Abbey Gardens, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BG. At the
southern tip of Loch Ness, we have 3 self catering properties available.
Fettercairn is a modern, stylish 3 bedroom property which comprises a
contemporary kitchen/diner, a separate lounge, a kingsize master bedroom with
bedrooms and a family bathroom. It sits in its own private garden surrounded by
beautiful trees. St Machar benefits from stunning views of the surrounding
area. It sleeps up to 6 guests in 3 bedrooms and has been recently refurbished
to include an en-suite shower room to the master bedroom, a new bathroom, a new
kitchen and a laundry room. Bowmore is newly available and is built to the same
stylish, modern design as Fettercairn. All properties are very conveniently
located in Fort Augustus, being just a few minutes walk from the village and
Loch. Open all year. Fully inclusive rates from £380 per week. Sorry no
smoking or pets.
E-mail: via our online contact form
Abbey Old School Apartment 11, The Highland Club, Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort
This luxury two bedroom, two bathroom apartment is set in 20 acres of mature
garden grounds at the Highland Club, on the shore of Loch Ness at Fort Augustus. Come
here for a quiet relaxing holiday in the resort and explore Loch Ness, or go touring
in the North and West Highlands. Old School 11 is a sunny, spacious south facing apartment
in the restored St Benedict's Abbey building. It comprises a large open plan living area,
is beautifully furnished throughout and includes a master kingsize double bedroom
with en-suite and a twin room with adjacent family bathroom. On site facilities, which
are free for guests to use, include an indoor swimming pool, spa and gym, a billiard
room and a tennis court, adventure playground and picnic area.
Open all year. Rates from £460 per week including provision of all linen, towels, heating,
electricity and WiFi. Short breaks may be available. Contact Andy
and Rosemary on 01456 486631.
Aonach Mor at the Highland Club, St Benedict's Abbey, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness,
PH32 4DB. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Located in the magnificent grounds of the historic Fort
Augustus Abbey on the shores of Loch Ness, we have 40 apartments and cottages with one, two or three
bedrooms. We also have two pet (dog) friendly cottages within The Highland Club grounds.
All of the accommodation is self-catering and fully equipped,
a majority have an open plan kitchen/dining/living area. Some have views to Loch Ness, others views
to the mountains or towards the Caledonian Canal. All the apartments are unique, there is something
for everyone. The 20 acres of beautiful grounds are home to an indoor swimming pool, small gym, sauna
and steam room, tennis courts, snooker table, table football and giant chess. You can dip your toes in
Loch Ness or fish for free. The Boathouse Restaurant is in the grounds and the pretty village of
Fort Augustus, with its boat trips and restaurants, is just a 2 minute walk away. Open all year. Rates
from £500 per week. Short breaks available. Contact: Gary or Clare Lee. Tel: 01320 345155.
The Cottage at Broomhill, North Kessock, Near Inverness.
Just 5 minutes' drive from the A9 at the Tore roundabout, where roads take you
to Ullapool, the hills of Torridon and Skye, John o'Groats, Glen Affric and
Loch Ness, The Cottage at Broomhill provides a great base for touring and for a
range of outdoor activities. This 180-year-old traditional whitewashed cottage
stands in 1 acre of partly wooded grounds with a small stream and carefully
maintained gardens. The well appointed accommodation comprises a kitchen/dining
room with doors to the garden, a cosy sitting room with wood burner and a
piano, one double bedroom and a bathroom downstairs, an upstairs twin/double
bedroom, a WC and a third bedroom/office with a single bed. From
£375-£595 per week including provision of all bed linen, towels,
electricity and the first £15 of oil for the central heating. Wifi is
available. One well behaved pet welcome by arrangement. Sorry no smoking in the
cottage. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: The Cottage at Broomhill Web Page
Cottage of Aird, Old Edinburgh Road South, Inverness, IV2
6AR. Set in a rural location on the southern outskirts of Inverness with
views over fields and woodland, Cottage of Aird offers immaculately presented
accommodation for up to 7 guests in 3 bedrooms.
