Auchenlaich Farmhouse B&B,
Near Callander & The Lodge Self Catering, Callander. Offering 4 Star B&B with
optional dinner, Auchenlaich Farmhouse is located at the eastern gateway to The Loch Lomond &
Trossachs National Park, set against the ever changing backdrop of Ben Ledi. Suitable for couples,
singles and small groups, a variety of room sizes is available, all with their own tea and coffee
making facilities, TV, comfortable beds and free WiFi. Public rooms include a conservatory dining
room with lovely country views and comfy lounge. Newly available is The Lodge, a charming detached
property sleeping up to 4 guests, with parking and a large private garden surrounded on three sides
by woodland. The well appointed accommodation includes one kingsize double room and one twin, plus
all modern amenities, including WiFi. Open all year. B&B S from £60; D/T from £65; Family (2
adults and 2 children) from £100. All rates are per room per night and include breakfast. Self
Catering in The Lodge is from £100 per night for 2 guests and from £120 for 4. Discounted rates
available for 3 nights or more at both properties. Contact us for more details. Tel: 01877 331683.
Glen Bed & Breakfast, Manse Road, Aberfoyle, FK8 3XF. STB 4 Star
B&B. In a fabulous setting on the outskirts of the village of Aberfoyle,
Corrie Glen is a modern detached bungalow. Located within The Loch Lomond &
Trossachs National Park, there are some 500 km of tracks and trails by forest,
hill and loch, quite literally on the doorstep. Corrie Glen has 3 guest rooms,
each comfortably furnished and comprising one double and one twin, both with en
suite shower rooms, and one king room with a private bathroom. There is a
welcoming guest lounge/dining room with a log fire on cooler days and a
conservatory with superb views. Guests are welcome to use the garden, there is
ample parking and a double garage where cycles and motorcycles may be housed.
There is also a drying room for guests' use and free WiFi throughout the house.
Breakfast provides a wide choice to set you on your way. Packed lunches can be
ordered and flasks filled on request. Open April to October. B&B King/D/T
£30-£35 per person per night based on 2 people sharing. Contact:
Pauline Alexander. Tel: 01877 382 427.
Glenardran House, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS. STB 3 Star Guest
House. Surrounded by breathtaking scenery and some of Scotland's most
impressive mountain architecture, Crianlarich is also an ideal touring base,
being at the junction of the road heading North out of Glasgow towards Glen Coe
and Fort William, and the road running East to West linking Stirling, Perth and
Oban. Conveniently located within the village, Glenardran House is a charming
late Victorian villa with 5 comfortable en-suite guest rooms. A choice of
double, twin, single and family rooms is available and each has a colour
TV (Sky), alarm and tea and coffee making facilities. A full Scottish
breakfast is served in the dining room each morning. Walking and fishing in the
area will appeal to more energetic guests. Open all year. B&B S
£30-£33, D/T/Family £28. Rates are per person per night.
Discounts are offered for children and for extended stays of 3 nights or more.
Glenardran House is completely non smoking. Tel: 01838 300236.
Glenbruar House, Main Street, Crianlarich,
Stirling, FK20 8QR. Located in the pretty village of Crianlarich, Glenbruar House is well
placed for local amenities and for touring and activities in the wider area. A choice
of five, well equipped bedrooms is available including three large, comfortable double/twin
en-suite rooms on the first floor and two further ground floor rooms which comprises
a family suite including a double/twin bedded room and a smaller bedroom with bunk-beds.
The house can also be booked as a whole, depending on availability. A continental breakfast
is served each morning whilst a full Scottish breakfast is available at the adjacent Crianlarich
Hotel. Glenbruar is operated by this award-winning hotel and guests of Glenbruar benefit free
of charge from all of the hotel's amenities such as warm drying rooms, a business centre and
roaring log fires. The Crianlarich Hotel serves food throughout the day. Open all year. B&B
from £30-£85 per room per night. Glenbruar House is a pet friendly property.
Well behaved pets are allowed to stay by prior arrangement and subject to a modest supplement.
Tel: 01838 300268.
