table for 6, additional lounge seating and a wood burning stove, a
spacious living room with two large sofas, one which converts to a sofa bed, TV
with Sky+ and WiFi, one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
For skiers and hill walkers, a bus into the Cairngorms leaves from the end of
the road. For golfers, Honeybee Cottage is just 500 Yards from the 1st tee of
the new Spey Valley Championship Golf Course and just over the fence is the
MacDonald Spey Valley Golf and Country Club (Dalfaber) 9 hole golf course. Open
all year. Rates from £550 per week. Includes free pass to Spey Valley
Golf and Country Club. Contact: George Whyte. Tel: 01346 514831. Mobile: 07967
E-mail: via our online form
Morlich Bungalows, Aviemore. 7 Morlich Place and 140
Dalnabay are two well appointed self catering bungalows offering quality
accommodation for 2-6 people. 7 Morlich Place is situated on a quiet street
within the village of Aviemore, is decorated and furnished in a modern style
and has a comfortable feel. The bungalow has 2 bedrooms - a double and a twin -
and there is an additional double-sized sofa bed in the living room. 140
Dalnabay also sleeps 2-6 guests in the same configuration as the Morlich Place
property. It is located just a short walk from the town centre in a tranquil
setting. The public rooms of both properties are comfortably furnished and
provided with all modern conveniences including fully fitted kitchens, Sky TV
and DVD players. Open all year. Rates from £315 per week. Short breaks
available from £120. Rental of the bungalows also includes full corporate
membership to the Dalfaber Golf and Country Club. All linen and towels are
provided and pets are welcome. Contact: Alix Stewart. Tel: 01236 879390.
Old School, Duthil, Carrbridge, PH23 3NA. Standing in 4 acres of garden
surrounded by Scots Pine forest and open farmland, The Old School has been
sympathetically converted into 3 luxury holiday homes each sleeping up to 4
guests. Miss Mackintosh's Classroom and Mrs Clark's Classroom both have large
open plan lounge/kitchen/dining areas, from which you can access a shower room.
A feature spiral staircase gives access to two bedrooms and another bathroom.
The Staffroom is a single storey one bedroomed apartment with an open-plan
living area, one double bedroom and a shower room. There is a bed settee in the
living area, increasing capacity to 4. All properties have well equipped
kitchens, a dining table seating 4 or 6 and a wide screen TV and DVD in the
lounge area. Open all year. Rates from £450-£850 per week including
provision of all heating, electricity, bed linen and towels. Short breaks may
be available. Why not relax in our outdoor sauna or hot tub after a busy day
enjoying the local area. Tel: Kate Clark on 01479 841306 or Mobile: 07733
E-mail: via our online form
Sealladh Breagh, 13 Allt Mor, Croftside, Aviemore, PH22 1QQ.
STB 4 Star Self Catering. Located on the northern edge of the village of Aviemore, in the
Cairngorm National Park, Sealladh Breagh is a great year round destination and the perfect
house to meet up with old friends,
for family get togethers, for
special occasions or for that adrenalin filled break. This beautifully appointed cottage
comes complete with outdoor hot tub, and overlooks the spectacular Cairngorm mountains.
The spacious accommodation can sleep 8 and comprises a fully fitted kitchen, a separate dining room, a main
lounge with ample seating and 50" flat screen TV, a second family lounge with cathedral
ceiling, a double bedroom with adjacent shower room, a feature glass and oak staircase leading to three bedrooms, one a master with luxury
en-suite and two twins, plus a jacuzzi bath and separate shower room. Outside there is a covered
decked area for entertaining, an enclosed private garden and parking for up to 4 cars. Open all year.
Full weeks and short breaks available (minimum 3 nights). Tel: +44 (0)
1479 851 262. Mobile: +44 (0)7974 691 623.
