Tiraghoil, Bunessan, Isle of Mull. STB 4 Star B&B. Enjoying
spectacular views northwards over the sea, towards the prominent headland known
as "Burg", Ardness House is a spacious modern bungalow ideally located between
Bunessan and Fionnphort. It is in an ideal location for those wanting to visit
the Isle of Iona, Staffa and the Treshnish Isles. Guest accommodation is
comfortable and well appointed. All rooms are en-suite and tea and coffee making
facilities are provided. There is a visitors' lounge with TV and a magnificent view.
Birds and wildlife thrive here and can often be viewed at close quarters. The
walking is excellent and there is fishing and golf in the area. Mull is also great
cycling country. So whatever your interests, whether you want to be active or come
here to relax, a warm welcome awaits you at Arndess House. Open all year.
B&B S/D/T £35-£45 per person per night. Evening meals may be
available from £18. Contact Gillian MacNeill. Tel/Fax: 01681 700260.
Glengorm Castle, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QE. STB 4
Star B&B and 3-5 Star Self Catering. Overlooking the Inner and Outer
Hebrides on the northernmost tip of the Isle of Mull, majestic Glengorm Castle
stands in this truly magnificent area of coastline, forest, lochs and hills.
Dating from 1860, the Castle provides very special and unusual accommodation, a
place to really get away from it all. You'll find comfortable en-suite
bedrooms, cosy public rooms to relax in and a warm welcome from your hosts, the
Nelson family. And now you can choose fairytale Glengorm Castle for your
wedding - a magical setting for that special day. Self
catering accommodation at Glengorm Castle is available to cater for all
tastes. There are two luxury flats one within the castle and another, graded 5
Stars, plus a further six cottages in the grounds. Properties sleep from 2 to 6
guests, are comfortably furnished, well-equipped and maintained to a very high
standard. Fresh produce is available from the Glengorm Market Garden in season
and the Gallery and Coffee Shop is open from just before Easter to November for
light meals and snacks. Accommodation all year. B&B S/D/T
£140-£190. All prices are per room per night. Reductions for stays
of two nights or more. Self Catering from £340 per week. For further
information, or to make a booking, contact: Mr and Mrs T Nelson. Tel: 01688
302321. Fax: 01688 302738.
Seaview B&B, Fionnphort, Isle
of Mull, PA66 6BL. Seaview, 'The Red Granite Cottage by the Sea', is an award winning 4 Star
Gold, Green Tourism Gold, boutique Bed and Breakfast, one of very few in Scotland.
Ideally located in Fionnphort on Mull on Iona and Staffa's doorstep,
Seaview is only 2 minutes walk from the Iona and Staffa ferry boats. There is superb scenery, coastal walking
and abundant wildlife in the area, including eagle, sea eagle, otter, corn crake, dolphins and whales. Your
host will help you plan your day! Enjoy a complete 'Hebridean Experience' in a quality, relaxed and comfortable
environment. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of Iona and it's historic abbey whilst tucking in to our famous
'Fingal's Breakfast'. We source sustainable, fresh, local, organic food where possible for varied diets. You'll
get a warm Highland welcome and hospitality from your genial, west coast, Scottish islander, host John Noddings.
The ensuite, guest rooms are warm and cozy, individually, decorated and equipped to a high standard. There is
free WiFi and safe private parking. Open March to October. B&B Twin/Double: £80-£105 per room per night. B&B Single,
with seaview: £50-£60 per night. 3 day short break deals available. Tel: 01681 700235 or 07708 556311.
St Hilda Sea Adventures - Scottish Cruises or B&B Afloat: St Hilda Sea
Adventures provides small ship cruising and wildlife holiday on the beautiful
west coast of Scotland in the Hebrides or in Argyll; an unforgettable adventure
for all ages! Each trip is a unique holiday experience, with your own onboard
skipper and cook, on board the traditional wooden 54ft ketch St Hilda or on
their wee ship Seahorse II. The small cruise ships anchor in the most sheltered,
idyllic places where passengers can visit distilleries, world famous islands
such as St Kilda, Isle of Skye, Mull, Jura, Islay, Staffa and Iona, watch the
wildlife, go fishing or swim in the sea lochs. Dolphins, porpoises, basking
sharks, otters, and many species of birds are regularly seen and even the
occasional Minke whale. Each day is as action packed or as relaxing as you
please. Bed and Breakfast is available aboard the St Hilda when she is at
anchor in the tranquil waters of Tobermory bay, Isle of Mull.
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Achaban House Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Ard Mhor Guest House Salen, Isle of Mull, PA72 6JL. STB 3 Star Guest House. Unassisted wheelchair access.
- Ardbeg House Dervaig, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QJ. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Ardoran House Isle of Iona, PA76 6SP.
- Arle Lodge Aros, Tobermory, Isle Of Mull, PA72 6JS. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Barn Cottage and Stables Gruline, Isle of Mull, PA71 6HR. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Barn Cottage and Stables Gruline, Isle of Mull, PA71 6HR. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Barrachandroman Kinlochspelve, Lochbuie, Isle of Mull, PA62 6AA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Beach House B&B The Green, Isle of Tiree, PA77 6XB.
- Bishop's House Isle of Iona, PA76 6SJ.
- Brockville Raeric Road, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6RS. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Caol-Ithe Guesthouse Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Caorann Aros, Isle Of Mull, PA72 6JS . STB 3 Star B&B.
- Carnaburg Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NT. STB 2 Star Guest House.
- Copeland House Viewmount Drive, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PZ. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Craigrowan B&B Pennyghael, Isle of Mull, PA70 6HB. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Cuidhe Leathain B&B Breadalbane Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PD. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Cuin Lodge Dervaig, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QL. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Fascadail Salen, Isle of Mull, PA72 6JB. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Glenview B&B Dervaig, Isle of Mull. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Gruline Home Farm Gruline, Isle of Mull, PA71 6HR. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence.
- Harbour Guest House 59 Main Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NT.
- High Oatfield B&B Lochdon, Isle of Mull, PA64 6AP.
- Iona Hostel Lagandorain, Isle of Iona, PA76 6SW. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Killoran House Dervaig, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QR. STB 4 Gold Star Guest House.
- Lonan B&B Western Road, Tobermory, Isle Of Mull, PA75 6RA. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Maolbhuidhe B&B Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BP. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Martyrs Bay B&B Martyrs Bay, Isle of Iona, PA76 6SJ.
- Newcrofts B&B Uisken Road, Bunessan, Isle Of Mull, PA67 6DS. STB 3 Star Farmhouse. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Oatfield Organics B&B High Oatfield, Lochdon, Isle of Mull, PA64 6AP.
- The Old Mill B&B Torloisk, Isle of Mull, PA74 6NH.
- Pennygate Lodge Craignure, Isle Of Mull, PA65 6AY.
- Power House B&B Power House, Carsaig, Isle of Mull, PA70 6HD.
- Rockvale Guest House 35 Balephetrish, Isle of Tiree, PA77 6TR.
- Scotland's Best B&Bs Quality assured 4 and 5 Star Scottish Bed & Breakfast homes.
- Staffa House Fionnphort, Isle of Mull, PA66 6BL. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Sunart View Guest House Eas Brae, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6QA. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Tobermory Youth Hostel Main Street, Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6NU. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Torr Buan House c/o Isle of Mull Wildlife Expeditions, Ulva Ferry, Isle of Mull. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Wild Cottage Lochdon, Isle of Mull, PA64 6AP. STB 3 Star B&B.