1 Belltower, Huntly Street, Inverness IV3 5QU.
1 Belltower is a well-appointed, stylish and comfortable home from home in a historic former church with
a commanding position on the banks of the River Ness, on a quiet road close to all Inverness's amenities.
Quality restaurants and welcoming pubs are a few
steps away and the centre of the city is just across the iconic pedestrian bridge right outside. The apartment
has two bedrooms, one with a king-size bed, the other a double. There is an en-suite bathroom with bath and
separate shower, and a second toilet upstairs. The quirky windows in the upstairs sitting-room overlook the
river and cityscape. There is wifi and a smart TV. We are perfectly placed for making the most of the Highland
capital's resources and equally for getting away to enjoy the countryside. The Victorian market, castle, museum,
art gallery, theatre, botanic gardens, canal locks, local nature reserve and shops are all just a short walk
away along the riverside or across the footbridge. Please visit our website for more details and lots of photos.
11 Bell Tower, Flat 11, Bell Tower, Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5QU.
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, 11 Bell Tower sits at the very top of a refurbished church building overlooking
the River Ness. The flat is cosy and welcoming and retains some charming original features. The living space is open plan, comprising
a fully equipped kitchen area with integrated appliances including a washing machine and a dishwasher, a dining area with a table and
chairs and a lounge with comfortable seating and a smart TV and Wi-Fi. There is a bathroom with full suite and a shower over
the bath. The original beams can be seen in all the rooms and a spiral staircase leads up to the second floor where the two bedrooms
- a double and a twin - are located. Parking is on street with a resident's pass available for the duration of your stay. Shops,
restaurants and other amenities are all within walking distance. Open all year. Rates from £756-£882 per week and from £120-£140 per
night with a minimum three night stay. A discount of 10% is offered to guests booking for more than a week. Please note; whilst
children are welcome, 11 Bell Tower is not really suitable for young children. Similarly, less mobile guests may struggle. Contact
Johan Wilson. Tel: 07706 341193.
Aonach Mor at the Highland Club, St Benedict's Abbey, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness,
PH32 4DB. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Located in the magnificent grounds of the historic Fort
Augustus Abbey on the shores of Loch Ness, we have 40 apartments and cottages with one, two or three
bedrooms. We also have two pet (dog) friendly cottages within The Highland Club grounds.
All of the accommodation is self-catering and fully equipped,
a majority have an open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Some have views to Loch Ness, others views
to the mountains or towards the Caledonian Canal. All the apartments are unique, there is something
for everyone. The 20 acres of beautiful grounds are home to an indoor swimming pool, small gym, sauna
and steam room, tennis courts, snooker table, table football and giant chess. You can dip your toes in
Loch Ness or fish for free. The Boathouse Restaurant is in the grounds and the pretty village of
Fort Augustus, with its boat trips and restaurants, is just a 2 minute walk away. Open all year. Rates
from £500 per week. Short breaks available. Contact: Gary or Clare Lee. Tel: 01320 345155.
At Tomich Holidays, Guisachan Farm,
Tomich, By Beauly, IV4 7LY. STB 3 and 4 Star Self Catering. Set amid spectacular Highland
scenery, overlooking Glen Affric and close to Loch Ness, Tomich Holidays offer family and pet friendly
accommodation in cottages, woodland lodges and a Victorian dairy. The Courtyard Cottages form part of
an impressive Victorian farm steading with a magnificent Clock Tower. These spacious properties sleep
up to 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. The Woodland Lodges sleep up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms. They sit in natural
birch woodland and have balconies which are ideal for wildlife watching. The quaint Victorian Dairy Cottage
is self-contained andideal for a family of 4. There is an indoor heated swimming pool on site which is open
during the Summer months (April to October) plus Wi-Fi hotspot, children's play area, games room, drying
room and bike store with bike hire. Open all year. Rates from £300-£760 per week. Short breaks
available. Contact Gina Francis. Tel: 01456 415332.
The Brewers Cottage Holiday Let, Tomich, Near Cannich, IV4 7LY.
