The Old Mill Inn, Mill Lane,
Pitlochry, PH16 5BH. The Old Mill Inn – named Scottish Inn of the Year in 2014 & 2016
- offers a menu to delight every palate. We pride ourselves on serving the best fresh local produce
and our dishes have been created to offer a wide choice, incorporating everything from old favourites
such as golden whole tail scampi and golden chips through to a smorgasbord of delectable salmon on
our popular Tay salmon platter - all with the Old Mill Inn's own twist, of course! We also have a
daily specials board to choose from. The Old Mill restaurant is open each day from 8am for breakfast
and we serve delicious meals between 12pm and 9pm daily. From November to April the kitchen may be
closed between 3pm and 5pm. We offer indoor and outdoor seating - if the weather is nice, there's
nothing better than enjoying a cold drink on the decking watching the world go by to the sound of
the mill wheel. If you have any dietary requirements please inform staff on arrival. We are
delighted to offer free WiFi access throughout the Bar & Bistro. Tel: 01796 474020.
Victoria's, 45 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX. Open all
year. This family owned restaurant is prominently located on Pitlochry's main
street. With an excellent reputation for both food and service, Victoria's is
open from 10am until late providing mouth-watering food from breakfast through
to dinner. In the daytime the ambiance is of a stylish coffee house, in the
evening the chic surroundings are the perfect setting for dinner. Our menus
include a wide choice of dishes from patisserie and pasta to steak, seafood and
fajitas. Come in for a breakfast roll or our speciality French toast served
with crispy bacon and maple syrup. Drop in for a coffee and one of our luxury
sandwiches at lunch or choose our house pasta or homemade burger. Our dinner
menu offers a choice of tempting dishes and our desserts are to die for! We
look forward to seeing you soon. Tel: 01796 472670.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Book a Table via our online form
Other Eating & Drinking
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the restaurant gradings mean? See here.
- 63 Tay Street Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A first venture for chef Graeme Pallister. 63 Tay Street, Perth, PH2 8NN.
- The Steakhouse at the Acarsaid 8 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX.
- Achray House Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A small family run, country house hotel. St Fillans, Comrie, PH6 2NF.
- Atholl Arms Hotel Traditional Scottish and a few International favourites. Blair Atholl, PH18 5SG.
- Atholl Arms Hotel Bridgehead, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ. Excellent good value dining. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Atholl Arms Hotel.
- Atholl Palace Hotel Classic Scottish dishes in the Verandah Restaurant. Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5LX. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Atholl Palace Hotel.
- Ballathie House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Fine dining in a country house setting. Kinclaven, Perth, PH1 4QN. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Ballathie House Hotel.
- The Ben Lawers Hotel Hotel, Bar and Restaurant. Lawers, Aberfeldy, PH15 2PA.
- Breizh A traditional French restaurant. 28-30 High Street, Perth, PH1 5TQ.
- Bridge of Cally Hotel Situated at the footings of Glen Shee. Bridge of Cally, PH10 7JJ.
- The Cherrybank Inn 210 Glasgow Road, Perth, PH2 0NA.
- Cocoa Mountain Artisan chocolatier and cafe serving their famous Hot Chocolate, organic and fair trade coffees and teas, delicious home baking, ice cream and sundaes. 154 High Street, Auchterarder, PH3 1AD.
- Crieff Hydro Hotel Five places to eat including the Meikle Restaurant and the Brasserie. Crieff, PH7 3LQ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Crieff Hydro.
- The Deils Cauldron Specialises in Mediterranean and Scottish Cuisine. 27 Dundas Street, Comrie, PH6 2LN.
- Duchally Country Estate Excellent dining in a friendly setting. Gleneagles, Auchterarder, PH3 1PN. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for Duchally Country Estate.
- Dalmunzie Castle Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Scottish estate contemporary cuisine. Glenshee, Blairgowrie, PH10 7QG.
- Deans@Let's Eat Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Vibrant modern Scottish. 77-79 Kinnoul Street, Perth PH1 5EZ.
- Dunkeld House Hotel Blairgowrie Road, Dunkeld, PH8 0HX. STB 4 Star Hotel.
Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the former Hilton Dunkeld House Hotel.
- East Haugh House Country Hotel & Two Sisters Restaurant East Haugh, by Pitlochry, PH16 5JS.
- The Famous Bein Inn Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Glenfarg, PH2 9PY.
- Andrew Fairlie @ Gleneagles Awarded 2 Michelin Stars & 4 AA Rosettes. Simple cuisine brilliantly prepared. Gleneagles Hotel, Auchterarder, PH3 1NF.
