Achnabobane Farmhouse, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EX. STB 3
Star Farmhouse. Awarded AA 3 Diamonds. Looking out onto Ben Nevis, Aonach Mhor
and the Gray Corries, Achnabobane Farmhouse offers the outdoor enthusiast the
perfect stopover. Just 2 minutes from the Aonach Mhor Ski Centre, you can get
from breakfast to piste in 30-45 minutes. In the same amount of time, keen
walkers can be en-route for the summits of some of Scotland's most challenging
mountains. Accommodation at Achnabobane is in comfortable bedrooms with hand
basins and access to a private shower/bathroom or shared bathroom. With guest
comfort a priority, Achnabobane is a completely non smoking house. Open all
year. B&B S/D/T £27-£32 per person per night including a full
Scottish breakfast. Achnabobane Farmhouse is pet friendly, but
please let Neil know in advance if you are intending to bring yours.
Motorcycles welcome. Contact: Neil Ockenden. Tel: 01397 712919.
Ardgarry Farm Bed & Breakfast, Faichem, Invergarry, PH35 4HG Peaceful, tranquil,
and set in an idyllic rural location well away from major roads, Ardgarry Farmhouse offers
panoramic views across the glen to the surrounding mountains and pine forests. Guest
accommodation comprises of a well appointed en-suite bedroom, includes Satellite TV/DVD,
tea/coffee making facilities and has its own separate entrance making it private from the
rest of the house. A laundry and drying room are available. Unfortunately we do not accept
children or pets in our Bed and Breakfast, although we can offer self catering accommodation
in either Highgarry Cottage or Highgarry Lodges which cater for all. Our peaceful rural
location makes an ideal base for a couple looking to get away from it all, yet still wanting
to be centrally placed for the major tourist attractions and for touring the Western Highlands.
Open all year. Contact Kevin or Angie Tel: 01809 501226. Mobile: 07753 965303.
Corriechoille Lodge, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EY. STB 4 Star
Guest House. Corriechoille is a renovated 18th Century fishing Lodge in a
spectacular and secluded spot 2 miles from the village of Spean Bridge. The
Lodge enjoys breathtaking and undisturbed views towards the Nevis Range
mountains and is well located for touring the Highlands and Islands - the Road
to the Isles, the Isle of Skye, Loch Ness, Ben Nevis and the mountain railway
are all within easy reach. The spacious rooms are all ensuite and well
equipped. There is also a large sitting room/library for guests' use with
panoramic views. Evening meals, carefully prepared from local and often home
grown produce, are available by arrangement. B&B Single
£44-£50, Double/Twin room £68-£80, Family Suite (3
persons) £97-£115. All prices are per room per night and include
breakfast. Free WiFi. Contact: Justin or Lucy. Tel: +44 (0)1397 712002.
E-mail: Contact Form
Huntingtower Lodge, Druimarbin, Fort William, PH33 6RP.
STB 4 Star Gold and GTBS Gold. Huntingtower Lodge is an 'eco-chic' boutique
B&B on the shores of Loch Linnhe. The Lodge is 2 miles south west of Fort
William, the 'Outdoor Capital of the UK'. Our rooms have stunning views across
the loch towards the Ardgour peninsula. All our double rooms have en suite
shower rooms and king size beds. Our twin room has a private shower room. We
offer our guests complementary Wi-Fi access and the use of a lap-top if
required. There is ample off-road parking, a secure garage for bikes and drying
facilities for outdoor gear. Complementary transfers to and from the local bus
and rail stations are available by arrangement, we do however ask for a
voluntary donation to our chosen charity Kirstys Kids. Open all year with
B&B from £50. Huntingtower Lodge is non-smoking throughout, we do not
accommodate children under 16 or pets. Contact: Chris and Jackie Clifford. Tel:
Nevis View Bed and Breakfast, 14 Farrow Drive, Corpach, Fort
William, PH33 7JW. With stunning views of Ben Nevis and the surrounding
mountains, this friendly, family run bed and breakfast is set in a quiet
cul-de-sac at the beginning of the famous Road to the Isles. Fort William is
close by and Nevis View offers a convenient base for touring. You'll find a
warm welcome here, and comfortable accommodation for singles, couples and
families. Guest rooms are provided with a colour TV, clock radio, and
hospitality tray with tea and coffee making facilities and share a shower room.
A hearty breakfast is served and evening meals and packed lunches can be
provided by arrangement, with vegan and vegetarian options available. A drying
room is available and there is ample storage for skis and bicycles. Open all
year. B&B S £35, D/T £28. Prices are per person per night.
Children up to age 14 enjoy a reduced rate of £15 per night if they share
with two adults. Children under 2 stay free. Packed lunches £5. 2 course
evening meals £14 per person. Nevis View is completely non-smoking and is
pet friendly. Contact: Barbara Grieve. Tel: +44 (0)1397 772447. Mobile: 07570
Lodge Country House, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EP. STB 4 Star Gold B&B and
4 Star Self Catering. Enjoy traditional hospitality and the unique
character of this historic Highland Lodge. Come and discover our fascinating
connections to Rob Roy, Beethoven and bird droppings! Our three guest rooms
are all en suite and come highly appointed. Delicious breakfasts are served in
the charming dining room. Relax in the large guest lounge with its open fire
and views towards the Nevis range mountains. There is free Wi-Fi throughout the
Lodge. Self catering accommodation is offered in River House, a quality
property sleeping up to 4 guests, which occupies the spacious north wing of the
Lodge and stands above the banks of the River Spean. It retains many of its
original Victorian features including window shutters, fireplaces, panelled
doors and ornate ceiling cornices. B&B S £70-£90, D/T
£47.50-£49.50, Family room £35-£57.50. All prices are
per person per night and include full Scottish, Continental or Vegetarian
breakfasts. Self catering: River House from £495-£656 per week.