The property comprises a well
equipped kitchen/dining area leading out to picturesque private patio and
enclosed garden, a separate lounge with feature fireplace, comfortable leather
sofas, TV and DVD, a spacious master bedroom with queen size bed, built in
wardrobe, country views and TV/DVD player with iPod dock, one twin bedroom, a
room with a double bunk with single bunk overhead and a family bathroom.
Cottage of Aird is ideally located for visitors wanting to explore the Scottish
Highlands or people looking for a base while working in the city. Open all
year. Fully inclusive rates from £425-£680 per week or
£85-£180 per night. Contact Alison MacRae. Tel: 07549 479509.
Cottages & Castles Ltd. Inverness
and the surrounding areas is an ideal location for a holiday in the Highlands. Cottages & Castles
have a huge variety of cottages, large houses and castles of the highest quality ready for any self
catering holiday. We have properties sleeping from 4-21 guests. Inverness can be your gateway to the
Highlands with a whole host of exciting places to visit as well as a multitude of things to see and do.
With around 114 properties throughout the Inverness area we will have the perfect accommodation for
your self catering break.
WWW: Cottages and Castles Website
Eòlas Holiday Cottages, Near Struy, Strathglass.
Set in an elevated position above the River Beauly in an idyllic woodland
setting are Tigh-na-Bruaich and Fern Cottages.
Located near three of the most
beautiful Scottish Glens - Affric, Cannich and Strathfarrar - they have a sense
of remoteness, yet the cottages are still within easy reach of Inverness. Our
two cottages sit 60 metres apart within 4 acres of secluded woodland and
gardens. Tigh-na-Bruaich has been recently refurbished to a high standard and
can accommodate up to 6 people. Fern Cottage is bright and modern and offers
comfortable accommodation for up to 4 guests. Each cottage has its own patio
area and lovely views. There is a private parking area. Open all year. Please
check our website for rates and more details. Contact: Mary McDade. Tel: +44
(0) 1463 761 222.
Fuchsia Cottage, Fortrose
Harbour, Fortrose. A listed building situated within the Fortrose
Harbour Conservation Area, Fuchsia Cottage dates to around 1800.
southerly aspect, the cottage is adjacent to the beach and small harbour. It
has a small, enclosed rear garden which is formed within the walls of a former
smithy. Fuchsia Cottage provides accommodation for up to 5 guests in two
bedrooms - one a double, the other a twin with the addition of a z bed. It has
a fully modernised and well equipped kitchen, a sitting room with TV and
Freeview and a separate family room, plus a family bathroom. The property is
heated by electric storage heaters. It also has a traditional wood burning
stove and an open fire for extra warmth on chillier nights. Open all year.
Rates from £300 per week. Short breaks may be available. Sorry no pets.
Contact: Susan or Tony. Tel: 0121 353 7750.
Homes, Self Catering Scotland. Offering a variety of quality assured
self catering cottages, holiday homes, log cabins and apartments across the
Scottish Highlands, Gael Holiday Homes has over 70 properties in a choice of
locations, suitable for all party sizes. From Wildhaven Cottage, a large one
bedroomed cottage on a smallholding with free range poultry and livestock;
luxurious Braevellie Apartment, ideal for 4 and in a stunning Victorian Villa
conversion in the prime residential area of Crown, Inverness; Larchfield a 3
bedroom, spacious self catering modern house, in a peaceful and relaxing
picturesque setting close to Daviot; Kerrisdale, sleeping 6, and only a 5
minute walk from a spectacular beach and one of the best golf courses in the
world; all the way to Eaglestone, a luxurious holiday villa sleeping 8, with
many features such as indoor swimming pool and outdoor tennis court in a
country setting. Tel: 0844 310 00 77.
Highgarry Lodges and Cottage, Ardgarry Farm, Faichem,
Invergarry, PH35 4HG. STB 3 and 4 Star Self Catering. Our spacious,
comfortable Lodges are terraced into the hillside above Ardgarry Farm offering
panoramic views across the Glen to the surrounding mountains and pine forests.