- Fern Cottage Restaurant & Tea House Combine Scottish ingredients with Mediteranean hospitality. Fern Cottage, Ferry Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5DD.
- Fortingall Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Fortingall, Aberfeldy, PH15 2NQ. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Fortingall Hotel.
- The Four Seasons Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Restaurant overlooking Loch Earn. St Fillans, PH6 2NF. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for The Four Seasons Hotel.
- The Green Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. 2 The Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8AS.
- Green Park Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Country house cuisine. Clunie Bridge Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5JY.
- The House of Bruar Restaurant The House of Bruar, Blair Atholl, PH18 5TW.
- The Huntingtower Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Fresh, local ingredients. Crieff Road, Perth, PH1 3JT.
- Kenmore Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. Local produce is a speciality. The Square, Kenmore, Aberfeldy, PH15 2NU.
- Killiecrankie House Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Four course table d'hote menu. Killiecrankie, Perthshire, PH16 5LG.
- Kinnaird Hotel Awarded 3 AA Rosettes. Seasonal local fresh produce. Dunkeld, PH8 0LB.
- Knockendarroch House Dine in the former boardroom of the Pitlochry Festival Theatre. Higher Oakfield, Pitlochry, PH16 5HT.
- Kinloch House Restaurant Local game, Aberdeen Angus beef, fish, shellfish and produce from the garden. By Blairgowrie, PH10 6SG.
- Mains of Taymouth Courtyard Restaurant An upbeat vibrance and modern Scottish cuisine. Kenmore, PH15 2HN.
- Macdonalds Restaurant and Guest House 140 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5AG.
- McKays Bar & Restaurant Steaks and pub classics. 138 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5AG.
- Meikleour Hotel The perfect country inn, in the perfect setting. Meikleour, PH2 6EB.
- Moness House Hotel Flemmyng Restaurant and Terrace Grill. Crieff Road, Aberfeldy, PH15 2DY. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for the Moness Resort.
- Moor of Rannoch Hotel One of the most beautifully located and remote hotels in the UK. Rannoch Station.
- Moulin Hotel Restaurant Imaginatively prepared dishes predominately featuring local Scottish fayre. Pitlochry, PH16 5EW.
- Murrayshall House Hotel Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Scone, Perth PH2 7PHT.
- No.1 The Bank Restaurant An emphasis on local fresh produce. 2 St Leonards Bank, Perth, PH2 8EB.
- Paco's Restaurant Pasta to pizzas, burgers to steaks. 3 Mill Street, Perth, PH1 5HZ.
- Parklands Hotel Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. 2 St Leonards Bank, Perth, PH2 8EB. Read the Undiscovered Scotland dining review for The Parklands Hotel.
- PerthMenu.co.uk Full menus to all your favourite local restaurants, carry-out and take-away's available to view online.
- Pine Trees Hotel & Garden Restaurant Country house hotel. Strathview Terrace, Pitlochry, PH16 5QR.
- Port-na-Craig Inn & Restaurant Port-na-Craig, Pitlochry, PH16 5ND.
- The Quaich Coffee Shop Quality coffee and food. 21A Dunkeld Street, Aberfeldy, PH15 2AA.
- Restaurant at Ailean Chraggan Fresh local fare. Weem, Aberfeldy, PH15 2LD.
- The Restaurant at the Kirklands High quality food, drink and service. The Kirklands Hotel, 20 High Street, Kinross, KY13 8AN.
- The Royal Hotel Awarded 1 AA Rosette. A good local reputation for fine food. Melville Square, Comrie, PH6 2DN.
- The Strathardle Inn Food prepared using the best local produce. Kirkmichael, PH10 7NS.
- The Strathearn Restaurant Awarded 2 AA Rosettes. Gleneagles Hotel, Auchterarder, PH3 1NF.
- The Taybank Described as "Scotland's Musical Meeting Place". Tay Terrace, Dunkeld, PH8 0AQ.
- Victoria's Restaurant & Coffee Shop A cosmopolitan blend of quality cuisine. 45 Atholl Road, Pitlochry, PH16 5BX.
- The Water Mill Coffee shop in a listed former mill. Mill Street, Aberfeldy, PH15 2BG.
- Well Country Inn An extensive menu to suit all tastes. Main Street, Scotlandwell.
- Yann's at Glenearn House Good food, kept simple and traditional. Perth Road, Crieff, PH7 3EQ.