Set in a tranquil rural location in beautiful Glen Affric and on the edge of the historic village of Tomich, The Brewers Cottage
sits in unique landscape of lochs, mountains and woodland which collectively form the Caledonian Forest. The whole area has been
designated a National Nature Reserve and National Scenic Area and this is the perfect location for those seeking peace and
tranquility with the option to enjoy the extensive wildlife and outdoor activities on offer in the area. The cottage itself was
built sometime around 1865, boasts at least one colourful tennant in its past, and has an interesting history which includes tales
of illicit distilling and law breaking. Under its present owners, The Brewers Cottage has been adapted for modern tastes and needs
whilst retaining many original features that lend it charm. The property comprises a dining/kitchen, a separate lounge with wood
burning stove, a family bathroom and two bedrooms, one a double, the other a twin. WiFi is available. Outside, the generous lawned
and fenced garden is a haven for wildlife. There is also secure bike storage and parking for up to two cars. Up to two well behaved
dogs welcome. For further information and pricing, check out the cottage website or Tel: 07990 614836.
Cottages & Castles Ltd. Inverness
and the surrounding areas is an ideal location for a holiday in the Highlands. Cottages & Castles
have a huge variety of cottages, large houses and castles of the highest quality ready for any self
catering holiday. We have properties sleeping from 4-21 guests. Inverness can be your gateway to the
Highlands with a whole host of exciting places to visit as well as a multitude of things to see and do.
With around 114 properties throughout the Inverness area we will have the perfect accommodation for
your self catering break.
WWW: Cottages and Castles Website
Culnaskeath Farmhouse Cottage, Evanton. Culnaskeath Farmhouse Cottage is located
17 miles north of Inverness, on a hill looking out over the Cromarty Firth to the wonderful
Black Isle. The cottage is a relatively new build, attached to an old stone farmhouse. It
has a new kitchen, new bathroom and is newly decorated throughout. Though a small house,
it has some unusual features, like a vellux-lit upstairs landing big enough for a desk,
a cot and a small child's bed. In addition there are two double bedrooms. The cottage
makes an ideal base for for hikers and bikers, and anyone wanting a quiet retreat. Dogs
and children are welcome. It sits in a large, private, mostly enclosed garden and there
are six miles of forest tracks behind it. This is a great place from which to explore
the Black Isle (a peninsula not an island) and Easter Ross, or for visiting the city of
Inverness. You can also take in parts of the North Coast 500 from here. From £385-£550
per week. Short breaks from £55 per night, with a minimum 3 night stay. For further
information, or to book, contact Cynthia Rogerson on 0797 1124 720.
Dalvourn Farm, Farr, Inverness, IV2 6XJ. Conveniently close to the City of
Inverness and Loch Ness, Dalvourn Holidays offers modern, well equipped holiday
cottages each positioned to provide the best views of the surrounding mountains and
countryside. Comprising 5 cottages sleeping from 2-6 guests, properties include Cathie's
Cottage, Strathnairn, Rowan Ridge and Woodpecker Pad each with three bedrooms; one king
size with en suite, one twin and one single with a pull out companion bed. There is a
shower and a bath with shower over in each cottage. With the exception of Strathnairn,
these properties all welcome guests with pets. The Haven is classified as a Category 1
Unassisted Wheelchair Access property and has additional facilities suitable for disabled
guests. It has two spacious bedrooms, one super king and one twin with two pull out
companion beds. The large bathroom is a wet room with access from the master bedroom and
hallway. Pets are also welcome in The Haven. Inclusive rates from £395-£820
per week. All cottages have free WiFi. Tel: 01808 521467 or 01808 521747.
Eòlas Holiday Cottages, Near Struy, Strathglass.
Set in an elevated position above the River Beauly in an idyllic woodland
setting are Tigh-na-Bruaich and Fern Cottages.
