1 Day Tours.
Based in Fort William, we are the gateway to the Highlands and Islands of Scotland. We offer
a range of 1 Day Tours starting from Fort William in the Scottish Highlands, that will take
you on an adventure to explore ancient Castles, the deepest Lochs and mysterious Glens, tour
through the mighty Great Glen, Loch Ness, Inverness and Culloden Moor, over the sea to the
romantic Isle of Skye, the Isle of Mull and Iona, to Oban, Inveraray and Glencoe, the remote
West Coast and many more. Our Scottish Highland Tours offer you a small taste of the Highlands
and Islands of Scotland. We visit places that coach tours do not go to, and we stop at places
when YOU want to. For further information please visit our website which is linked below or
Tel: 01397 704901.
A guided tour of Scotland? I provide driver-guided, personalized, private
tours for families, couples and small groups of up to 8 passengers.
I can tailor-make sightseeing itineraries
from just a few hours in duration to 2 weeks, including city tours, day trips,
Highland multi-day tours and Island hopping. I offer a flexible approach to
touring which can incorporate the places you want to visit with the sights I
recommend as 'must sees'! Check my website for sample itineraries to inspire
you: Stirling, St Andrews, Oban, Loch Ness, the Isle of Skye, the Borders,
Orkney, whisky distilleries and our history-rich cities are some of the many
fascinating locations that can be visited. All my tours are conducted in a
relaxed, no rush, but informative manner and as your friendly, experienced and
knowledgeable driver and guide, I promise that I will show you the
off-the-beaten-track Scotland that the tour buses cannot reach! Contact: Greg
Kain. Tel: +44 (0)141 882 3696. Mobile: +44 (0)7791 579 573.
WWW: www.guidedtoursofscotland.com or visit Guided Tours of Scotland on: Facebook
Absolute Escapes Ltd., Forsyth House, 93 George Street,
Edinburgh, EH2 3ES. We design self drive tours of Scotland and private
guided tours of the stunning Scottish Highlands and its magical Islands.
where you want to go and for how long and we will tailor make a tour for you,
including itineries and accommodation to suit your tastes and preferences. This
allows you to explore your interests at your own pace safe in the knowledge
that our specialists' are always at your disposal. Our website offers a taster
of what we can offer and gives examples of popular tour itineraries that we can
heartily reccommend. Choose to take in Scotland's highlights from Edinburgh
Castle to mystical Loch Ness or walk the West Highland Way. That said, this is
your vacation, you deserve it to be as personal as you are. If you would like
to discuss your travel plans with one of our specialists Tel: 0131 240
Afternoon Tea Tours, 33 Cramond Road North, Edinburgh, EH4
6LY. Explore Edinburgh and Scotland with Helen Fraser as your private
tour guide. Afternoon Tea Tours are suitable for the single traveller, couple
or small group wishing a personal guided tour for a day or longer. The tours
are relaxed, friendly and fun and leave you with wonderful memories of your
visit to Scotland. In addition to the original Afternoon Tea Tour taking you to
Lauriston Castle, Cramond Village, Rosslyn Chapel and ending with a wonderful
afternoon tea at Cringletie Hotel... Helen has added many new tours to her
itinerary. These include The Chocolate Lovers Tour, The Distillery and Lunch
Tour, The Scottish Aviation Tour and many more... For further details and
client testimonials visit Helen's website, linked below or contact: Helen
Fraser, Tel: 07873 211 856.
Celtic Dream Tours, 1715 W. Cypress Street, Tampa, Florida,
33606. See Scotland as you've never seen it before with Celtic Dream
Tours. We are a small group tour operator, specializing in upscale tours to
Scotland, staying in historical properties, remote country house hotels, and
modern Boutique city hotels most with Green Tourism UK designations, travelling
on a luxury midi coach that is eco friendly, and we dine on gourmet, organic
and local produce in locally owned restaurants and café's. We use local
guides, entertainers and attend concerts and shows by local people. Custom
tours can also be arranged - you let Celtic Dream Tours know what you'd like to
do or the places you'd like to visit and they will plan an itinerary just for
you. They could even help you plan your wedding in Scotland! Contact: Fiona
Prosser. Tel: (813) 317.6039.
