Ard Daraich Bed & Breakfast, Ardgour, Fort William, PH33
7AB. Set in 8 acres of hill gardens on the shores of Loch Linnhe, with
stunning views to Ben Nevis and Glen Coe, Ard Daraich is the perfect base for
garden lovers. Enjoy the mix of rare plants and wild landscape or join owner
Norrie on his garden tour. The shrub nursery has an interesting selection of
trees and shrubs from all over the world. As an old fashioned highland home,
Norrie and Anna welcome their guests as friends. The house is painted in soft
colours and decorated with family portraits and furniture. Some rooms are lined
in painted wood, a highland tradition, and some baths are free standing. There
are king-size beds in the two principle en-suite bedrooms and a third room, a
standard double, is also available. A full breakfast is served each morning
including lots of home made produce. Open all year. B&B S from £50, D
from £75. Rates are per room per night. Contact Norrie and Anna Maclaren.
Tel: 01855 841384.
Doune Stone Lodges & Doune Bay Lodge, Doune, Knoydart,
PH41 4PL. Set amongst the magnificent coastal scenery of the Scottish Highlands, Doune
is located on the Western shore of the remote Knoydart Peninsula. Doune is refreshingly different.
We will collect you from Mallaig in one of our own boats and transport you to a different world
where you can enjoy the mountains, the wildlife, the tranquillity, the friendly atmosphere and
some amazing food. We offer accommodation in a choice of rooms for singles, couples and families,
all with en-suite or private facilities. If you are part of a larger group we have Doune Bay Lodge
which sleeps up to 12 guests in 4 single and 4 double rooms. For guests staying in the Stone Lodges
our boat offers access to the remote walks surrounding Knoydart. For groups, our boat Mary Doune
provides access to Knoydart, Skye and the Small Isles, and is fitted out for diving. Follow your
own itinerary from a choice of spectacular low and high level walks, alternatively join one of our
organised photography, hill walking or island hopping weeks. A stay at Doune is fully catered and
includes, breakfast, a packed lunch and dinner. Prices are from £75 per day, full-board. Contact:
Martin Davies. Tel: 01687 462667.
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Arisaig House Guest House Beasdale, Arisaig, PH39 4NR.
- Burnside at Croft 229 Acharacle, PH36 4JL.
- Cnoc-na-Faire B&B Back of Keppoch, Arisaig, PH39 4NS.
- Craig na Shee B&B Anaheilt, Strontian, PH36 4JA.
- Craigrowan B&B Anaheilt, Strontian, PH36 4JA.
- The Glebe Barn Field Study Centre and Independent Hostel Cleadale, Isle of Eigg, PH42 4RL.
- Glenancross Guest House Glenancross Farm, Morar, Mallaig, PH40 4PD.
- Glencairn House B&B Morar, Mallaig, PH40 4PD.
- Glenfinnan Railway Station Museum, Dining Car, Sleeping Car Glenfinnan, PH37 4LT.
- Glenwood B&B Morar, Mallaig, PH40 4PD.
- Heatherbank Guest House Upper Scotstoun, Strontian, Lochaber PH36 4JB. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Kilmartin B&B Kinloid, Arisaig, PH39 4NS. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Lea Cottage B&B Strontian, Acharacle, PH36 4HZ.
- Leven House Arisaig, PH39 4NR. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Lochside B&B Inverie, Knoydart, By Mallaig, PH41 4PL.
- Mingarry Park Guest House Mingarry, Acharacle, PH36 4JX. STB 4 Gold Star Guest House
- The Moorings Guest House Mallaig, PH41 4QS. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Rockpool House Resipole, Strontian, PH36 4HX. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Skiary Guest House Loch Hourn, by Invergarry, PH35 4HD.
- Sunnyside Croft Holidays 2 Bunacaimbe, Arisaig, PH39 4NT.
- Western Isles Guest House East Bay, Mallaig.