Located near three of the most
beautiful Scottish Glens - Affric, Cannich and Strathfarrar - they have a sense
of remoteness, yet the cottages are still within easy reach of Inverness. Our
two cottages sit 60 metres apart within 4 acres of secluded woodland and
gardens. Tigh-na-Bruaich has been recently refurbished to a high standard and
can accommodate up to 6 people. Fern Cottage is bright and modern and offers
comfortable accommodation for up to 4 guests. Each cottage has its own patio
area and lovely views. There is a private parking area. Open all year. Please
check our website for rates and more details. Contact: Mary McDade. Tel: +44
(0) 1463 761 222.
Fuchsia Cottage, Fortrose
Harbour, Fortrose. A listed building situated within the Fortrose
Harbour Conservation Area, Fuchsia Cottage dates to around 1800.
southerly aspect, the cottage is adjacent to the beach and small harbour. It
has a small, enclosed rear garden which is formed within the walls of a former
smithy. Fuchsia Cottage provides accommodation for up to 5 guests in two
bedrooms - one a double, the other a twin with the addition of a z bed. It has
a fully modernised and well equipped kitchen, a sitting room with TV and
Freeview and a separate family room, plus a family bathroom. The property is
heated by electric storage heaters. It also has a traditional wood burning
stove and an open fire for extra warmth on chillier nights. Open all year.
Rates from £300 per week. Short breaks may be available. Sorry no pets.
Contact: Susan or Tony. Tel: 0121 353 7750.
Homes, Self Catering Scotland. Offering a variety of quality assured
self catering cottages, holiday homes, log cabins and apartments across the
Scottish Highlands, Gael Holiday Homes has over 70 properties in a choice of
locations, suitable for all party sizes. From Wildhaven Cottage, a large one
bedroomed cottage on a smallholding with free range poultry and livestock;
luxurious Braevellie Apartment, ideal for 4 and in a stunning Victorian Villa
conversion in the prime residential area of Crown, Inverness; Larchfield a 3
bedroom, spacious self catering modern house, in a peaceful and relaxing
picturesque setting close to Daviot; Kerrisdale, sleeping 6, and only a 5
minute walk from a spectacular beach and one of the best golf courses in the
world; all the way to Eaglestone, a luxurious holiday villa sleeping 8, with
many features such as indoor swimming pool and outdoor tennis court in a
country setting. Tel: 0844 310 00 77.
Herdsman's Cottage, Bogallan, The Black Isle,
By Inverness. Situated in a quiet location just a few minutes drive north of Inverness, Herdsman's
Cottage is readily accessible from the A9. It stands on the owners' working croft, adjacent to woodland
where Red Kite nest, with gentle Highland cattle grazing nearby. It is superbly situated for exploring the
Moray Firth, the north west and north east coasts. This 200 year old cottage has been imaginatively
renovated to modern standards whilst retaining its original features. It stands alone in a large, mature
fenced garden and comprises an open plan sitting/dining/kitchen area with a vaulted ceiling and exposed
wooden beams and double and twin bedrooms, both en-suite and with underfloor heating. Both bedrooms are
downstairs, making this property ideal for guests with limited mobility. Upstairs, there is a further,
most attractive, galleried snug. From £395-£750 per week including provision of all bed linen,
towels, WiFi and the first £20 of electricity. One well behaved dog welcome by arrangement and for a
small additional charge. Sorry no smoking in the cottage. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Herdsman's Cottage Web Page
Highgarry Lodges, Cottage and Summerhouse, Ardgarry Farm, Faichem,
Invergarry, PH35 4HG. STB 3 and 4 Star Self Catering. Our spacious,
comfortable Lodges are terraced into the hillside above Ardgarry Farm offering
panoramic views across the Glen to the surrounding mountains and pine forests.
Lodges have 3 bedrooms
and a bathroom plus an open plan lounge/dining room and well equipped kitchen.
Well behaved pets are welcome. STB 4 Star Highgarry Cottage is a charming
property for 4. The well appointed accommodation comprises a fully fitted
kitchen/dining room, separate lounge, one double bedroom, one twin and a family
bathroom. The delightful Summerhouse lies adjacent to the Farmhouse and is for 2 people.