Ffitch-Stewart, B.A. (Distinction) I.P.D., 'Chanonry Point', 22 Ness Road,
Fortrose, IV10 8SD. Fully qualified and insured driver-guide based near
Inverness. As a founder member of the Highlands of Scotland Tour Guide
Association, I can promise you a memorable visit. I offer personalised
driver-guided tours for up to 4 people in my Mercedes limousine (other vehicles
available on request). Whether you want to visit a distillery and perhaps
bottle your own whisky, trace your roots and meet your clan chief, take a theme
tour, visit or stay in a castle, explore Scottish gardens, go walking or play
golf - the choice is yours. Tours are tailored to your requirements. Whatever
you choose, a very warm welcome awaits you, so relax and enjoy a cocktail of
the history, scenery and Highland way of life. Complimentary picnic lunch
supplied for day tours. Tel: 01381 621151. For further details and client
comments, please visit my web site.
Fraser Travel, Orchard Cottage, The Wilderness, Airth, FK2 8LN. Discover
the beauty of Scotland with Robert Fraser Travel. Located in central Scotland,
between Edinburgh and Glasgow in the historic village of Airth, we provide high
quality day trips and guided bespoke tours throughout the country. We will work
with you to create a personalised itinerary, to enable you to tour Scotland
your way and to do and see the things you want to do. You will travel in the
comfort of a mini coach, at a leisurely pace, with plenty of time to enjoy all
the attractions on offer. Your tour is not shared with anyone else, it is for
you and your group alone and can be for a day, or longer. We are proud Scots,
passionate about this magnificent country, who want to share our enthusiasm by
delivering the best touring experience of Scotland and we will always aim to
exceed your expectations! Open all year. Tel: +44 (0)1324 832005. Mobile: +44
(0)7900 536 196.
Made Easy - Itinerary Planning and Accommodation for Self Drive
Holidays. Last minute holiday trip? Business trip or conference?
Scotland Made Easy can help, by designing a self-guided tour just for you. When
you arrive you will receive a driving map with your route planned and what to
see on your tour, plus a series of local in depth 'insider guides' to the
places you will be visiting and details of scenic drives included as part of
your self-drive holiday adventure. As well as designing your self-drive tour,
Scotland Made Easy also book you into the best 4 and 5 Star B&Bs and 4 Star
hotels, giving you the opportunity to stay in interesting, varied and unique
accommodations where you can meet the locals and enjoy our famous Scottish
hospitality. Choose to take a Scottish tour and Scotland Made Easy will plan
everything for you, whatever your length of stay. Sample itineraries for 4
night, 7 night, 10 night or 14 night tours can be viewed on the website linked
below. Scotland Made Easy is based in the seaside town of Nairn, close to
Inverness. Contact: Marie Cruickshank, Tel: 01667 453285.
Scottish Driver Guides - 6
of the best Scottish Tour Guides. Specialising in taking individuals,
small groups and families on private, tailor-made tours all over Scotland are
Kathy Cameron, Morag Dunbar, Manuela Fraenkel, Fiona Maxwell, Les McInulty and
Sylvia Power: Scottish Driver Guides. Each guide owns their own vehicle and is
personally insured and licensed to drive up to a total of 8 passengers. All are
passionate about Scotland, all offer a choice of pre-planned or tailor-made
itineraries, some have foreign languages and others specialist qualifications.
Whether you wish to see the stunning scenery of the Highlands, Islands,
Lowlands or Borders, visit galleries, museums, castles and country houses,
admire spectacular gardens, tour whisky distilleries, research your family
tree, wander around our fascinating towns and cities, marvel at our wildlife,
play golf, fish or walk in the wild remote parts of Scotland, Scottish Driver
Guides can arrange everything for you!
Magical Tours. Based in Kyle of Lochalsh, next to the Skye bridge, Skye
Magical Tours provides tours, taxis, transfer and pickup services from anywhere
in Scotland. Driver Brian has over 30 years experience and an excellent
knowledge of all things Scottish. He can tell of wildlife, scenery, local myths
and legends and knows the places to visit to give you the best tour experience
whether just for a couple of hours or for a whole day. Whether you want to see
the fairy pools, enjoy a dram at Talisker distillery, visit Neist point
lighthouse, Dunvegan Castle or Eilean Donan Castle, Brian will take you there.
