- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- The Abbotsford Hotel The freshest ingredients. Stirling Road, Dumbarton, G82 2PJ.
- Alona Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Strathclyde Country Park, Motherwell, ML1 3RT.
- Amarone Italian restaurant with lavish surroundings. 2 Nelson Mandela Place, Glasgow, G2 1BT.
- An Lochan Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Fresh seafood and delicious
- Barca Tapas Restaurant and Cava Bar Authentic Spanish cooking. 2nd Floor, Princes Square, 48 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3JN.
- Bar Soba Wide range of Asian fushion dishes. 11 Mitchell Lane, Glasgow, G1 3NU.
- The Beech Tree Inn A family restaurant and bar situated just north of Glasgow. Dumgoyne, Glasgow, G63 9LA.
- The Battlefield Rest Italian food in a historic setting. 55 Battlefield Road, Glasgow, G42 9JL.
- Blythswood Square Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow, G2 4AD. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Blythswood Square.
- La Bonne Auberge Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Holiday Inn Theatreland, 161 West Nile Street, Glasgow, G1 2RL.
- Brian Maule at Chardon d'Or Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Classy fine dining. 176 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 4RL.
- Cafe Andaluz City Centre Spanish restaurant specialising in tapas. 12-15 St Vincent Place Glasgow, G1 2DW.
- Cafe Andaluz West End Spanish restaurant specialising in tapas. 2 Cresswell Lane Glasgow, G12 8AA.
- Cafe Antipasti Italian favourites and popular modern dishes with an Italian background. 305 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3HQ.
- Cafe Gandolfi Scottish cuisine using fresh local produce. 64 Albion Street, Glasgow, G1 1NY.
- Coias Cafe Italian cuisine. 473-477 Duke Street, Glasgow G31 1RD.
- Dakhin Indian restaurant offering a unique 100% gluten-free Indian cuisine experience. 89 Candleriggs, Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1NP.
- The Dhabba For a truly Indian experience like no other. 44 Candleriggs, Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1LD.
- Di Maggio's - East Kilbride Home cooked recipes in a lively environment. Stroud Road, East Kilbride, G75 0YA.
- Fanny Trollope's Cafe Bistro Some of Scotland's finest produce in a friendly atmospheric bistro. 1066 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G3 8LY.
- Gamba Seafood Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Strong reputation for its seafood. 225a West George Street, Glasgow, G2 2ND.
- The Hopetoun Arms Hotel A family friendly hotel offering good quality meals and food to take away. 37 Main Street, Leadhills, Wanlockhead. ML12 6XP.
- Ichiban Noodle Cafe Simple, nutritious Japanese cuisine. 50 Queen Street, Glasgow, G1 3DS.
- India Quay Indian cuisine. 181 Finnieston Street, Glasgow, G3 8HE.
- Inverkip Hotel Uses the freshest produce to create imaginative dishes. Inverkip, PA16 0AS.
- Italian Kitchen Good Italian food prepared in the proper way. 64 Ingram Street, Glasgow, G1 1EX.
- The Ivory Hotel A monthly menu with reasonable prices. 2 Camphill Avenue, Glasgow, G41 3AY
- Kincaid House Hotel Dine in the Conservatory or the Stable Bar. Birston Road, Milton of Campsie, G66 8BZ.
- Lansdowne Bar & Kitchen Contemporary and classic dishes, and late night nibbles. 7A Lansdowne Crescent, Kelvinbridge, Glasgow, G20 6NQ.
- La Lanterna Serving delicious, authentic Italian food. 35 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE.
- Living Room, Glasgow Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A mature attitude towards dining and socialising. 150 St Vincent Street, Glasgow, G2 5NE.
- The Macdonald Crutherland House Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Strathaven Road, East Kilbride, G75 0QZ.
- Malmaison Glasgow Dining in the brasserie in the old crypt. 278 West George Street, Glasgow, G2 3LD. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Malmaison Glasgow.
- Mar Hall Hotel Mar Hall Drive, Bishopton, PA7 5NW. STB 5 Star Hotel. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Mar Hall Hotel.
- Mother India Fresh wholesome Indian dishes. 28 Westminster Terrace, Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G3 7RU.
- Mr. Singh's Popular Indian restaurant. 149 Elderslie St., Glasgow, G3 7JR.
- Mussel Inn Some of the most delicious seafood in the world. 157 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 2UQ.
- Nice 'n' Sleazy Freshly prepared good value food for meatheads, vegies and vegans. 421 Sauchiehall Street, Glasgow, G2 3LG.
- No. Sixteen Cosy, award-winning, family-run restaurant in the West-end of Glasgow. 16 Byres Road, Glasgow, G11 5JY.
- The Old Smiddy Coffee Shop Serves a fine Italian coffee, homemade soups and scones, delicious baking and a great selection of wraps, panninis and sandwiches. 23 Green Street, Strathaven, ML10 6LT.
- Oran Mor Fine food, drink and entertainment in the heart of Glasgow's West End. Byres Road, Glasgow, G12 8QX.
- Piccolo Mondo Euro-classic and new lifestyle Mediterranean dishes. 344 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8LY.
- Red Bus Bistro Gourmet Bus Tours leaving from 266 George Street, Glasgow, G1 1JF.
- Red Onion A contemporary casual dining experience that offers something for everyone. 257 West Campbell Street, Glasgow, G2 4TT.
- Ristorante La Vigna Award winning Italian restaurant. Wellgate, Lanark.
- Shenaz Innovative and more traditional Indian cuisine. 17 Granville Street, Glasgow, G3 7EE.
- Shish Mahal Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A trip from the slopes of the Himalayas to the plains of Madras. 60-68 Park Road, Glasgow, G4 9JF.
- Spinnaker Hotel Fine Scottish food & drink. 121/122 Albert Road, Gourock, PA19 1BU.
- Taj Mahal A family run restaurant offering Indian cuisine prepared and cooked by our Chef.
- Tchai-Ovna House of Tea 80 kinds of tea, shishas and vegetarian food. 42 Otago Lane, Glasgow, G11 9PB.
- TGI Friday's, Glasgow Fresh food and generous portions and a cocktail list longer than your arm. 113 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HF.
- The Tullie Inn Popular lounge bar and restaurant. Balloch Road, Balloch, G83 8SW.
- Two Fat Ladies Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A focus on the finest seafood ingredients. 88 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G11 6NX.
- Ubiquitous Chip Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Showcasing the very best Scottish ingredients. 12 Ashton Lane, Glasgow, G12 8SJ.
- Uplawmoor Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Superb dining in restaurant or lounge bar. 66 Neilston Road, Uplawmoor, Glasgow, G78 4AF.
- La Vita Some of the finest Italian fare, including pizzas, pastas, and an a la carte menu. 161 Queen Street, Glasgow
- Wagamama Modelled on the ramen bars of Japan. 97-103 West George Street, Glasgow, G21PB.
- West Independent brewery and restaurant. Templeton Building, Glasgow Green, Glasgow, G40 1AW.
- Willow Tea Rooms Designed by Charles Rennie Mackintosh in 1904. 97 Buchanan Street, Glasgow, G1 3HF.