Lodges have 3 bedrooms and a bathroom plus an open plan lounge/dining room and
well equipped kitchen. Well behaved pets are welcome. STB 4 Star Highgarry
Cottage was built in 1868 and is a charming property for 4. The well appointed
accommodation comprises a fully fitted kitchen/dining room, separate lounge,
one double bedroom, one twin and a family bathroom. All properties have
Satellite TV/DVD and free Wi-Fi, bed linen is provided and cots and high chairs
are supplied free of charge. There is a laundry and a drying room on site. Our
peaceful rural location makes an ideal base for a family holiday or a couple
looking to get away from it all, yet still wanting to be centrally placed for
the major tourist attractions in the area and for touring the Western
Highlands. We are a small working farm with a fine selection of friendly
animals all of which wander around freely. £335-£610 per week.
Contact: Jon & Joan Fleming. Tel; 44 (0)1809 501226 or 07745 056409.
Cottages and the Farmhouse, Rosemarkie, The Black Isle, IV10 8SL. With panoramic sea views all around and as
far as the eye can see, Hillockhead Holiday Cottages are situated on the Black Isle which
is renowned for it's scenic beauty and mild dry climate.
The area boasts pretty villages and lovely beaches just waiting to be discovered. A choice of 8 properties is available,
from charming one bedroom hideaways just for 2, to an historic stone built farmhouse
sleeping 9, with private enclosed gardens, hot tub and summerhouse. All are positioned to make the best of the wonderful views.
The Moray Firth is a haven for wildlife, birds, wild flowers and sea life, including Britain's largest school of
wild dolphins which can often be seen from the cottages. Rates from £380
to £1495 per week. Dogs welcome. Short breaks available. Contact: Peter or Michele Jansen. Tel: +44 (0)1381 621184.
Inverness Apartments & Cottages. Inverness Apartments
& Cottages offer a selection of luxury 1, 2, 3 & 4 bedroom properties
in attractive residential areas of Inverness, most within easy walking distance
of the city centre and on a bus route. All properties have parking and/or a
garden or patio. Choose from Wyvis or Courtyard with 1 double bedroom, Glen
View, Castlefield or New Cottage with 2 doubles, Golf View with 1 double and 1
twin, Culduthel or Old Cottage with 3 doubles or Stratherrick with 4 doubles.
All properties are finished and furnished to a high standard and have, additionally,
a fully fitted kitchen, a separate lounge, a dining area to either the kitchen or
lounge, or a separate dining room, a well appointed bathroom and offer free WiFi.
Fully inclusive rates from £146 for 2 days. For full details visit our website.
Contact Norman Cordiner. Tel: + 44 (0) 1463 236 060.
Inverness City Suites, Inverness.
Inverness City Suites, located in the heart of Inverness, offer a mixture of 1 and 2 bedroom
apartments and a luxurious self catering alternative to hotel accommodation.
Designed to provide a chic and
contemporary choice for visitors to Inverness, this latest addition to the
Highland accommodation scene offers the unique advantage that makes guests
feel as if they are staying in a high-end hotel with the added bonus of personal
space. The design and décor create a comfortable home from home atmosphere
that is perfect for couples, families, holiday makers or business and corporate
professionals looking for a short or extended stay. Each apartment is fully
equipped with Egyptian cotton bed linen, super-king or kingsize beds, luxury duvets,
en-suite bathrooms, plush kitchens, iPod docking stations and flat screen TVs, whilst
cleaning and maintenance is all part of the service. From £85 per apartment per
night. Tel: 01463 715218.
Kilcoy Chalets, Kilcoy, Tore, Muir of Ord, IV6 7SF. STB 3
Star Self Catering. High quality wooden chalets set in in their own peaceful,
well maintained garden in one of Scotland's most beautiful areas - The Black
Isle. Having been specifically designed with couples in mind, each chalet has
just one double bedroom, a shower room and a fully fitted kitchen/lounge.
