Achduart Cottage, Near Achiltibuie, Ullapool. Located 3
miles south east of the village of Achiltibuie, Achduart Cottage is a
traditional stone-built cottage sleeping up to 6 guests. It stands just 50
yards from the sea at the end of a single-track road in its own private garden
with a stream running through it and is about as secluded as it is possible to
be. The views from here are truly spectacular, facing south across Loch Broom
to the Dundonnell Mountains and west to the Summer Isles, with craggy Ben Mor
Coigach to the rear. The comfortable accommodation comprises a fully fitted
kitchen, a sitting/dining room with wood burning stove and satellite TV, a
separate sun room, one queen size double bedroom, two twin rooms, a family
bathroom and a separate shower room. From £525-£825 per week. Pets
welcome by prior arrangement. Please note, Achduart Cottage is non smoking.
Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Achduart Cottage Web Page
Airdaniar Cottage, Applecross. Situated on the
spectacular Applecross coast in Wester Ross, and three miles from Beachcomber
Cottage, site of the BBC2 programme Monty Halls' Great Escape, Airdaniar self
catering cottage is the ideal holiday location for those wishing to relax,
unwind and enjoy the tranquillity and romance of the Western Highlands. The
cottage nestles on a grassy shore above the rocky beach, and is situated in its
own secure grounds. The nearest neighbouring cottage is half a mile away. The
ever changing views over the Inner Sound towards Raasay, Rona and Skye are
breathtaking, as are the sunsets. On clear days, the islands of the Outer
Hebrides can be seen. This traditional, stone built croft cottage, which sleeps
4, has been completely refurbished and offers a high degree of comfort. The
cottage is non-smoking and we are unable to accept pets. Open all year.
Contact: John McKeown. Tel: 01520 744320.
Bhuic, Leachnasaide, Gairloch. Cadha Bhuic provides comfortable, homely
accommodation for up to 6 guests and enjoys stunning views across Gairloch bay.
For this cottage and over 40 others in the Gairloch and Poolewe area, take a
look at our website. We have the best selection of self catering accommodation
in the area between Red Point and Mellon Udrigle. Most cottages have stunning
views of the sea and mountains and all are furnished and equipped to a high
standard. All our properties are individually owned and reflect the individual
owners own taste. They range from first class modern houses to the more simple
basic old croft cottage. Many are pet friendly. We are confident that you will
find your ideal holiday retreat within our cottage selection, whatever your
requirements. We have properties sleeping from 2-9 guests, priced from
£200-£800 per week, with most including linen hire and electricity.
Contact Wendy. Tel: 01445 712179. Mobile: 07799 591468.
Mara, 21 Aultgrishan, Melvaig, Gairloch, IV21 2DZ. This well appointed
self catering chalet is located by the sea in the crofting hamlet of
Aultgrishan in Wester Ross and provides the ideal base for a walking, climbing
or wildlife spotting holiday, or for simply getting away from it all and
relaxing. The comfortable, centrally heated accommodation comprises a fully
fitted kitchen/dining room, a separate living room, one double bedroom, one
twin room and a shower room. Both bedrooms have an LCD TV with integrated DVD
player, ample storage space and a washbasin with mirror and all main rooms look
out to sea. WiFi is available. Gairloch has plenty of eateries, drinkeries and
shops, along with a medical centre, pharmacy and dental surgery. Open all year.
Rates from £200-£300 per week. Contact: John Dyke. Tel: +44 (0) 1445
Ceomara Highland Cottages, Aird Road, Badachro, Gairloch, IV21
2AB. Located in the picturesque coastal hamlet of Badachro, these two
enchanting self catering cottages provide a perfect base for exploring this
magical area or just to get away from it all. The cottages are semi-detached
and are furnished in a fresh contemporary style. Ideal for a couple, they can
sleep up to 4 guests in one double and one small twin bedded room. The well
equipped kitchen and cosy lounge are open plan and all rooms have truly
exceptional views. The shower room is newly refurbished with a contemporary
suite and heated towel radiator. Outside each cottage is a south facing patio.
Recycling facilities are provided and the cottages use energy saving and
eco-friendly products and have free high speed wireless Internet connection.
Both are non-smoking and provide accommodation for adult guests and older
children only. Dogs are welcome by arrangement. Open all year. Rates are from
£340-£610 per week. See our special offers page for seasonal
discounts. Visit our website for further images and details. Contact: Sue
Watson. Tel: 01445 741295.