It offers open-plan living with a large double en-suite bedroom. All properties
have Satellite TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi, bed linen is provided and cots and high chairs
can be provided. There is a laundry and a drying room on site. Our peaceful rural
location makes an ideal base for a family holiday or a couple looking to get away
from it all, yet still wanting to be centrally placed for the major tourist attractions
in the area and for touring the Western Highlands. Rates from £365 per week.
Contact Kevin & Angie Gallagher. Tel: 01809 501226. Mobile: 07753 965303.
The Highland Club, St. Benedict's Abbey,
Fort Augustus, PH32 4BD. Set within 20 acres of beautifully landscaped grounds on the southern
shores of Loch Ness, The Highland Club is an international multi-award winning development in a unique
setting. Housed in the former St Benedict's Abbey are 15 fantastic apartments that can be rented for
weekend breaks, holidays or longer. With properties sleeping from 2-4 guests, you're sure to find
something to suit. Choose Rushworth in the former Abbey Church, with its feature sandstone arch, columns
and exposed vaulted roof. This spacious property sleeps 2. The beautifully appointed Ratisbon sleeps 4,
has doors opening out onto the Monastery lawn and its own private terrace. For the larger family there
is The Linse or The Farlie with their spacious rooms and separate kitchen. With a restaurant, club lounge,
swimming pool complex and range of outdoor activities on the estate, you'll find plenty to do here. For
further information, Tel: +44 (0)20 3478 3897.
Inverness Apartments & Cottages. Inverness Apartments
& Cottages offer a selection of luxury 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5 bedroom properties
in attractive residential areas of Inverness, most within easy walking distance
of the city centre and on a bus route. All properties have parking and/or a garden
or patio. Choose from Wyvis or Courtyard with 1 double bedroom, Culloden, Glen View,
Morning Heather, Castle Heather or Castlefield with 2 doubles, Golf View with 1 double
and 1 twin, Culduthel, Old Cottage and New Cottage with 3 doubles, Stratherrick with 4
doubles or West Heather with 5 doubles. All properties are finished and furnished to a
high standard and have, additionally, a fully fitted kitchen, a separate lounge, a dining
area to either the kitchen or lounge, or a separate dining room, a well appointed
bathroom and offer free WiFi. See our web site for rates and special offers. For
full details visit our website. Contact Norman Cordiner. Tel: + 44 (0) 1463 236 060.
Inverness City Suites, Inverness.
Inverness City Suites, located in the heart of Inverness, offer a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom
apartments and a luxurious self catering alternative to hotel accommodation.
Designed to provide a chic and
contemporary choice for visitors to Inverness, this latest addition to the
Highland accommodation scene offers the unique advantage that makes guests
feel as if they are staying in a high-end hotel with the added bonus of personal
space. The design and décor create a comfortable home from home atmosphere
that is perfect for couples, families, holiday makers or business and corporate
professionals looking for a short or extended stay. Each apartment is fully
equipped with Egyptian cotton bed linen, super-king or kingsize beds, luxury duvets,
en-suite bathrooms, plush kitchens, iPod docking stations and flat screen TVs, whilst
cleaning and maintenance is all part of the service. From £85 per apartment per
night. Tel: 01463 715218.
Kiltearn Cottage, Near Alness.
Fabulously situated right above the Cromarty Firth, 16 miles north of
Inverness, and with breathtaking views across the water to the Black Isle
beyond, Kiltearn Cottage is as comfortable inside as its surroundings are
spectacular. And if this were not enough, it is also ideally placed for
exploring north to John O' Groats south to Loch Ness, and west to the north
west coast. The comfortably and attractively furnished accommodation comprises
a fully fitted kitchen, a separate dining room/sun room, a cosy lounge with
open fire, two spacious bedrooms - one a double, the other a twin - and a
family bathroom. Outside the cottage sits detached and alone in its own garden
high above the water line. Garden furniture is provided and you'll find this a
great place to sit and watch the world go by. Rates from £330-£495
per week. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Kiltearn Cottage Web Page
Kintore Cottage, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness. By the side of
the Caledonian canal in Fort Augustus, within walking distance of the village
shops, pubs and restaurants, Kintore Cottage is a traditional lock keeper's
cottage dating from around 1830. The accommodation, which is all at ground
floor level, comprises a spacious dining kitchen with all modern appliances and
French doors leading to an enclosed rear garden, a cosy sitting room with
lounge seating, TV, DVD player and wood burning stove, one double bedroom, one
twin room and a shower room. Outside is an outhouse with tumble dryer and ample
storage space. Parking is available to the rear of the property within the
enclosed rear garden which also has a barbecue, table and chairs. Open all
year. Rates from £300-£590 per week. Sorry no smoking and no pets.