And, if there is somewhere else you have always wanted to go, he can take you
there too. All tours use a Scottish Blue 6 seater with a glass panoramic
sunroof. Rates are £7 per person per hour with a minimum of 2 per tour.
For 3 persons plus, the rate is reduced to £6 per person per hour.
Contact: Brian, Tel: 07951 190 886.
Strachan Tours, 34 Reform Street,
Tayport, DD6 9HX.
We offer Private Driver Guided Tours of Scotland exclusively for you. We pick you up
from your hotel or meet you at a cruise ship port and lead you on a journey of amazement
from there. Choose from a range of tours including shore excursions shown on our website
or request a custom itinerary. We offer you some of the best by visiting fabulous distilleries,
historic and majestic castles, ancient ruins, golf links, lochs and glens and much,
much more. Vehicles are modern, comfortable and spacious and suitable for 1-8 persons.
Paul Strachan, owner and experienced driver guide, will ensure you experience the splendour
of Scotland in relaxing style. For further information and detailed itineraries for
our range of tours, visit the website linked below or Tel: 01382 553963.
E-mail: via our online form
The tour operators listed here offer tours in more than one area of Scotland, or across all of it. Tour guides who operate in just one area appear in the relevant area "Local Attractions" list.
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Absolute Escapes Ltd. Specialists in tailor-made independent walking holidays. 27/10 Maxwell Street, Edinburgh, EH10 5HT.
- Afternoon Tea Tours Spend a special afternoon that will leave you with wonderful memories of an unforgettable Scottish experience. Tours offered in and around Edinburgh or further afield.
- Amazing Days Scotland Kilted chauffeur-guided packages. West Hillhead, Farm Road, Kilmarnock, KA3 1PH.
- Backpackertours Budget adventure/skiing tours throughout Scotland for the 18 to 30 age group.
- Back-Roads Touring Co. Ltd Specialists in small group travel and interesting itineraries.
- Bell's Executive Hire Whisky tours with a specialist, small groups (maximum 15). Expert-led coach tours to Mull, Iona, Ulva, Staffa, Islay, Jura, Colonsay, Skye, Western Isles and more...31 Dalmahoy Crescent, Kirkcaldy, KY2 6SZ.
- Best Scottish Tours Personalised small group tours of Scotland. Holy Loch Marina, Sandbank, By Dunoon, PA23 8QB.
- Bobbys Bus Tours and sightseeing in a 16 seater mini coach with Inverness-based Bobby's Bus.
- Borders Journeys Offering guided tours of the Borders and Dumfriesshire.
- Bruce's Highland Tours Offering personalised tours of Scotland's Highlands and Islands. Dorlin, Cameron Road, Fort William, PH33 6LG.
- Cameron Tours of Scotland Small group travel throughout Scotland. 16 Dovecot Wynd, Dunfermline, KY11 8SY.
- Capercaillie Escapes Creating bespoke self-drive itineraries for both groups and individuals, from anything from a few days to a few weeks right across Scotland.
- Castle Tours Ltd Full day tours for couples or groups departing Huntly and/or Aberdeen daily.
- Catswhiskers Tours Limited Specialising particularly in historical, architectural and heritage tours. 47 Berryhill Drive, Giffnock, Glasgow, G46 7AA.
- Tour with Celia Celia Ffitch-Stewart is a fully qualified and insured driver-guide based near Inverness. Tours tailored to your requirements. 'Chanonry Point', 22 Ness Road, Fortrose, IV10 8SD.
- Celtic Trails Jackie Queally's historical and cultural tours and trails. Rosslyn Chapel included on many itineraries. 22E Station Road, Roslin, EH25 9LR.
- Celtic Trails Walking Holidays Walking holiday specialists providing expert personalised holiday planning.
- Celtic Welcomes Whether you organise occasional tours, or are simply looking for a break away, our team is here to help. Eglinton Chambers, 21 Wellington Square, Ayr, KA7 1HD.