Coille Bheag, Loch Ewe. Coille Bheag is a family-run
six-acre croft on the shores of Loch Ewe, close to the villages of Inverasdale,
Poolewe and Gairloch. Commanding panoramic views, it is ideally placed for
walking, fishing, sailing or just relaxing. Choose from two self-catering
properties, open all year, each with its own garden and off-road parking areas.
Home-grown organic produce usually available to guests. The Cottage is a
150-year old traditional croft house with open fire, conservatory, cosy parlour
with TV, three bedrooms and modern kitchen. Sleeps six. The Lodge is a luxury
modern eco-friendly timber house. Loft-style master bedroom on mezzanine,
second bedroom and shower room on ground floor, electric heating, polished wood
floors, large open-plan living area with satellite TV/DVD. Sleeps four. No
smoking in either property, well-behaved pets welcome. Rates from £245 to
£490 per week. Contact Alasdair or Clare. Tel: 01445 781783.
WWW: www.coillebheag.com or wwww.facebook.com/CoilleBheag
Cottages & Castles Ltd. Wester Ross is considered
to be one of the most beautiful parts of the Highlands. Cottages & Castles have a huge
variety of cottages, large houses and castles of the highest quality ready for any self
catering holiday. We have properties sleeping from 2-22 guests. This area has some Scotland's
best beaches. On top of that the region hosts some of the prettiest towns and villages,
including Ullapool and Gairloch. With around 75 properties throughout Wester Ross we will
have the perfect
accommodation for your self catering break.
WWW: Cottages and Castles Website
House, 24 Market Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
Crofton House is a 300 year old former croft house and barn, situated in the
heart of the conservation area of this picturesque Highland fishing village on
the shores of Loch Broom.
Pet friendly and an ideal base for hill walking,
golfing, fishing, cycling, bird watching or just relaxing, this well appointed
property offers exceptional accommodation for up to 8 guests in four bedrooms.
Public rooms include a traditional style kitchen with all modern appliances, a
large lounge/dining room with cathedral ceiling, stone walls and feature
multi-fuel stove, two bathrooms and a large south-facing conservatory. The
cottage garden has drying facilities, seating and a barbecue area and parking
for up to four cars. Open all year. Fully inclusive rates from
£700-£1400 per week. Reduced rates for couples. Contact Richard
Lindsay. Tel: +44(0)1854 613126. Mobile +44(0)7740 423554. We also run
House, a 4 Star graded B&B, also in Ullapool and with stunning views of
Culduie Cottage, Applecross.
This traditional stone built cottage nestles at the foot of the Applecross hills with beautiful views out to sea, across the Inner Sound to the islands of Raasay, Rona and the magnificent Cuillin
hills on the Isle of Skye. It is situated in its own secure grounds and is surrounded by open croft
land, with a seal colony in semi-permanent residence in the little bay at the foot of the crofts.
The cottage is comfortably furnished and sleeps up to four people. It comprises a well-equipped
kitchen/dining room, two sitting rooms with open fires, one at the front of the property and benefiting
from the amazing views, the other providing a cosy bolt-hole with lots of games and books,
two double bedrooms, both with single beds, a family bathroom and an additional WC to the upper floor.
Open March to December. Rates from £345-£550 per week. Contact Barbara Gillies. Tel: 01506 842399.
Dalriada & An Dunan Cottages, Poolewe. Located in the
pretty village of Poolewe, overlooking Loch Ewe, Dalriada & An Dunan
Cottages offer well appointed accommodation in a magnificent setting. Dalriada
sits at the mouth of the River Ewe and enjoys outstanding views. This 3 bedroom
cottage comprises a spacious open plan living room with kitchen, dining and
sitting areas, one double, one twin and one single bedrooms plus a family
bathroom and separate WC. Wooden floors feature throughout. An Dunan is
newly-built and on the shores of Loch Ewe. It enjoys spectacular uninterrupted
views across the Loch to the Gardens at Inverewe and has a secluded lochside
garden. The accommodation is contemporary in style with an open plan living
area with polished oak floors. It also has one double, one twin and one single
bedrooms plus a family bathroom and separate WC. Open all year. Weekly rates
are from £350 in low season and from £600 in high season. Contact:
Mrs Marie Macrae. Tel: 01445 712292.