Electric heating ensures cosy comfort across the seasons and standard equipment
even includes a washer/dryer should the weather catch you out. Kilcoy Chalets
are ideally located for sightseeing and touring both the north and west coasts
of Scotland or the Inverness and Loch Ness areas, or simply offer a great place
to put your feet up and get away from it all. Open end March to mid October.
Rates from £310-£430 per week. Short breaks available on request.
Contact: Lynda Thomson. Tel: +44 (0) 1463 741797.
Kiltearn Cottage, Near Alness.
Fabulously situated right above the Cromarty Firth, 16 miles north of
Inverness, and with breathtaking views across the water to the Black Isle
beyond, Kiltearn Cottage is as comfortable inside as its surroundings are
spectacular. And if this were not enough, it is also ideally placed for
exploring north to John O' Groats south to Loch Ness, and west to the north
west coast. The comfortably and attractively furnished accommodation comprises
a fully fitted kitchen, a separate dining room/sun room, a cosy lounge with
open fire, two spacious bedrooms - one a double, the other a twin - and a
family bathroom. Outside the cottage sits detached and alone in its own garden
high above the water line. Garden furniture is provided and you'll find this a
great place to sit and watch the world go by. Rates from £330-£495
per week. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Kiltearn Cottage Web Page
Kintore Cottage, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness. By the side of
the Caledonian canal in Fort Augustus, within walking distance of the village
shops, pubs and restaurants, Kintore Cottage is a traditional lock keeper's
cottage dating from around 1830. The accommodation, which is all at ground
floor level, comprises a spacious dining kitchen with all modern appliances and
French doors leading to an enclosed rear garden, a cosy sitting room with
lounge seating, TV, DVD player and wood burning stove, one double bedroom, one
twin room and a shower room. Outside is an outhouse with tumble dryer and ample
storage space. Parking is available to the rear of the property within the
enclosed rear garden which also has a barbecue, table and chairs. Open all
year. Rates from £300-£590 per week. Sorry no smoking and no pets.
We also have a cottage on Mull - see our entry for
Rowan Cottage. Contact Graham Kyle.
Tel: 0141 638 7856. Mobile: 07802 607708.
Lochletter Lodges, Balnain, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TJ. Our STB 3 Star Self Catering lodges
(photo on left) are only 10 minutes from Drumnadrochit, located in beautiful Glenurquhart, which
stretches from Loch Ness to Glen Affric. Set in a mature birch wood with no through traffic, the
lodges have an open-plan living area with fully fitted kitchen, dining area and a comfortable
lounge with TV, DVD and free WiFi. Bathrooms have either a separate shower, or shower over a bath.
Divach, Guisachan and Plodda lodge are 3-bedroom lodges (sleep 6). Glomach is a 2 bedroom lodge
(sleeps 4), also suitable for disabled persons. Lochletter Allt Lodge,
is a luxury, spacious, STB 4 Star, 3 bedroom lodge (photo on right). It sleeps up to 6 persons
with an open plan living/kitchen area with a wood stove and has a downstairs bathroom with a walk
in shower and a family bathroom upstairs with separate shower and a spa/whirlpool bath. The lodge
is well equipped and also has free WiFi. Allt Lodge has parking for a several cars. Open all year.
Rates: Lochletter Lodges from £240-£585 per week; Allt Lodge from £500-£1090 per week. Dogs welcome
in all properties (maximum 2). Contact Vincent or Claudia. Tel: +44 (0)1456 476313. Mobile: +44 (0)
WWW: Lochletter Lodges and Lochletter Allt Lodge
Tomich Holidays, Guisachan Farm, Tomich, By Beauly, IV4
7LY. STB 3 and 4 Star Self Catering. Set amid spectacular Highland
scenery, overlooking Glen Affric and close to Loch Ness, Tomich Holidays offer
family and pet friendly accommodation in cottages, woodland lodges and a
Victorian dairy. The Courtyard Cottages form part of an impressive Victorian
farm steading with a magnificent Clock Tower. These spacious properties sleep
up to 4 guests in 2 bedrooms. The Woodland Lodges sleep up to 6 guests in 3
bedrooms. They sit in natural birch woodland and have balconies which are ideal
for wildlife watching. The quaint Victorian Dairy Cottage is self-contained and
ideal for a family of 4. There is an indoor heated swimming pool on site plus
Wi-Fi hotspot, children's play area, games room, drying room and bike store
with bike hire. Open all year. Rates from £270-£720 per week. Short breaks
available. Contact Gina Francis. Tel: 01456 415332.