Catering Aviemore, 20 Munro Place, Aviemore, PH22 1TE. Conveniently
located within Aviemore, 20 Munro Place is a modern bungalow, tastefully
decorated and fully fitted with all the comforts of home. The accommodation
comprises a well equipped kitchen, a large comfortable lounge with separate
dining area, three bedrooms - a double and two twins - and a family bathroom
with both bath and shower. An additional double sofa bed in the lounge provides
accommodation for a further two guests. The lounge has a 28" flat widescreen TV
with full Sky package and the two twin rooms have portable TV/videos. Outside
the property has an enclosed rear garden with furniture and a barbecue for al
fresco dining. Aviemore is a great year round destination, whether for skiing
in winter or touring in summer and 20 Munro Place offers the ideal base. Weekly
rates from £465 to £560 with the exception of Christmas and New
year which range from £630 to £865. Short breaks (2 nights) from
£195. Contact: David Charnley via our online enquiry form or Tel: 01698
360823. Mobile: 07973 444519.
Holiday Homes, Dalnabay, Aviemore, PH22 1TD. STB 3 and 4 Star Self
Catering. Silverglades offers a range of stylish self catering holiday homes in
the Cairngorms National Park. You will find plenty to do here whatever time of
year, including great Winter skiing and Summer walking plus much much more.
Each of our 29 properties has its own private garden, BBQ, patio area, private
parking and is fully equipped to meet all your holiday needs. Examples include
4 Star Rowan which sleeps 2-4 guests. This semi-detached bungalow has one
bedroom plus a double sofa bed in the lounge. 3 Star Osprey sleeps 4-6 guests
and has two bedrooms, one of them en-suite. Spacious 4 Star Eagle Lodge is a
detached bungalow sleeping for 8-10 guests in 4 bedrooms, two of them en-suite.
This well appointed property also boasts a cosy wood burning stove and a sauna.
Open all year. Rates from £440 per week with an any day check in. Short
breaks from 2 nights available. Tel: 0800 614 836.
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 1 The Clachan Grant Road, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- 6 Lynstock Park Nethy Bridge, PH25 3EL. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- 11 The Square Grantown on Spey, PH26 3HG.
- Alba Highland Cottages Chapleton, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BU. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Aldon Lodge Country House Apartment Aldon Lodge, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BY.
- Alvie Holiday Cottages Alvie Estate Office, Kincraig, PH21 1NE. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Appin House 60 Dalnabay, Aviemore, PH22 1RF.
- Applegrove Cottage Deshar Road, Boat Of Garten, PH24 3BN.
- Ard Tigh 44 Corbett Place, Aviemore, PH22 1NZ. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Aultmore Estate Cottages Nethy Bridge, PH25 3ED.
- Auchernack Farm Auchernack, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3NH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Aultmore Estate Aultmore House, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3ED. STB 4-5 Star Self Catering.
- Aviemore House A luxury new build house sited in the Rothiemurchus Estate, fully wheelchair accessible to the ground floor. 16 Coylum Road, Aviemore, PH22 1QG. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Avonglen 5 Paterson Road, Aviemore, PH22 1TN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Badaguish Lodges Glenmore, Aviemore, PH22 1QU. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Badaguish Wigwams Glenmore, Aviemore, PH22 1QU.
- Balbeag Kincraig, Kingussie, PH21 1NX. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Ben Macdui Boat of Garten, PH24 3BA.
- Birchbank Grantown on Spey, Moray, PH26 3NH. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Boat of Garten Holiday Park Boat of Garten, PH24 3BN. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Braenedin Cottage Tulloch, Near Nethy Bridge, PH25 3EF.
- Braeriach House 12 Mitchell Road, Aviemore, PH22 1SH. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Bynack Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DS. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Caberfeidh Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DA.
- Caberfeidh Log Cabins Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PU. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Cairngorm Highland Bungalows Glen Einich, 29 Grampian View, Aviemore, PH22 1TF. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Cluny Mains Newtonmore, PH20 1BS. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Coire Mor East Terrace, Kingussie, PH21 1JS.
- Corrie Bhuie Cottage Laggan, Newtonmore, PH20 1AH.
- Craigellachie View 26 Callart Road, Dalfaber, Aviemore, PH22 1SR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Craignay Dulnain Bridge, PH26 3LU. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Croft Holidays Newtonmore, PH20 1BA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Dailuiane Cottage 1 Birch Grove, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BA.