Drumchork Farmhouse, Aultbea, IV22 2HU. Built in 1881,
Drumchork Farmhouse was once a busy working farm on the Letterewe and Gruinard
Estate. With views over Loch Ewe and the village of Aultbea, on a clear day you
can even spot the outline of the Isle of Lewis. The property is a traditional
two storey stone building with well appointed accommodation comprising a
comfortable sitting room with wood burning stove, a breakfast room with
adjoining kitchen, a master bedroom with en-suite shower and toilet, a family
bathroom and two twin bedrooms. Drumchork Farmhouse provides a cosy retreat and
benefits from the convenience of a village location. There is plenty to see and
do in the area and the property website includes information about local walks
and canoe launch sites. Open all year. Rates from £350-£475 per
week. Heating is by electricity, though between the months of December and June
a Rayburn stove can be kept running if desired. A starter pack of wood and peat
is provided for the wood burning stove. Further packs can be supplied for a
small additional cost. Contact: Alexander Rae. Tel: 01445 731207. Mobile: 07710
Highland Holidays, Gairloch and Kinlochewe. Visit
Scotland 4 Star Graded. In a designated National Scenic Area, our detached
cottages are in stunning locations.
Ideal for your holiday in Gairloch, we have
Rona, Raasay, Freyja and Minch View, each sleeping up to 4 guests and enjoying
magnificent views over the sea and the islands of Skye, Harris and Lewis. Rona
and Raasay have private beach access and are frequently used by the Whale and
Dolphin Conservation Society as a base for their land-based surveys. Wildlife
sightings include basking sharks, minke whales, seals, otters, badgers and sea
eagles. Our other property, Cairn Shiel, is the only self catering cottage in
the Beinn Eighe Nature Reserve in Kinlochewe, overlooking two of Scotland's
greatest mountains, Beinn Eighe and Slioch. Pine Martens regularly visit the
house and deer and eagles are often seen. All our locations are perfect for
bird-watching and there are a wide variety of low level and high level mountain
walks, plus beautiful sandy beaches to explore. You might even see the northern
lights! All cottages are furnished and equipped to a high standard and have
WiFi. Prices £175 to £495 weekly. Short breaks in low season,
subject to availability. Well behaved pets welcome. Contact: Frank or Dianne
Buckley. Tel: +44 (0)1445 771 225.
Old Croft, Lochcarron. This traditional white detached cottage is
surrounded by its own grass and woodland garden, with the hills at the back and
just a little single track road between it and the shore. Lovingly renovated
and refurbished to the highest standard, The Old Croft comprises a
well-equipped kitchen, utility room and cloakroom, a separate dining room, a
sitting room with open fire, two spacious double bedrooms, one with a luxurious
en-suite shower room, and a family bathroom. The views from the front of the
house are truly breathtaking, with dolphins, seals, otters and seabirds often
to be seen. There is lots to do and much of interest in the surrounding area.
The beautiful Isle of Skye is less than half an hour away, whilst nearer still
is the picturesque village of Plockton, with exotic palm trees, quaint shops,
art galleries and some excellent eating places. Open all year. From
£395-£695 per week. No smoking. Pet friendly. Tel: +44 (0)1835
WWW: The Old Croft Web Page
The Old Post Office, Applecross. With wonderful views
across the Inner Sound to Raasay and Skye, The Old Post Office is one of a
little row of cottages which sits just a few yards from the pebble beach and
sea in the picture postcard village of Applecross. This is a magical place.
Once accessible only by sea, the journey in today is either by the magnificent
mountain Pass of the Cattle or via the winding road along the southern shore of
Loch Torridon. Either way, it takes effort to get here and The Old Post Office
is worth making the journey. This traditional old cottage has been completely
restored and refurbished to offer cosy accommodation for just two guests. The
ground floor comprises an open plan kitchen/dining area/lounge. On the upper
floor is one double bedroom and an en-suite shower room. Electric heating, bed
linen and towels are all included in the let. Open all year. From
£235-£375 per week. Short breaks available. Tel: +44 (0)1835
WWW: The Old Post Office Web Page
Old Smiddy Self Catering Bungalow, Laide, IV22 2NB.