WWW: Glenbruar House Website
Mackeanston House B&B, Doune, By Stirling, FK16 6AX.
This delightful 17th Century family home is set within a beautiful walled garden
close to Doune and the City of Stirling. With spectacular distant views of Stirling
Castle and the Gargunnock Hills, Mackeanston House provides a peaceful, luxurious escape
from a busy world. Guest rooms are spacious and comfortable with a choice of superking
or twin beds. En-suite bathrooms have both bath and shower. Secure private parking is
available and dogs are welcome. In Summer, Breakfast is usually served
in the Conservatory, overlooking the garden, while in Winter, it is set up in the Dining
Room which has an open fire. Home made bread, organic fruit and preserves from the garden
are always on the menu. Guests are welcome to enjoy the garden,
or to play on the tennis court when the weather is fine. The house is Wi-Fi enabled.
B&B from £52 per person per night. Contact Colin and Fiona Graham. Tel: 01786 850213.
Mobile: 07921 143018.
Malling West B&B, Port of
Menteith, Aberfoyle, FK8 3RD. This 17th Century cottage is located in the heart
of the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park, equidistant from Port of Menteith and
Abefoyle. Ideal for a relaxing break, Malling West sits in in 4 acres of stunning south
facing garden which is home to an abundance of wildlife. It is also a great base for
touring, being only 30 minutes from the historic City of Stirling and 1 hour from both
Glasgow and Edinburgh airports. Malling West has been tastefully restored and sympathetically
extended and offers beautifully appointed guest accommodation. A choice of family and
twin ensuite rooms is available, both with comfortable seating areas, hospitality trays
and more. A varied breakfast is served each morning, including a choice of a full Scottish
and lighter choices. Open all year. B&B King/Twin £75; Family £90. Rates are per room
per night including breakfast. Tel: 01877 382565.
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 5A Bed & Breakfast 5A Kenilworth Road, Bridge of Allan, Stirling, FK9 4DU.
- Abbeycraig B&B 5 Dumyat Road, Causewayhead, Stirling, FK9 5HA.
- Airlie House B&B Main Street, Strathyre, FK18 8NA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Am Bathach, The Barn Main Street, Killin, FK21 8UT. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Anchorage Cottage B&B Rowardennan, Glasgow, G63 0AW.
- Annfield Guest House North Church Street, Callander, FK17 8EG. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Arden House Bracklinn Road, Callander, FK17 8EQ. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Ardlochay Lodge Burnbank, Maragowan, Killin, FK21 8TN. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Ardeonaig Outdoor Acitivity Centre Abernethy Trust, Ardeonaig, FK15 8SY.
- Auchyle Guest House 16 Drip Road, Stirling, FK8 1RD.
- Baldiesburn B&B The Anchorage, Muckhart, Dollar, FK14 7JJ.
- Balmaha House B&B Balmaha, Glasgow, G63 0JQ.
- Barnsdale House B&B 19 Barnsdale Road, St Ninians, Stirling, FK7 0PT. STB 3 Star B&B.
- The Bield Trossachs Road, Aberfoyle, FK8 3SX. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Bonnie Braes B&B Thornhill, Stirling, FK8 3QL. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Breadalbane House Main Street, Killin, FK21 8UT. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- The Braes B&B Thornhill, Stirling, FK8 3QH. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Braeside Loch Lomond 5 Main Street, Drymen, G63 0BP.
- Bridge House B&B 14 Bridge Street, Dollar, FK14 7DE.
- Carronvale House Carronvale Road, Larbert, FK5 3LH. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Castlecroft B&B Ballengeich Road, Stirling, FK8 1TN.
- Ciar Mhor Auchinlay Road, Dunblane, FK15 9JS. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Coppice House B&B Leny Road, Callander, FK17 8AL.
- Coralinn B&B 160 Glasgow Road, Whins of Milton, Stirling, FK7 0LN.
- Craigbank Guest House Main Street, Crianlarich, FK20 8QS. STB Award Pending.
- Craigbuie Guest House Main Street, Killin, FK21 8UH.
