Glengorm Castle, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QE. STB 4
Star B&B and 3-5 Star Self Catering. Overlooking the Inner and Outer
Hebrides on the northernmost tip of the Isle of Mull, majestic Glengorm Castle
stands in this truly magnificent area of coastline, forest, lochs and hills.
Dating from 1860, the Castle provides very special and unusual accommodation, a
place to really get away from it all. You'll find comfortable en-suite
bedrooms, cosy public rooms to relax in and a warm welcome from your hosts, the
Nelson family. And now you can choose fairytale Glengorm Castle for your
wedding - a magical setting for that special day. Self
catering accommodation at Glengorm Castle is available to cater for all
tastes. There are two luxury flats one within the castle and another, graded 5
Stars, plus a further six cottages in the grounds. Properties sleep from 2 to 6
guests, are comfortably furnished, well-equipped and maintained to a very high
standard. Fresh produce is available from the Glengorm Market Garden in season
and the Gallery and Coffee Shop is open from just before Easter to November for
light meals and snacks. Accommodation all year. B&B S/D/T
£140-£190. All prices are per room per night. Reductions for stays
of two nights or more. Self Catering from £340 per week. For further
information, or to make a booking, contact: Mr and Mrs T Nelson. Tel: 01688
302321. Fax: 01688 302738.
E-mail: [email protected]
Gruline Home Farm, Gruline,
Isle of Mull, PA71 6HR. A former Victorian farmhouse, Gruline Home Farm is in an
idyllic location, at the heart of the island and just 2.5 miles from the village of Salen.
It provides an ideal base for hill walking, wildlife watching and for touring on Mull. The
two spacious en-suite guest rooms have superking beds, refreshment trays, flat screen TVs
and WiFI. One room can be set up as a twin on request. Both rooms are on the first floor
and have fabulous hillside views. A choice of full Scottish breakfast or lighter options
is served in the dining room each morning. Please inform of any dietary requirements in
advance. Packed lunches are also available and can be pre-booked. At the end of the day
guests are welcome to relax and unwind in either the lounge or conservatory. Open all year.
B&B D/T from £165 per room per night. Gruline Home Farm also has two self catering
cottages, one sleeping 2, the other 3. Details are included on the website linked below. For
further information, contact Stuart or Sharon Davidson. Tel: 01680 300 597.
E-mail: [email protected]
St Hilda Sea Adventures - Scottish Cruises or B&B Afloat: St Hilda Sea Adventures provides small ship
cruising and wildlife holiday on the beautiful west coast of Scotland in the Inner and Outer Hebrides;
an unforgettable adventure for all ages! Each voyage is a unique holiday experience, with your own
onboard skipper and cook. The small cruise ships anchor in the most sheltered, idyllic places where
passengers can visit distilleries, world famous islands such as St Kilda, Isle of Skye, Mull, Jura,
Islay, Staffa and Iona, watch the wildlife, go fishing or swim in the sea lochs. Dolphins, porpoises,
basking sharks, otters, and many species of birds are regularly seen and even the occasional Minke
whale. Guests can choose to join St Hilda (maximum 6 passengers), Seahorse II (maximum 11 passengers)
or Gemini Explorer (maximum 7 passengers). St Hilda is a traditional, wooden ex-Tall Ship. Seahorse
II is an ex-Norwegian Ferry. Gemini Explorer is an ex-Cruising Lifeboat. All three ships have been
converted to cruise the western islands of Scotland in comfort and style. Bed and Breakfast is available
aboard the St Hilda when she is at anchor in the tranquil waters of Tobermory bay, Isle of Mull.
E-mail: [email protected]
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Achaban House Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Ardbeg House Dervaig, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QJ. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Ardoran House Isle of Iona, PA76 6SP.
- Arle Lodge Aros, Tobermory, Isle Of Mull, PA72 6JS. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Beach House B&B The Green, Isle of Tiree, PA77 6XB.
- Bishop's House Isle of Iona, PA76 6SJ.
- Brockville Raeric Road, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6RS. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Caol-Ithe Guesthouse Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Carnaburg Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NT.
- Fascadail Salen, Isle of Mull, PA72 6JB. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Harbour Guest House 59 Main Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NT.
- High Oatfield B&B Lochdon, Isle of Mull, PA64 6AP.
- Iona Hostel Lagandorain, Isle of Iona, PA76 6SW. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Killoran House Dervaig, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QR. STB 4 Gold Star Guest House.
- Maolbhuidhe B&B Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BP. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Martyrs Bay B&B Martyrs Bay, Isle of Iona, PA76 6SJ.
- Newcrofts B&B Uisken Road, Bunessan, Isle Of Mull, PA67 6DS. STB 3 Star Farmhouse. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- The Old Mill B&B Torloisk, Isle of Mull, PA74 6NH.
- Pennygate Lodge Craignure, Isle Of Mull, PA65 6AY.
- Power House B&B Power House, Carsaig, Isle of Mull, PA70 6HD.
- Staffa House Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Tobermory Youth Hostel Main Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NU. STB 4 Star Hostel.