Situated in Laide, midway between Gairloch and Ullapool and next to the Old
Smiddy Guest House, this self catering bungalow is ideal for exploring the
North West Highlands. The property - which has been totally renovated and
refurbished - is modern, light and airy and sleeps 6. The master bedroom has a
king sized bed, its own en-suite shower room and a lovely view towards Gruinard
Bay. The second bedroom is a standard double and the third bedroom has twin
beds. The lounge/dining room is well sized and comfortably furnished - ideal
for nights in enjoying the stunning dual aspect views. Free satellite TV is
available. The kitchen is large and is fully equipped with all modern
appliances including a dishwasher, microwave and washing machine. All linen and
towels are provided. Open all year. Rates from £400-£550 per week.
Contact: Julie Clements. Tel: 01445 731696.
Pier Cottage, Camusterrach, Applecross,
IV54 8LU. With ever changing views across the water to the Isle of Skye, Pier Cottage is
the ideal base for a restful escape. Located at the end of the road on the old Pier at Camusterrach,
the cottage is in a quiet spot. Sheltered from the ravages of the northerly winds by an outcrop of
coastal rock, it nestles on a grassy shore above the rocky beach where canoes and kayaks can be
launched. Accommodation sleeps 6 in three bedrooms, including two kingsize doubles and one twin.
There is a bathroom with claw a foot bath and a separate shower room downstairs. The Kitchen/dining/day
room has views south over the water to Skye. Double sliding doors from here lead outside onto a small
timber deck overlooking the Bay. From £450 per week. Short breaks may be available. Pets welcome. WiFi
included. Contact Kathleen and Greig Munro. Tel: 01309 692 240.
Seaside Croft, 15 Midtown, Inverasdale, Poolewe, IV22
2LW. Situated on the shore of Loch Ewe, near Poolewe, with wonderful
views over the sea to the hills of the Great Wilderness, Seaside Croft is a
traditional crofters cottage, fully renovated to provide comfortable
accommodation for up to 6 guests. There is a large, well equipped
kitchen/dining room with a sunny conservatory leading off it, a cosy lounge
with peat burning stove, 1 double bedroom, 2 twin rooms and a family bathroom
with a bath and walk in shower. The large garden has a picnic table,
seats, and a stone shelter. The 5 acre croft has a gate opening onto the sea
shore. A great base for exploring the beaches, hills and discovering the many
attractions of Wester Ross or an idyllic place to stay 'home' and relax. Open
all year. Rates from £300-£530 per week including electricity,
bedlinen and tea towels. Dogs welcome by prior arrangement. Please note:
Seaside Croft is a no smoking house. Contact Janet Hopwood. Tel: 01471 820164
or 01445 781307.
The Sheiling Holiday Caravan, Achgarve, Laide, IV22 2NS. With panoramic views
across open fields to Gruinard Bay and the hills beyond, The Sheiling Holiday
Caravan is located in the peaceful Highland community of Achgarve. With mains services,
the caravan has two bedrooms, one with a standard 4'6" double bed, the other with twin beds.
There is a full size shower room and an open plan kitchen/living area with a good range of
appliances and a TV/DVD. The caravan is heated by Dimplex electric heaters, ensuring
it is warm and cosy even on chilly nights. Come here to walk, to explore our stunning local
beaches, to cycle, to fish or simply to relax. For those who like stargazing, our dark
skies are amazing! You'll also find The Sheiling provides a great base for touring. Open
March to November. From £240 per week. Electricity is provided by a pound coin meter.
Please bring bed linen and towels. Sorry, no smoking and no pets. Contact Mrs Annabel
MacIver. Tel: 01445 731487. Mobile: 07821 969609.
Croft, 51 Mellon Charles, Aultbea, IV22 2JL. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
On a peninsula overlooking Loch Ewe and only yards from the beach, this
architect designed house offers magnificent views and sleeps up to eight in
comfort. Only 20 minutes from Gairloch, Shore Croft offers luxury accommodation
on two floors in this beautiful part of Scotland. Downstairs there is a very
large kitchen/dining room with all modern appliances, a dining table seating 8
and french doors opening onto decking with garden furniture and a barbecue, a
large sitting room with open fire, satellite TV and music system, plus a
cloakroom. Upstairs, the master bedroom has an en-suite shower room and
separate dressing room, there are three further twin bedded rooms and a family
bathroom. A high chair and cot are available. Go to the beach, go fishing or
simply relax. It's idyllic here. Open All Year. From £570-£1500 per
week. Christmas and New Year POA. Please note Shore Croft is a no smoking
house. Contact Hilary Cowan. Tel: 0151 494 1488. Mobile: 07770 781234.
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 3 Ardarroch Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XA.
- 3 Broom Cottages Quay Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UE.