We also have a cottage on Mull - see our entry for
Rowan Cottage. Contact Graham Kyle.
Tel: 0141 638 7856. Mobile: 07802 607708.
Lochletter Lodges, Balnain, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TJ. Our STB 3 Star Self Catering lodges
(photo on left) are only 10 minutes from Drumnadrochit, located in beautiful Glenurquhart, which
stretches from Loch Ness to Glen Affric. Set in a mature birch wood with no through traffic, the
lodges have an open-plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, dining area and a comfortable
lounge with TV, DVD and free WiFi. Bathrooms have either a separate shower, or shower over a bath.
Divach, Guisachan and Plodda lodge are 3-bedroom lodges (sleep 6). Glomach is a 2 bedroom lodge
(sleeps 4), also suitable for disabled persons. Lochletter Allt Lodge,
is a luxury, spacious, STB 4 Star, 3 bedroom lodge (photo on right). It sleeps up to 6 persons
with an open plan living/kitchen area with a wood stove and has a downstairs bathroom with a walk
in shower and a family bathroom upstairs with separate shower and a spa/whirlpool bath. The lodge
is well equipped and also has free WiFi. Allt Lodge has parking for a several cars. Open all year.
Rates: Lochletter Lodges from £240-£585 per week; Allt Lodge from £500-£1090 per week. Dogs welcome
in all properties (maximum 2). Contact Vincent or Claudia. Tel: +44 (0)1456 476313. Mobile: +44 (0)
WWW: Lochletter Lodges and Lochletter Allt Lodge
The Old Fisherman's Cottage, Avoch,
Near Fortrose, The Black Isle. A 200 year old listed cottage, The Old Fisherman's Cottage is right on
the coast, in the quaint conservation village of Avoch. 10 miles north of Inverness, and less than one mile
south of the small Cathedral town of Fortrose, the cottage is one of the original detached traditional stone
fisherman's cottages which give Avoch such tremendous character. You step down into this cottage from the quiet,
winding shore road and from its tiny shore garden. Double-glazed and cosy due to the thick traditional walls, The
Old Fisherman's Cottage is sympathetically furnished with all modern comforts. With a downstairs twin bedroom
with TV and en suite shower (with underfloor heating) and a further double bedroom, single bedroom and bathroom
upstairs, it provides conveniently configured and quite ideal holiday accommodation. The sitting/dining room, at
the heart of this charming property, is warmed by an open fire, making it cosy at any time of year. From £395
-£675 per week including provision of all bed linen, towels, WiFi and the first £20 of electricity. Up
to two well behaved dogs are welcome for a small additional charge. Sorry no smoking in the cottage. Tel: +44 (0)
WWW: The Old Fisherman's Cottage Web Page
Wilderness Cottages - Self Catering at Loch Ness and throughout
Scotland. Many properties STB and Green Tourism Graded. Whether you're
looking for that romantic honeymoon destination, space to bring the family or
accommodation for a larger group, Wilderness Cottages has the property for you.
Choose from an excellent selection of charming private properties in this
magnificent landscape. Many cottages have views of Loch Ness, and some overlook
Loch Farraline and Loch Mhor, just 4 miles from Loch Ness. Properties are also
available at the Abbey in Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness. Many other
properties including those on the west coast have sea views. Some have open
fires and all are highly appointed and have a welcoming 'home from home' feel.
Many properties are also pet friendly, so that special family member needn't be
left behind. Open all year. Properties sleep 2-22 guests. Contact: Wilderness
Cottages, Scotland. Tel: 01463 719219.