- Derraid Dell Road, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DG. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Easter Cullachie Steading Boat of Garten, PH24 3BY.
- Easter Duiar Cottage Advie, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3LP.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- Failte High Street, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3EN.
- Fairwinds Hotel & Chalets Carrbridge, PH23 3AA. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Farragon 46 Corbett Place, Aviemore, PH22 1NZ.
- Feshieway Cottage Drumguish, PH21 1NY. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- Fraser & Telford Cottages Kincraig, By Kingussie, PH21 1NU. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Gardener's Cottages Inshriach Alpine Nursery, Aviemore, PH22 1QS.
- Gaskbeg Cottages Gaskbeg Farm, Newtonmore, PH20 1BS. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Glenfeshie House Glenfeshie, Kingussie, PH21 1NX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Glenthorne Cottage Main Street, Newtonmore, PH20 1DA.
- Glentruim Castle & Cottages Glentruim Estate, Newtonmore, PH20 1BE.
- Granite Cottage Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DG.
- Grantown on Spey Caravan Club Site Seafield Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3JQ. STB 5 Star Holiday Park.
- Heather Holiday Homes Speyside Heather Centre, Skye of Curr, Dulnain Bridge, PH26 3PA. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Heiland Hame 11 Spey Avenue, Dalfaber, Aviemore, PH22 1SP. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- High Range Self Catering Chalets Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PT. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering. Unassisted wheelchair access.
- High Range Touring Park Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PT.
- Hilton Coylumbridge Lodges Coylumbridge, Aviemore, PH22 1QN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Hope Cottage Culvardie, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DH.
- Inchdryne Lodge & Cottage Nethy Bridge, PH25 3EF. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Innis Bhroc Innis Bhroc, Tulloch, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3EF. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Kate's Cabins Insh, Kingussie, PH21 1NU.
- Lagganlia Lodges Lagganlia Outdoor Centre, Kincraig, Kingussie, PH21 1NG. STB 2-4 Star Self Catering.
- Lochan 9 Carn Sleamhainn, Aviemore, PH22 1LG.
- Lochan Lodge Cromdale, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3LW.
- Loch Garten Lodges & Caravan Park Loch Garten Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BY. STB 2 Star Self Catering and 3 Star Holiday Park. Self Catering has access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Loch Insh Log Chalets Kincraig, By Kingussie, PH21 1NU. STB 2-4 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Lurchers Cabin Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PX.
- Meikle House Aviemore, PH24 3BT. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Morlich Chalet Moorfield House, Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BN. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- Muckrach Castle Dulnain Bridge, PH26 3LY. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Netherwood House Glen Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1EA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Osprey Lodge Caravan Boat of Garten Holiday Park, Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BN.
- Pilmuir Cottage Drumuillie, Boat of Garten, Aviemore, PH24 3BX.
- Pine Bank Chalets Craigellachie House, Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PX. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Ptarmigan Lodge The Causer, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DR.
- Rowlands of Aviemore Aviemore.
- Ruthven House Self Catering Cottages Kingussie, PH21 1NR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Ryvoan Lodge Lurg Road, Clachaig, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DY. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Scandinavian Village Ltd. Aviemore, PH22 1PF. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Silver Birch Cottage 174 Dalnabay, Silverglades, Aviemore, PH22 1TD.
- Sonas 24 Hillside Avenue, Kingussie, PH21 1PA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Spey Lodge Rothiemurchus, Aviemore, PH22 1QP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Spindrift Cottage Ruthven Steadings, Kingussie, PH21 1NR. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Squirrel Apartment Station Road, Carrbridge, PH23 3AN.
- Strathavon House & Chalet Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PU.
- Strathnoon Cottage Old Clune Estate, Tomatin, IV13 7XZ.
- The Steading Ballieward, Burnside, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3PR.
- Strathspey Lodge South Street, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JA. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Sunbury 5 Corbett Place, Aviemore, PH22 1NZ.
- Tigh na Lochan 5 Mitchell Road, Aviemore, PH22 1SH. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Treehouse Kinchurdy Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BP.
- Treetops Glenbanchor Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1EA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Woodlands Station Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.