- 14 Aultgrishan Melvaig, Gairloch, IV21 2DZ.
- 244 Laide of Reiff Altandhu, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YR.
- Ailleag 12 Royal Park, Ullapool, IV26 2XT. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- An Taigh-Dubh Plockton Thatched Cottage, Tullochard, Plockton, IV52 8TL.
- An Teallach Cottage Strathcarron, IV54 8YR. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Applecross Campsite Open Easter through October. Applecross, Strathcarron, IV54 8ND.
- Apronhill House Mihol, Gairloch, IV21 2BX.
- Ardmair Bay Cottages and Chalets Ardmair Point, Ullapool, IV26 2TN.
- Ardmair Point Caravan & Camping Park Ardmair Point, Ullapool, IV26 2TN.
- Ardmair Point Chalets Ardmair Point, Ullapool, IV26 2TN.
- Aros Cottage Badachro, Gairloch, IV21 2AA.
- Attadale Holiday Cottages Attadale, Strathcarron, IV54 8YX.
- Aultbea Caravans 30 Mellon Charles, Aultbea, IV22 2JN.
- Aultbea Lodges Aultbea, IV22 2HU.
- Aultroy Kinlochewe, IV22 2PD.
- Badrallach Bothy and Campsite Croft 9, Badrallach, Dundonnell, IV23 2QP. STB 4 Star Camping Park.
- Badrallach Pottery Cottage Croft 9, Badralloch, Dundonnell, IV23 2QP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Beinn Ghobhlach Cottage Mill Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UN. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Bennett and Baker Holiday Cottages Letters Bridge, Lochbroom, Garve, IV23 2SD.
- Bothan na' Tilleadh Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW.
- Brae House Achiltibuie.
- Braemore Square Country House Ullapool, IV23 2RX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Brochs of Coigach Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Bruaich Cottage Slumbay, Lochcarron, IV54 8YQ.
- Bruaich Rainich Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW.
- Cairn Shiel Kinlochewe, IV22 2PE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Cairns Cottage Port Henderson, Gairloch, IV21 2AS.
- Caolas Beag 2 Big Sand, Gairloch, IV21 2DD.
- Carnfune Mill Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UN. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Castlehill House Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW.
- Corallin Fearnamore, Applecross, IV54 8XU.
- The Cottage Corran, Shieldaig, IV54 8XN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Craig Cottage Kenmore, By Applecross, IV54 8XH. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Creag Ghlas Cottage Lochcarron, IV54 8YQ.
- The Croft & Sea Croft Melvaig, Gairloch, IV21 2EA. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Dalachladdich Cottages Resolis, Colonel's Road, Lochcarron, IV54 8YG.
- Dolphin Ullapool The Braes, Ullapool, IV26 2SZ. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Doneve Scottish Self Catering Holidays Lochcarron. c/o James Mould Business Services, Tigh Charrann, Croft Road, Lochcarron, IV54 8YA.
- Dry Island Self Catering Badachro, Gairloch, IV21 2AB.
- Dunvegan House West Argyll Street, Ullapool, IV26 2TY.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- Eleven Diabaig Torridon, IV22 2HE.
- Ewe View Holidays Oran na Mara, Drumchork, Aultbea, IV22 2HU.
- Foxglove Cottage Greenstones, Opinan, Laide, IV22 2NU.
- Freyja Melvaig, Gairloch, IV21 2EA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Gairloch Holiday House and Cottage Birchwood, By The Harbour, Gairloch, IV1 2AH.
- Gairloch Holiday Park Open April to October. Strath, Gairloch, IV21 2BX.
- Gardener's Cottage Tullich, Lochcarron, IV54 8YS.
- Garden Lodge Inverewe Garden. National Trust for Scotland holiday cottages. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- Glayva Cottage Main Street, Lochcarron, IV54 8YB.
- Glen Cottage Torridon. National Trust for Scotland holiday cottages. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- Glendale House South Erradale, Gairloch, IV21 2AU.
- Gowan Cottage Charleston, Gairloch, IV21 2AH. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Greenhill Self Catering 5 Incheril, Kinlochewe, Wester Ross.
- Holly's House Lonbain, Applecross, IV54 8XX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Innes-Maree Bungalows Poolewe, By Gairloch, IV22 2JU.
- Kildonan 15A Laide, IV22 2NP. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Kilbrannan Holiday House Braes, Ullapool, IV26 2SW.
