- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
- Robin Baker Architects Offering a personal and friendly service creating unique, site specific buildings informed by specialist knowledge of sustainable design and ecological building materials. Tower Buildings, Station Road, Birnam, Dunkeld, PH8 0DS.
- Buildings at Risk Register for Scotland Maintained by the Scottish Civic Trust on behalf of Historic Scotland, and provides information on properties of architectural or historic merit throughout the country that are considered to be at risk.
- Charles Rennie Mackintosh Society Explores Mackintosh's creative genius, and takes you on a tour of Glasgow, where most of his surviving work can be found.
- Dictionary of Scottish Architects A database providing biographical information and job lists for all architects known to have worked in Scotland during the period 1840-1940, whether as principals, assistants or apprentices.
- Highland Architecture 10 Bruce Court, Dingwall, IV15 9LG.
- Morgan McDonnell Architecture Offering architectural and interior design services in the UK and abroad. 7 Belgrave Mews, Edinburgh, EH4 3AX.
- PASTMAP A map enabled query system for Scottish National and Regional Archaeological and Architectural Datasets.
- RCAHMS The Royal Commission on the Ancient and Historical Monuments of Scotland is responsible for recording, interpreting and collecting information about the built environment.
- Scottish Church Heritage Research A voluntary co-ordinating body promoting the recording of sites of all places of worship in Scotland.
- Scottish Cities Architecture: Glasgow & Edinburgh An exploration of the varied architecture of Scotland's two largest cities, Edinburgh and Glasgow.
- Scottish Vernacular Buildings Working Group Set up in 1972 to provide a focus for people interested in the traditional buildings of Scotland.