- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Scotrail Operators of all trains running wholly within Scotland and sleeper services to London.
- Cross Country Some trains from central and western England to Edinburgh via Newcastle.
- East Coast Operators of the East Coast Main Line from London via York and Newcastle to Edinburgh, and then on to Glasgow, Inverness, or Aberdeen.
- GoEuro Offering train, coach and air options to get from A to B all in one search.
- National Rail Enquiries Access schedule, fare, routing and safety details related to Great Britain's railway system.
- Railscot A detailed line by line history of Scotland's railways.
- Royal Deeside Railway Milton of Crathes, Nr Banchory, AB31 5QH.
- S.R.P.S. Railtours Day excursions taking in the scenic splendour of Scotland or the historic towns and cities south of the border. 3 South Cathkin Farm Cottages, Glasgow, G73 5RG.
- Strathspey Steam Railway Aviemore to Boat of Garten. Aviemore Station, Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PY.
- The Train Chartering Company Supplying charter Trains for travel to Scotland.
- The Trainline Train times, ticket booking, and seat reservations for mainland UK trains.
- Rail.co.uk Starting point to everything to do with rail in the UK.
- Virgin Trains Virgin serve the West Coast Main Line from London to Glasgow via Birmingham, as well as some trains from South West England to Edinburgh via Newcastle.