Old Pines Hotel & Restaurant, Spean Bridge, By Fort William,
PH34 4EG. STB 4 Star Small Hotel with unassisted wheelchair access. The
perfect haven for a relaxing break or that special event whatever time of year,
Old Pines combines a warm and friendly welcome with a truly relaxing informal
atmosphere. Experience the beauty of our picturesque location, our cosy yet
luxurious rooms and the indulgence of organic, home-cooked food. All our rooms
are en suite, individually decorated and tastefully furnished and include lots
of little extras. Many were designed with disabled guests in mind and there is
wheelchair access throughout the house. There are comfy sofas and cosy corners
in the sitting rooms, books to read and real fires for when the need arises.
Everything served in our restaurant is 100% homemade and where possible locally
produced or organic. Open all year. B&B £45-£60, DB&B
£80-£95. All rates are per person per night. Weekly rates
available. Children especially welcome. Tel: +44 (0) 1397 712324.
The Tailrace Inn, Riverside Road,
Kinlochleven, PH50 4QH. Surrounded by the stunning Mamore mountain range, The Tailrace
Inn is a 6 bedroom inn located in Kinlochleven at the head of Loch Leven. Midway between Glencoe
and Fort William, you'll find lots to do here with walking, climbing, fishing, sailing, skiing
and golfing all available in the local area. You can explore the area on foot, by car or bike.
We offer secure storage for those who are touring on bikes and we are a drop off point for
AMS and Travelite, baggage transfer on the West Highland Way, which passes through the
village. The Tailrace Inn is open for breakfast from 8am during the summer months and
throughout the day for hot food and snacks. Our clean fresh guest rooms offer a great
space to relax and have double and single beds as required suitable for couples, families
or small groups. Our bar has 3 big screen TVs which, along with Sky channels, also offers
football lovers all the European matches via Sky Sports and BT Sports. For further information,
visit our website or Tel: 01855 831 777.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Message us via Facebook
Other Hotels & Inns
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Alexandra Hotel The Parade, Fort William, PH33 6AZ. STB 2 Star Hotel.
- Aonach Mor Hotel Spean Bridge, PH34 4DX. STB 2 Star Inn.
- Bay Caledonian Hotel Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW.
- Ben Nevis Hotel and Leisure Club North Road, Fort William, PH33 6TG. STB 2 Star Hotel.
- Clan MacDuff Hotel Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Corriegour Lodge Hotel and Restaurant Loch Lochy, By Spean Bridge, PH34 4EB. STB 4 Star Small Hotel.
- Croit Anna Hotel Achintore Road, Drimarben, Fort William, PH33 6RR. AA 2 Star Hotel.
- Cruachan Hotel Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ.
- Imperial Hotel Fraser Square, Fort William, PH33 6DW. STB 3 Star Hotel.
- Glenspean Lodge Hotel Roy Bridge, PH31 4AW. STB 4 Star Small Hotel.
- Inverlochy Castle Hotel & Restaurant Torlundy, Fort
William, PH33 6SN. STB 5 Gold Star Hotel.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland hotel review for the Inverlochy Castle Hotel.
- The Lime Tree Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ. STB 3 Star Small Hotel.
- The Moorings Hotel Corpach, Fort William, PH33 7LY. STB 4 Star Hotel.
- Nevis Bank Inn Belford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BY. STB 4 Star Small Hotel. Assisted wheelchair access.
- West End Hotel Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6ED. STB 3 Star Hotel.