- Craigmore Guest House Lochard Road, Aberfoyle, FK8 3SZ.
- Crianlarich Youth Hostel Station Road, Crianlarich FK20 8QN. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Croftburn B&B Croftamie, Drymen, G63 0HA. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Dalkell Cottage Lower Station Road, Tyndrum, FK20 8RY. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Dall Lodge Country House Main Street, Killin, FK21 8TN. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Duchray Castle Duchray Road, Aberfoyle, Stirling, FK8 3XL. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Elmbank B&B 10 Stirling Road, Drymen, G63 0BN.
- Ewich House Strathfillan, Crianlarich, FK20 8RU. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Forth Guest House 23 Forth Place, Stirling, FK8 1UD. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Gartmore House Gartmore, FK8 3RS.
- Glenardoch House Castle Road, Doune, FK16 6EA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Glendaruel B&B Lochard Road, Aberfoyle, FK8 3SZ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Glengarry House Tyndrum, FK20 8RY. STB 3 Gold Star Guest House.
- Heatherdale B&B 2 Dumyat Road, Causewayhead, Stirling, FK9 5HA.
- Inchie Farm Port of Menteith, FK8 3JZ. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Inverardran House Crianlarich, FK20 8QS. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Kennels Cottage Guesthouse Dollarbeg, By Dollar, FK14 7PA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Kilronan House 15, Kenilworth Road, Bridge of Allan, Stirling, FK9 4DU.
- The Knowe Ancaster Road, Callander, FK17 8EL. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Lander B&B 17 Stirling Road, Drymen, G63 0BW.
- Linden Guest House 22 Linden Avenue, Stirling, FK7 7PQ. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Linley Guest House 139 Main Street, Callander, FK17 8BH.
- Lismore House Wester Bowhouse Farm, Falkirk, FK2 0BX. STB 4 Star Farmhouse.
- Loaninghead Holidays Farmhouse B&B Loaninghead Farm, Balfron Station, By Drymen, G63 0SE. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Lochearn House Lochearnhead, FK19 8NR. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- The Lodge House Crianlarich, FK20 8RU. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Lots Cottage B&B Lots Cottage, Callander, FK17 8JJ.
- Lubnaig House Leny Feus, Callander, FK17 8AS. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Lynedoch 7 Mayne Avenue, Stirling, FK9 4QU. STB 3 Star B&B. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Mains Farm Wigwams Thornhill, FK8 3QR.
- Mansewood Country House Lochearnhead, FK19 8NS. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Mayfield Guest House Main Street, Aberfoyle, FK8 3UQ.
- Munro Guest House 14 Princes Street, Stirling, FK8 1HQ. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Number Ten 10 Gladstone Place, Stirling, FK8 2NN. STB 4 Star B&B.
- The Old Bank Bed & Breakfast Manse Road, Killin, FK21 8UY.
- The Old Mill B&B Craigforth, Stirling, FK9 4UH.
- The Old Tram House 42A Causewayhead Road, Stirling, FK9 5EY. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Ravenswood Guest House 94 Causewayhead Road, Stirling, FK95HJ. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Rockfoot B&B Craigton Farm, Fintry, Glasgow, G63 0XQ.
- Rowardennan Lodge Youth Hostel Rowardennan, By Drymen, G63 0AR. STB 4 Star Hostel. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Rynee Mar B&B Chartershall, Stirling, FK7 8HF.
- Stirling Youth Hostel St John Street, Stirling. FK8 1EA. STB 4 Star Hostel. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Sruighlea B&B 27 King Street, Stirling, FK8 1DN. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Tigh Na Crich B&B Lochearnhead, FK19 8PR. AA 4 Star B&B.
- Treetops B&B 37 Endrick Gardens, Balfron, G63 0RD.
- West Plean House Denny Road, Stirling, FK7 8HA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Westerton Leny Road, Callander, FK17 8AJ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Willy Wallace Hostel 77 Murray Place, Stirling, FK8 1AU.
- Wyvis B&B 70 Stirling Street, Tillicoultry, FK13 6EA. STB 4 Star B&B.