- Classique Coaches Luxury coach tours.
- C-N-Do Scotland Ltd. Walking holidays in the Scottish Highlands and Hebrides, Orkney and St Kilda. West Highland Way and the Scottish long distance trails. Small groups, grand walking, great fun. AALA licence. Activity Operator GTBS Gold Award. 32 Stirling Enterprise Park, Springbank Road, Stirling, FK7 7RP.
- Conociendo Escocia We offer guided tours in Spanish all around Scotland.
- Discreet Scotland Private guided tours. 69 Stuart Park, Edinburgh, EH12 8YE.
- Drams Scotland Private Tours Offering private guided tours anywhere in Scotland.
- Drymen Red Bus Co. Minibus private hire around Glasgow and the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park including guided sightseeing tours. High Auchmar, Drymen, G63 0AG.
- Morag Dunbar, Scottish Tour Guide Accompanied tours tailor-made to your requirements.
- Eat Walk Edinburgh Enjoy a walking tour through the Old and New Towns of Edinburgh dropping into restaurants, bars and shops enjoying some of their signature dishes, as well as sampling wines and malt whisky.
- Euro 2000 Delivering wholesale travel trade solutions for overseas clients organising groups to Scotland.
- Explore Mull Hop on a boat for 2-6 hours, travel by motor or sail and cruise the Sound of Mull viewing all the fantastic scenery the Sound has to offer.
- Robert Fraser Travel High quality day trips and guided bespoke tours throughout the beautiful Scottish countryside for small groups. Orchard Cottage, The Wilderness, Airth, FK2 8LN.
- G & C Touring Professional STGA guide Christa and experienced driver Gordon - husband and wife team - offer tours throughout Scotland in a modern and comfortable people carrier for up to 6 passengers. German and French spoken.
- Glascotours Offering private and customised bespoke Scottish tours from Glasgow, Greenock and West Central Scotland.
- Glen Discovery Freelance tour guide, anywhere in Scotland, but particularly Highland historical tours.
- Glenlivet Wildlife Off road Land Rover safaris, guided walks, hide sessions and wildlife holidays in the Cairngorms National Park. Easter Corrie, Tomnavoulin, Glenlivet, Ballindalloch, AB37 9JB.
- Go Scotland Tours Offering sightseeing and private tours from Edinburgh and Glasgow to Loch Ness, Stirling Castle, Oban, Skye, the Highlands, plus others.
- Great Rail Journeys UK-based operator offering the widest selection of holidays by rail with over 300 individual rail tours to more than 40 countries, including Scotland.
- Guvnors Moray Tours Offering tours of Moray and Scotland more widely. 30 Hill Street, Elgin, IV30 1AL.
- Happy Tours Offering Inverness city centre walking tours: A Historical Walking Tour @ 11am, 1pm and 3pm and a Crime & Punishment Tour @ 7pm and 8-15pm. See website for details.
- Heartland Travel Offering a range of half day, full day, three day or private tours across Loch Ness and the Highlands, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs or the Isle of Skye. Davidson Street, Stirling, FK7 0ND.
- The Hebridean Explorer Day tours from Inverness to the Isle of Skye including Eilean Donan Castle. Every day except Monday.
- Highland Scenic Tours Offering day and half-day sightseeing tours around Fort William, Glen Coe and the West Coast peninsula.
- Highland Tours Private guided tours covering the Highlands of Scotland. We ensure visitors see the very best including the hidden gems. 37 Inshes Mews, Wester Inshes, Inverness, IV2 5HY.
- Highlands of Scotland Tour Guide Association An Association of self employed tour guides, based in Inverness but covering all of the Highlands.
- Invergordon Shore Excursions Offering small group, family and private shore excursions from Invergordon and Inverness. Pine Lodge, Kindeace Highland Lodges, Kindeace, Invergordon, IV 18 0LL.
- Island Encounter Wildlife Safaris on the Isle of Mull. Arla Beag, Aros, Isle of Mull, PA72 6JS.
- Island Trails Tour operator and guide. Bigton, Shetland, ZE2 9JA.
