- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- Adesso Italian Restaurant. 6 Glasgow Vennel, Irvine, KA12 0BD.
- Braidwoods Restaurant Awarded 1 Michelin Star & 2 AA Rosettes. Dalry, KA24 4LN.
- Brig o' Doon Hotel Food prepared with all fresh local produce. Ayr, KA7 4PQ.
- Brisbane House Eclectic mix of traditional Scottish, North American and European. 14 Greenock Road, Esplanade, Largs.
- Carrick Lodge Restaurant Mouth watering combinations of flavours, all artistically presented. Carrick Lodge Hotel, 46 Carrick Road, Ayr, KA7 2RE
- The Chestnuts Hotel Restaurant 52 Racecourse Rd, Ayr, KA7 2UZ.
- Dome Bar Bistro The best of Scottish hospitality, with a French twist. 71-75 Main Street, Prestwick KA9 1JN.
- Enterkine Country House Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Annbank, Ayr, KA6 5AL.
- Fairfield House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. 12 Fairfield Road, Ayr, KA7 2AS.
- Gailes Hotel Wide range of delicious and tempting dishes. Marine Drive, Gailes, Irvine, KA11 5AE.
- Glenapp Castle Awarded 4 AA Rosettes. Ballantrae, KA26 0NZ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Glenapp Castle.
- Horizon Hotel & Restaurant Esplanade, Ayr, KA7 1DT.
- The Jefferson A relaxed modern dining experience. 34-36 Grange Street, Kilmarnock, KA1 2DD.
- Lido Simple dishes with a subtle Mediterranean influence. West Portland Street, Troon, KA10 6AB.
- Lochgreen House Hotel Awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Fine dining whether in the Library, Restaurant & Brasserie. Monktonhill Road, Troon, KA10 7EN.
- Malin Court Hotel & Restaurants Awarded 1 AA Rosette. The best of local produce cooked to perfection. Turnberry, KA26 9PB.
- Martins Bar & Grill Fresh local produce with a modern theme. Fairfield House Hotel, 12 Fairfield Road, Ayr, KA7 2AR.
- Piersland House Hotel Fresh, local ingredients cooked with flair and imagination. Craigend Road, Troon, KA10 6HD.
- The Royal Hotel Bar food. 36 Montgomery Street, Girvan, KA26 9HE.
- Scotts Bar & Restaurant Looks out towards the picturesque Isle of Arran and Ailsa Craig. Harbour Road, Troon, KA10 6DJ.
- The Ship Inn The oldest pub in Irvine. 120-122 Harbour Street, Irvine, KA12 8PZ.
- Stair Inn A quite delightful little authentic Scottish country inn. Ayr, KA5 5HW.
- Treehouse Bar, Grill & Terrace Light, bright and bang in the centre of town. 67-69 Sandgate, Ayr, KA7 1BZ.
- Trump Turnberry Restaurant A fine dining experience that captures all the flavours of land, sea and river. Turnberry, KA26 9LT.
- Tudor Kitchen and Grill 8 Beresford Terrace, Ayr, KA7 2EG.
- The Western House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. 2 Craigie Road, Ayr, KA8 0HA.