Holiday Cottages, Glenlivet, Ballindalloch, AB37 9DS. STB 4 Star and Silver Green Tourism
Self Catering. The three, pet friendly luxury appointed holiday cottages on the boundary of the
most northernly "Dark Skies Park" in the world benefit from unspoilt panoramic views across rural
landscapes to the mountains of the Ladder Hills and the Cairngorms National Park. Enjoy a sense
of remoteness, coupled with activities and attractions from Archery to Zip Line fun all within
easy reach, e.g. Walking, stunning Beaches, Bike Trails, Castles, Wildlife and Whisky. Glenlivet
and Dronach cottages accommodate up to 6 guests each and Aberlour cottage up to 4 guests, Bluefolds
cottages have a spacious feel, with open plan lounge/dining rooms, well-equipped kitchens, modern
bathrooms and large bedrooms. Multi Fuel stoves feature in the lounges with all the cottages having
free digital satellite TV and Wi-Fi. Bed linen and towels are provided for each guest with a baby
buggy, cot and high chair available free of charge. Barbecues and garden furniture are provided on
the patio with car parking adjacent to each cottage (plus additional spaces if required). Pricing
from £385-£875 per week, short break rates (minimum 3 nights) are available. Open all year. Contact
Chris & Sue Kirby. Tel: 01807 590836.
Easter Corrie Holiday Cottages, Tomnavoulin, Glenlivet,
Ballindalloch, AB37 9JB. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Nestling in a
secluded glen to the west of Tomnavoulin are the four self catering cottages of
Easter Corrie. Located in the Cairngorms National Park, the properties are the
ideal base for a holiday spent exploring the Highlands. The Mill is perfect for
larger groups with accommodation for up to 6 and has one double and two twin
bedrooms, a bathroom and a shower room. The other three cottages: The Den, Glen
View and Corrie Cottage all comfortably sleep 4. Extra beds and a cot are
available on request at no additional charge. The Den was also planned and
designed to accommodate visitors with mobility difficulties. All the properties
come well equipped and highly appointed and have their own gardens with patios.
Each has parking for 2 cars. Open all year. Electricity, bed linen and towels
are provided. Please note: pets are allowed only by prior arrangement. Contact:
David or Carol Newland. Tel: 01807 590241.
the Cairngorms, Glenlivet Estate Office, Main Street, Tomintoul, AB37 9ET. Escape to Glenlivet
and enjoy the wide open spaces, peace and freedom in this quiet corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
A wide range of quality accommodation is available to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you choose
a hotel, B&B, self-catering holiday cottage, or hostel, you are sure to find a warm Scottish welcome in
Glenlivet and Tomintoul. There are over a hundred miles of waymarked trails offering superb walking and
cycling opportunities for all abilities including the purpose built mountain biking tracks on Carn Daimh.
Wildlife is abundant with many species of bird and Scottish mammals resident in the area. Glenlivet is
situated in the very heart of Speyside's Malt Whisky country, where visitors can discover the fascinating
history of whisky and visit distilleries in the area. Tel: 01479 870070.
Orton Holiday Cottages,
Orton Estate, By Fochabers, IV32 7QE. In the heart of idyllic Speyside, Orton Holiday Cottages
offer comfortably furnished, family-friendly cottages and farmhouses on the banks of
the River Spey. Properties range in size from snug two bedroomed cottages to spacious
farmhouses able to accommodate parties of fifteen, providing a tasteful mix of rustic
charm and 21st Century convenience. With the dramatic glens of the Cairngorms National
Park to the south and the sandy beaches of the Moray Firth to the north, you'll find
plenty to see and do here whatever your age or interests. Speyside is home to more
than half of Scotland's malt whisky distilleries and there are world class golf courses
within easy reach. Orton Estate has three miles of riverbank on the River Spey,
renowned the world over for superb salmon and sea trout fishing. Bespoke packages and
itineraries can be arranged for groups wishing to fish. Open all year. Tel: +44 (0)1343
Seatown Cottage, Lossiemouth. Traditional features
combined with contemporary fittings make for a truly special cottage with
outstanding views on the banks of the River Lossie. Just a quiet road separates
the cottage from the bridge across the river to the fabulous East Beach. With a
large living/dining area as well as a separate lounge, a king size double and a
twin room, four people can easily feel at home here. We can also provide a cot
or an extra camp bed for those with young families. Lossiemouth is compact, but
has the necessary shops, restaurants and pubs. It is ideal, not just for a
beach, golfing or fishing holiday, but also for touring the Malt Whisky and
Castle trails, as well as longer day trips. We invite you to take a break with
us you can be assured of a warm welcome at any time of year! Open all year.
Dogs welcome. Free WiFi. Off road parking. TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
2017 and 2018. Rates from £380-£725 per week. Short breaks and weekend breaks may
be available in quieter periods. Please call to discuss. Contact: Mrs Wendy Clements.
Tel: 01261 843386. Mobile: 07717 220018.
WWW: Web Page
Weiroch Lodge, Ballindalloch, AB37 9BG.
STB 5 Star, sleeps 6-8 guests. Weiroch Lodge is an immaculate stone-built 18th Century mill conversion,
offering exceptionally spacious accommodation in a stunning location, close to Aberlour and the Cairngorms
National Park. Set amid open fields, adjacent to the River Spey and next to 800 acres of forest, Weiroch
Lodge offers panoramic views and superb walks straight from the door. Perfect for walkers and fishing groups,
it is also the ideal choice for family gatherings and for those seeking a relaxing holiday in splendid seclusion.