- Jura Island Tours Join Jura Island Tours for a relaxed bus tour incorporating everything past and present on this spectacular island. There is plenty to see and do and there will be many opportunities to photograph the fantastic wildlife and amazing coastal views.
- John Leask & Son Travel Agents and Tour Operators. Esplanade, Lerwick, Shetland, ZE1 OLL.
- Links Golf St Andrews Customised golf tours. 7 Pilmour Links, St Andrews, KY16 9JG.
- Locomotion Scotland A Glasgow based travel advisory and planning service that specialise in organising bespoke travel itineraries to Scotland.
- Macs Adventure Offers guided and self guided walking holidays to the Scottish Highlands and adventure tours from Glasgow. 1/02, 1435 Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G14 9XR.
- Make Tracks Walking Holidays Worry free walking in the Borders and throughout Scotland. 26 Forbes Road, Edinburgh, EH10 4ED.
- McKinlay Kidd Tour Operator Award-winning tailormade self-drive and self-guided holidays throughout Scotland including the Hebrides, Orkney and Shetland. Suite 240, Baltic Chambers, 50 Wellington Street, Glasgow, G2 6HJ.
- McLeanScotland Specialists in luxury coach tours and fully independent self drive tours. Ground Floor, Armagh, Friarton Road, Perth, PH2 8DE.
- Mickledore Travel Ltd. One of the leading specialists in self guided Scottish walking holidays including the West Highland Way and Great Glen Way.
- Minicoach Tours (Scotland) Ltd. Comfortable 16 seat mini coach for private hire and tours of Scotland. Fountain View, Station Road, Howwood, PA9 1BQ.
- Mini Tours Scotland Unique personal guided driver tours of Scotland for up to 8 peopl. 14 Kenmure Avenue, Willowbrae, Edinburgh, EH8 7HD.
- Moss Golf Tours Customised golf tours to some of Scotlands best courses. 4 Yewlands Gardens, Edinburgh, EH16 6TA.
- John Muir Trust Activities and Conservation Programme Activity trips in Scotland run by the John Muir Trust.
- Munro Highland Tours Highlander George Munro offers a range of tours taking in castles, gardens, whisky, historical sites, wildlife, gentle walks and more.
- National Holidays Coach trips and holidays to Scotland.
- Nor'west Tours & Go-Ookney Guided small-group tours in the Northern Highlands of Scotland and the Orkney Islands. 30 Culduthel Road, Inverness, IV2 4AP.
- OOR Tours OOR Tours is the only musical tour of Edinburgh. Native Edinburgh man Graeme E. Pearson is your guide, with stories and songs relating to key events that took place on or around The Royal Mile with stops at some well chosen pubs.
- Orkney Tourist Guides Association Qualified Orkney Tourist Guides offering a range of Orkney tours.
- Photo 4x4 Photographic expeditions and guided tours in the Scottish Highlands. 9 Lady Street, Hilton o Cadboll, IV20 1XE.
- Rob Roy Tours Ltd. Walking and Cultural Tours. 630 Lanark Road, Juniper Green, Edinburgh, EH14 5EW.
- Scenic Routes Providing bespoke, chauffeured, tours of the Highlands and Islands, visiting destinations chosen in line with your own personal interests and requirements.
- Scotland and More Forget the Sat Nav book an expert. Half day walking tours in Edinburgh or explore further afield in a luxury vehicle with driver. 18/3 Powderhall Road, Edinburgh, EH7 4GB.
- Scotland Castle Tours Edinburgh based tour guide for visitors to Scotland specialising in the Russian speaking market.
- Scotland Individual Tours Tailor made holidays, travel and accommodation. 1 Coastguard Buildings, Catterline, Stonehaven, AB39 2UL.
- Scotline Coach Tours Edinburgh Luxury Bus Tours, scenic tours around Scotland. 87 High Street, Royal Mile, Edinburgh, E11 1SG.
- Scottish Clans and Castles Guided tours, castle accommodation, clan lands research. The Old Stables, Househill, Nairn, IV12 5RY.
- Scottish Cycling Holidays Self-led, tailor-made and supported tours . 87 Perth Street, Blairgowrie, PH10 6DT.