Please note - strictly no smoking and sorry, no pets. Contact Glen or Suzanne
Wilson. Tel: +44 (0)1397 712004.
Torlundy House, Happy Valley, Torlundy, Fort
William, PH33 6SN. Michael and Maxean look forward to welcoming you to Torlundy House. Located
in the rural settlement of Torlundy against the backdrop of Ben Nevis, this is the perfect place to make
your base to explore the Highlands of Scotland. We offer guest accommodation in 5 en-suite bedrooms,
including 3 kingsize doubles, one twin and a single. All have great views and come highly appointed
for a comfortable stay. Fort William is just 3 miles from Torlundy and has much to offer the visitor.
For those keen to see the area on foot, walks can start from our door, including miles of forest tracks
to explore and the North Face Route of Ben Nevis. Come to ski in Winter or visit the many attractions in
the local area, you certainly won't run out of different things to see and do! B&B S from £45, Double from
£75 and Twin from £80 per room per night. Please note we are sorry, but we cannot accept children under 16,
nor pets in the house or smoking in the grounds. Tel: +44 (0) 1397 703320 or visit our website to check
availability and to make a secure online booking.
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Achintee Farm Glen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6TE. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Àite Cruinnichidh 1 Achluachrach, By Roy Bridge, Near Fort William, PH31 4AW.
- Alltonside Guest House Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW.
- Alt-An Lodge Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Ardblair Fassifern Road, Fort William, PH33 6LJ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Balcarres B&B Seafield Gardens, Fort William, PH33 6RJ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Bank Street Lodge Bank Street, Fort William, PH33 6AY. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Ben Nevis Guest House Glen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6PF.
- Ben Nevis Inn Hostel Bunkhouse Achintee, Glen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6TE.
- Berkeley House Belford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BT. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Braeburn Badabrie, Fort William, PH33 7LX. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Braemar Lundy Gardens, Fort William, PH33 6PD.
- Buccleuch Guest House Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ.
- Braeside House Argyll Road, Fort William, PH33 6LF. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Campfield House B&B 14 Druimarbin, Fort William, PH33 6SH.
- Carinbrook Guest House Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7LX. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Craig Nevis Guest House Belford Road, Fort William, PH33 6EU.
- Crolinnhe Grange Road, Fort William, PH33 6JF. STB 5 Star B&B.
- Cuilcheanna House Onich, Fort William, PH33 6SD. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Dreamweavers Earendil, Mucomir, By Spean Bridge, PH34 4DY. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Faegour House Tirindrish, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EU. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Fort William Backpackers Alma Road, Fort William, PH33 6HB. STB 2 Star Backpackers.
- The Gantocks Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN. STB 5 Star B&B.
- Glenlochy Guest House Nevis Bridge, North Road, Fort William, PH33 6PF. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Glenloy Lodge Guest House Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PD.
- Glen Nevis Youth Hostel Glen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6ST. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Glenshian Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7LY. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Glentower Lower Observatory Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ.
- Gowan Brae Union Road, Fort William, PH33 6RB. STB 3 Star B&B.
- The Grange Grange Road, Fort William, PH33 6JF. STB 5 Star B&B.
- Guisachan House Alma Road, Fort William, PH33 6HA.
- Hillview Guesthouse Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW.
- Lawriestone Guest House Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Loch Ossian Youth Hostel Corrour, PH30 4AA. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Lochan Cottage Guest House Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NX. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Lochview Guesthouse Heathercroft Road, Fort William, PH33 6EZ. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Maclean Guest House Belford Road, Fort William, PH33 6BT. STB 4 Star Guest House. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Mahaar B&B Corriechoille Road, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EP.
- Minaig B&B Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN.
- Morvich B&B Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RN. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Rhu Mhor Guest House Alma Road, Fort William, PH33 6BP.
- Riverside Lodge Gardens 1 Lodge Gardens, Spean Bridge, PH34 4EN. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Rustic View Lochyside, Fort William, PH33 7NX. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Scotland's Best B&Bs Quality assured 4 and 5 Star Scottish Bed & Breakfast homes.
- Springburn Farm House Stronaba, Spean Bridge, PH34 4DX. STB 4 Star Farmhouse.
- Stronchreggan View Guest House Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Strone Farm Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PB.
- Taransay B&B Seafield Gardens, Fort William, PH33 6RJ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Thistle Cottage Happy Valley, Torlundy, PH33 6SW. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Tigh na Drochaid B&B Nevis Bridge, Glen Nevis, Fort William, PH33 6PF.
- Torcastle House B&B Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7PB. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Torlinnhe Guest House Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Treetops B&B Badabrie, Banavie, Fort William, PH33 7LX. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Westhaven Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RW. STB 4 Star B&B.
- The Willows Achintore Road, Fort William, PH33 6RQ. Awaiting STB Grading.