Woodlands Cottage, Near Invermoriston. Tucked away in the
middle of bluebell woods just one mile from the village of Invermoriston,
Woodlands Cottage enjoys a fairytale location to the west of Loch Ness. The
property can sleep up to five guests in two bedrooms and offers spacious
accommodation including a kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room and a
large outside entrance-room with furniture. Heating is by storage heaters, with
the addition of a wood burning stove in the kitchen and an open fire in the
sitting room. Bed linen is provided and towels may be hired. Woodlands Cottage
has private gardens extending to 2 acres and with a river flowing through it.
Fishing permits can be arranged. Garden furniture and a barbecue are provided.
There are hotels and shops close by and many places of interest just a short
drive away. From £325-£495 per week. Please note, Woodlands Cottage
is non smoking. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Woodlands Cottage Web Page
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 1 The Byre Marine Terrace, Cromarty, IV11 8YA.
- No 3 Tarrel Farm Cottages Portmahomack, IV20 1SL. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- 11 Bell Tower Flat 11, Bell Tower, Huntly Street, Inverness, IV3 5QU.
- Aigas Holiday Cottages Mains of Aigas, By Beauly, IV4 7AD.
- Aldourie Castle Estate Loch Ness, Inverness, IV2 6EL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Auchnahillin Caravan & Camping Park Daviot East, Inverness, IV2 5XQ. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Balblair Cottages Balblair, Croy, Inverness, IV2 5PH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Balnagown Estates Kildary, IV18 0NU. STB 4-5 Star Self Catering.
- Bearnock Lodge Glen Urquhart, Inverness, IV63 6TN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Big Sky Lodges 14 Drynie Park, Muir of Ord, IV6 7RP.
- Binnilidh Mhor Dalchreichart, Glenmoriston, IV63 7YJ. STB 5 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Black Isle Cottage Newton, nr Tore, Dingwall, IV7 8AS.
- Boath Stables Nairn, IV12 5TE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Bon Accord Canalside, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BA.
- Borlum Farm Self Catering Cottages Borlum Farm, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6XN. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Bramble, Rowan and Willow Cottages Drumsmittal, North Kessock, IV1 1XF.
- Burnside and Mill Lodges Geddes, By Nairn, IV12 5SA. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- By the Bridge Apartments Bridge Street, Inverness, IV1 1HD.
- Castle Holiday Apartments The Old School, St Benedict's Abbey, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BJ.
- Canalside Cottages Cottages steeped in history, nestled on the banks of the Caledonian Canal.
- Cawdor Cottages Cawdor Estate Office, Cawdor, Nairn, IV12 5RE.
- City Centre Self Catering Crown Villa, 34 Union Road, Inverness, IV2 3JY.
- CKD Galbraith Cottages and Castles Holiday Accommodation. 45 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1DR.
- Clava Lodge Holiday Homes Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EJ.
- Cottar House Argathnie, 2 Manse Road, Nairn, IV12 4RN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Courtyard Cottages Lentran, By Inverness, IV3 8RL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Cromarty National Trust for Scotland Holiday cottages and houses. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- Coul Beag Contin, IV14 9ES. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Culligran Cottages Glen Strathfarrar, Struy, Beauly, IV4 7JX. STB 2-3 Star Self Catering.
- The Dairy at Daviot Daviot Estate, Daviot, Inverness, IV2 5ER. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Dolphin Bay Suites at the Old Ship Inn, Seafront, Ardersier, By Inverness, IV2 7QH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Dolphin View Cottage 34 Shore Street, Nairn, IV12 4PX.
- Dolphin View Holiday Properties Sanbank Cottage, Portmahomack, By Tain, IV20 1YH.
- Dornoch Firth Caravan Park Meikle Ferry South, Tain, IV19 1JX. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Druimorrin Caravans Orrin Bridge, Urray, By Muir of Ord, IV6 7UL.