- Scottish Driver Guides Discover the magic of Scotland with professionally qualified Scottish Tourist Guides, specialising in taking individuals, small groups and families on private, tailor-made tours all over the country.
- Scottish Terrier Tours Offering small personal tours of Scotland for 1-6 people.
- Scottish Tourist Guides Association The STGA promotes the highest quality and standards in tourist guiding.
- Scottish Tours 65 tours per week and 11 great itineraries, from Edinburgh and Glasgow. 6 Albert Road, Renfrew, PA4 8ET.
- Scottish Whisky Tours Ronnie Berri offers customised whisky tours around Scotland and whisky tastings for individuals or small groups in private venues. 12 Oxgangs Farm Loan, Edinburgh, EH13 9QD.
- Secret Safaris Personalised Landrover tours anywhere in Scotland. Fireach, Old Ferry Road, Onich, Fort William, PH33 6SA.
- See the Highlands! Private taxi tours of the Scottish Highlands. Distilleries, historic castles, Loch Ness, Isle of Skye, Applecross, the West Coast and more. Poppy Cottage, Main Street, Lochcarron, IV54 8YB.
- Serenity Scotland Experienced tour and package operator specialising in history, culture. 22/3 Duncan Street, Edinburgh, EH9 1SR.
- Shearings Holidays Offering coach holidays to Scotland from England and Wales, Shearings also own 11 hotels across Scotland.
- The Skye Host Bespoke guided tours for coach parties and groups in the Skye and Lochalsh region. Tigh Shasaig, Teangue, Sleat, Isle of Skye, IV44 8RD.
- Skye Magical Tours Offering car tours around the stunning Isle of Skye and the West Coast of Scotland.
- Isle of Skye Tour Guide Company Private guided day tours in a 7 seater vehicle. Meet at ferry, station, airport or accommodation. Also extended tours and guided walks.
- Speyside Tours Whisky walks around Dufftown and the Speyside area. We can organise itineraries for parties coming to the area, including: whisky, walking, fishing, golfing, etc.
- Strachan Tours Private driver guided tours of Scotland for parties of 1-8 persons per vehicle, starting from around Dundee, St Andrews, Edinburgh or Glasgow. Airport transfers and golf trips can also be arranged.
- Surprising Scotland An inbound tour operator dealing with the Middle East, German and Russian markets. Room 2010, Prestwick Airport, KA9 2PL.
- Timberbush Tours Exclusive one, two and three day mini-coach tours tailor made just for you.
- Tour Guide Scotland Gordon Tait is a fully qualified member of the Scottish Tourist Guides Association and member of the International Association of Tour Managers.
- Touring Scotland Personalised tours for discerning travellers, with professional Blue-Badge driver-guides. 22 Donibristle Gardens, Dalgety Bay, KY11 9NQ.
- Unique Tours Scotland Tailor-made escorted tours that take you where you want to go, when you want to go.
- Unicorn Tours Offering 50+ spectacular personalised, flexible small group adventure tours and routes all over Scotland. 42 Bridge Terrace, Alloa, FK10 1HY.
- Viajar por Escocia Tours around Scotland and walking tours in Edinburgh. 3 Old Fishmarket Close, Edinburgh, EH1 1RW.
- Vorscot Tours Distinctive private tailored escorted tours for individuals, families and groups of any size. PO Box 1894, Livingston, EH54 7UY.
- West Coast Tours The west coast of Scotland offers a diverse landscape from cosmopolitan Glasgow to the serenity of Iona. Discover these landscapes with West Coast Tours.
- Wester Ross Tours Offering personalised tours of the NW Highlands and of the Isle of Skye for individuals, small groups and families. 2 Kielburn Crescent, Lochcarron, IV54 8YT.
- Wild Rose Escapes Helping you to experience and enjoy the best of what lies within the dramatic Highland landscapes: the people, the wildlife, the food and the relaxing pace of life.
- Wild Scotland The Scottish wildlife and nature tour operators association. Thistle House, Beechwood Park North, Inverness, IV2 3ED.
- WOW Scotland Tours An independent tour guiding, hiking and outdoor activity business located in Inverness.