Furnished in the style of a small shooting lodge, the accommodation comprises a huge kitchen/diner, magnificent
drawing-room, three comfortable en-suite bedrooms, plus two quality sofa-beds. There is full central heating, a
woodburner, FreeSat TV, DVD, and WiFi, as well as a fully-fenced garden and BBQ hire. Recreational activities
include walking, salmon fishing, golf, cycling, hill-walking and winter sports. Local attractions include numerous
Speyside Whisky distilleries, castles, scenic Moray coastline, Highland Games. Children under 10yrs may be accepted
by prior arrangement. Well-behaved dogs may be accepted by prior arrangement. Open all year. Short breaks available.
Low occupancy discounts. Seasonal rates for 2-8 people: Low £676-£965, Mid £825-£1100, High £963-£1375, Festive
£1280-£1600. Please see our website for exact prices and availability. Contact: Mrs G Brown. Tel: 01807 500797.
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 3 Church Street Findochty, AB56 4PW.
- 6 Seatown Lossiemouth, IV31 6JJ.
- 21 Main Street Findochty, AB56 4PP.
- 78 Seatown Cullen, AB56 4SL. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Allachy House Queens Road, Aberlour, AB38 9PR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Balneden Steading Tomintoul, Ballindalloch, AB37 9HL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Balvenie Street 49 Balvenie Street, Dufftown, Keith, AB55 4AS.
- Beachview Holiday Flats Stotfield Road, Lossiemouth, IV31 6QS. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Beeches Relugas Village, Forres, IV36 2QL.
- Benavon Cottage 33 Main Street, Tomintoul, AB37 9EX. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Blackhills Estate Holiday Cottages Blackhills Estate, By Elgin, IV30 8QU.
- Bluebauds Cottage Mulben, Keith, AB55 6YX.
- Bonnie View Victoria Street, Craigellachie. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Boyne House Apartment Forres.
- Brodie Castle National Trust for Scotland holiday cottages and apartments. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- Carden Self Catering The Old Steading, Carden Farm, Alves, By Elgin, IV30 8UP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Chalet Woodend Bothy The Braes Road, Auchnarrow, Ballindalloch, AB37 9JP.
- Clavie Cottage 81 Dunbar Street, Burghead, Elgin, IV30 5XQ.
- Collie Farmhouse Orton, Fochabers, IV32 7QQ. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Cullen Bay Caravan Park Logie Drive, Cullen, AB56 4TW. STB 4 Star Small Holiday Park.
- Cullen Cottages 237 Seatown, Cullen, AB56 4SN.
- Cullen Harbour Letting The Sailors Store, Portlong Road, Cullen, AB56 4AG.
- Daltullich Cottage Forres, IV36 0QL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Easter Duiar Cottage Advie, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3LP.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- The Farm Steading Aberlour. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Findhorn Brae Cottage 116 Findhorn, IV36 3YJ.
- Findochty Caravan Park Jubilee Terrace, Findochty, AB56 4QA.
- Findochty Cottage 21 Commercial Street, Findochty, AB56 4PX.
- Findochty Holiday Cottage 4 Duke Street, Findochty, AB56 4PR.
- Glenlivet and the Cairngorms An association of owners of holiday businesses - including hotels, farmhouse B&Bs, self catering accommodation, outdoor activities and local services - based on the Glenlivet Estate in the Cairngorms National Park.
- Glenlivet House Cottage Glenlivet, Ballindalloch, AB37 9DJ.
- Gordon Castle Cottages Fochabers, IV32 7PQ.
- Granary Wharf Villas 82 Granary Street, Burghead, IV30 5UA. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Lochan Lodge Balnafettach, Cromdale, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3LW.
- Lochranza Blairfindy Castle. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Lossie Cottage 28 Queen Street, Lossiemouth, IV31 6PJ.
- Lossiemouth Bay Caravan Park Holiday caravan homes for hire. Static holiday caravans for sale. East Beach, Lossiemouth, IV31 6NW.
- Mains of Kirdells Holiday House Blacksboat, Ballindalloch, AB37 9BQ.
- Maryhill Log Cabins Maryhill Farm, Drybridge, Buckie, AB56 5JB. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- McKenzie Cottage 8 Blantyre Place, Portknockie, AB56 4LJ.
- The Mill at Glenlivet Easter Claggan, Tombae, Glenlivet, AB37 9JD.
- Millburn Cottage Darnaway, Forres, IV36 2ST.
- Moray Cottages Auchinhandoch Farmhouse, Dufftown, AB55 4DR.
- The Mouries Holiday Cottage Spey Bay, Fochabers, IV32 7PJ.
- Newinch Holiday Cottage Whiteinch Small Holding, Kinloss, Forres, IV36 3TS.
- Newton of Dalvey Farmhouse Newton of Dalvey, Forres, IV36 2TB.
- Old Pine Yurt The Barn, Fodderletter, Tomintoul, Ballindalloch, AB37 9HL.
- The Old Salthouse 67 Harbour Street, Hopeman, IV30 5RU.
- Old Steading Holiday Cottage Old Steadings, Convalleys, Glenrinnes, Dufftown, AB55 4BX.
- Rhynagarrie Mill Carron, Aberlour, AB38 7RD. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Scott Holiday Homes Portknockie, AB56 4NU. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Silversands Leisure Park Covesea West Beach, Lossiemouth, IV31 6SP. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Speyside Gardens Caravan Park Aberlour, AB38 9LD. STB 4 Star Small Holiday Park.
- Springburn Log Cabins Miltonduff, Elgin, IV30 8TL.
- Taigh-togalach 2 St Aethan's Place, Burghead, Elgin, IV30 5UT. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Tall Pine Lodge Loch Loy, Near Findorn.
- The Yardie 47 Yardie, Buckie, AB56 1XJ.
- West Beach Caravan Park Hopeman, IV30 5RU.
- Willowbarn Holiday Letting The Willows, Rafford, Forres, IV36 2RR.