- Dunlichity House - Tordarroch Wing Tordarroch, Farr, Inverness, IV2 6XF. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Easdale Kenneth Street, Inverness, IV3 5NR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Easter Dalziel Farmhouse Easter Dalziel Farm, Dalcross, Inverness, IV2 7JL.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- Faichemard Farm Self Catering Holidays Invergarry, PH35 4HG.
- Fishertown Highland Holiday House 63 Park Street, Nairn, IV12 4PW. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Flowerburn Holiday Homes Flowerburn, Rosemarkie, Fortrose, IV10 8SL.
- Fonthill King Street, Nairn, IV12 4DN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Glen Mhor Apartments 8-15 Ness Bank, Inverness, IV2 4SG.
- Glenurquhart Lodges Glenurquhart, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TJ. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Hamilton Cottage 25 Arabella, By Tain, IV19 1QJ.
- Heathfield Lodges Heathfield Farm, Invergordon, IV18 0LN.
- Highland Apartments by Mansley 16 luxury serviced apartments. Bank Street, Inverness IV1 1QY.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland review for Highland Apartments by Mansley.
- The Highland Club St.Benedict's Abbey, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BD.
- Highland Club Scotland Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort Augustus.
- Highland Campervans 4-berth campervan rentals from the heart of the Highlands. Eilean Dubh, Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EE.
- Highland Lodges Kilfinnan, Near Invergarry, PH34 4EB. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Hill House Kerrow Farm, Cannich, Beauly, IV4 7NA.
- Invercannich Farm Cannich, Beauly, IV4 7LS. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Inverness Crown Apartments 8 Cawdor Road, Inverness, IV2 3NR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Ivydene Holiday Cottage 19 Church Street, Cromarty, IV11 8XA.
- Kahu Retreat Spires Crescent, Nairn, IV12 5PZ.
- Linsmore Lodges Linsmore, Tor View, Contin, By Strathpeffer, IV14 9EE.
- Little Woodside Cottage Holidays Kilmuir, Inverness, IV1 3ZG.
- Lann Dearg Studios Dalcataig, Invermoriston, IV63 7YG. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Loch Ness Log Cabins Drummond Farm, Dores, IV2 6TX. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- The Mews Apartment at Daviot Lodge Daviot, Inverness, IV2 5ER. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park East Beach, Nairn, IV12 4PH. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Ness Castle Lodges Dores Road, Inverness, IV2 6DH. STB 4-5 Star Self Catering.
- Ness Side Estate Dores Road, Inverness, IV2 6DH.
- The Old Mill Craskie Estate, Glencannich, Beauly IV4 7LX.
- The Old Stables Corrimony, Glenurquhart, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TW. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Ranch Chalet Park The Ranch, Delny, Invergordon, IV18-0LJ.
- Rathad an Drobhair Curin, Strathconon, Muir of Ord, IV6 7QG.
- Redburn Steading Belivat, Nairn, IV12 5JE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Reelig Holiday Lettings Reelig Estate, Kirkhill, Inverness, IV5 7PP.
- Rillan Keepers Square, Balmacaan, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6UP. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Riverside Cottages by Loch Ness Farr, Inverness, IV2 6XB.
- Riverside Self Catering Apartment 41g Haugh Road, Inverness, IV2 4SD.
- Roebuck Cottage Bay Farm Cottages, Avoch, IV9 8RP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Rowan Cottage 46 High Street, Rosemarkie, IV10 8UF.
- Seaboard Breaks Broomton Farmhouse, Balintore, Tain, IV20 1XN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Seaview Apartment 4 Admiral Napier House, Marine Terrace, Cromarty, IV11 8WY.
- St Trinneans Marine Road, Nairn, IV12 4EA.
- Swallow Cottage Bay Farm Cottages, Avoch, IV9 8RP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Tigh Na Coilltean Self Catering Cottage, Fort Augustus.
- Tomich Holidays Guisachan Farm, Tomich, By Beauly, IV4 7LY. STB 3 & 4 Star Self Catering.
- Whinstone Cottages Flowerburn Mains, Rosemarkie, Fortrose, IV10 8SJ. STB 3 & 4 Star Self Catering.