- Kinlochewe Mountain Chalets Kinlochewe, by Achnasheen, IV22 2PA.
- Ledgegowan Estate Lodge Ledgegowan Estate, Achnasheen, IV22 2EJ.
- Lochcarron Holidays Bearneas, Lochcarron, IV54 8YH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- MacKay Self Catering Cottages and Caravans Oak-Dale, Ardaneaskan, Lochcarron, Strathcarron, IV54 8YL.
- Mansefield Holiday Cottage Kinlochewe. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Mayar Bhan Laide, Gruinard Bay, IV22 2ND.
- Midwest Cottage Wester Alligin, Torridon, IV22 2HD.
- Millcroft Hotel Apartments Strath, Gairloch, IV21 2BT. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- Minch View Peterburn, Gairloch, IV21 2DX.
- The Moorings Badachro, Gairloch, IV21 2AA.
- The Narrows 14 Croft, Poolewe, IV22 2JY. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- New Lodge New Kelso, Strathcarron, IV54 8YR. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- The Old Crofthouse 38 Lonemore, Gairloch, IV21 2DB.
- The Old Tweed Mill Braes, Ullapool, IV26 2TB. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Pentagon Cove, Near Poolewe, IV22 2LT.
- Pine Lodge Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XB. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- The Pines Kinlochewe, IV22 2PA.
- Port à Mhinich Garve Road, Ullapool, IV26 2SX.
- Quinag Achiltibuie, IV26 2YG.
- Rhu Cottage Rhu, Plockton, IV52 8TL.
- Rocklea Little Gruinard Laide, Gairloch, IV22 2NG. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Rose Cottage Laide.
- Rowan Cottage Arrina, Strathcarron, IV54 8XU.
- Runrig Cottage Dail a' chladaich, Lochcarron, by Strathcarron, IV54 8YQ.
- Sail Mhor View Durnamuck, Nr Dundonnell. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Scourie Cottage Scourie.
- Sea Croft Melvaig, Gairloch, IV21 2EA. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Sealladh Sitheil Badenscallie, Achiltibuie, Ullapool, IV26 2YJ.
- Sea Side Croft House Self Catering 1 Achintraid, Kishorn, Strathcarron, IV54 8XB.
- Shieldaig Self Catering Holidays Ceol na Mara, 6 Mary Street, Shieldaig, IV54 8XW.
- The Sheiling Achgarve, Laide, IV22 2NS.
- Stac Pollaidh Self Catering Achnahaird, Achiltibuie, IV26 2UT.
- The Steading Blairbuie, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YS. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Stalker's Cottage Torridon. National Trust for Scotland holiday cottages. STB 3 Star Self Catering. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- The Stonehouses Ullapool Mill Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UN. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Strath Cottage Shore Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UE.
- Struan Cottage Annat, Torridon, IV22 2EU.
- Taigh a' Bhraoin Letters, Ullapool. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Tigh Brachen Diabaig, Torridon, IV22 2HE.
- Tigh Charrann Self Catering Holidays Croft Road, Lochcarron, IV54 8YA.
- Tigh na Gow Highland Cottage Shieldaig, IV54 8XN.
- Tigh na Mara 8 Mary's Street, Shieldaig, IV54 8XW.
- Tigh na Reultan 2 Pulteney Street, Ullapool, IV26 2UP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Tigh na Sith 8 Birchburn Road, Aultbea, IV22 2HZ.
- Tigh na Tilleadh Polbain, Achiltibuie, IV26 2YW.
- Tigh Ruaraidh Lonbain, Applecross, IV54 8XX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Torgorm Cottage Gairloch, IV22 2JU.
- The Torridon Boathouse Torridon, IV22 2EY.
- Ullapool Holiday Homes Runie Lodge, Blughasary, Ullapool, IV26 2TW.
- Waterfront Cottage Points of Braes, Ullapool, IV26 2TB. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Waterside of Poolewe Waterside, Poolewe, IV22 2JX.
- Wester Alligin Cottage 8 Wester Alligin, Achnasheen, IV22 2HD.
- Wester Ross Retreats Self catering holiday cottages, lodges and chalets across Wester Ross. 5 Braeside, Gairloch, IV21 2BG.
- Wester Ross Self Catering Accommodation STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Whindley House Auchtercairn Brae, Gairloch, IV21 2BN.
- Woodside Lodge Achintraid, Kishorn, IV54 8XB.