Wilderness Cottages - Self Catering at Loch Ness and throughout
Scotland. Many properties STB and Green Tourism Graded. Whether you're
looking for that romantic honeymoon destination, space to bring the family or
accommodation for a larger group, Wilderness Cottages has the property for you.
Choose from an excellent selection of charming private properties in this
magnificent landscape. Many cottages have views of Loch Ness, and some overlook
Loch Farraline and Loch Mhor, just 4 miles from Loch Ness. Properties are also
available at the Abbey in Fort Augustus on the banks of Loch Ness. Many other
properties including those on the west coast have sea views. Some have open
fires and all are highly appointed and have a welcoming 'home from home' feel.
Many properties are also pet friendly, so that special family member needn't be
left behind. Open all year. Properties sleep 2-22 guests. Contact: Wilderness
Cottages, Scotland. Tel: 01463 719219.
Woodlands Cottage, Near Invermoriston. Tucked away in the
middle of bluebell woods just one mile from the village of Invermoriston,
Woodlands Cottage enjoys a fairytale location to the west of Loch Ness. The
property can sleep up to five guests in two bedrooms and offers spacious
accommodation including a kitchen/dining room, separate sitting room and a
large outside entrance-room with furniture. Heating is by storage heaters, with
the addition of a wood burning stove in the kitchen and an open fire in the
sitting room. Bed linen is provided and towels may be hired. Woodlands Cottage
has private gardens extending to 2 acres and with a river flowing through it.
Fishing permits can be arranged. Garden furniture and a barbecue are provided.
There are hotels and shops close by and many places of interest just a short
drive away. From £325-£495 per week. Please note, Woodlands Cottage
is non smoking. Tel: +44 (0)1835 822277.
WWW: Woodlands Cottage Web Page
Other Self Catering Accommodation
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- 1 The Byre Marine Terrace, Cromarty, IV11 8YA.
- No 3 Tarrel Farm Cottages Portmahomack, IV20 1SL. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Achmony Holidays Achmony, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6UX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Ackron Self Catering Kinchyle Farm, Nairn, IV12 5NY.
- Aigas Holiday Cottages Mains of Aigas, By Beauly, IV4 7AD.
- Aldourie Castle Estate Loch Ness, Inverness, IV2 6EL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Auchnahillin Caravan & Camping Park Daviot East, Inverness, IV2 5XQ. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Balblair Cottages Balblair, Croy, Inverness, IV2 5PH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Balnagown Estates Kildary, IV18 0NU. STB 4-5 Star Self Catering.
- Bayview 28 Bayview Crescent, Cromarty, IV11 8YP.
- Beach View Links Place, Nairn, IV12 4NH.
- Bearnock Lodge Glen Urquhart, Inverness, IV63 6TN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Big Sky Lodges 14 Drynie Park, Muir of Ord, IV6 7RP.
- Binnilidh Mhor Dalchreichart, Glenmoriston, IV63 7YJ. STB 5 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Black Isle Cottage Newton, nr Tore, Dingwall, IV7 8AS.
- Boath Stables Nairn, IV12 5TE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Bon Accord Canalside, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BA.
- Borlum Farm Self Catering Cottages Borlum Farm, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6XN. STB 3-4 Star Self Catering.
- Bramble, Rowan and Willow Cottages Drumsmittal, North Kessock, IV1 1XF.
- The Brewers Cottage Tomich, Cannich, Beauly, IV4 7LY.
- Burnside and Mill Lodges Geddes, By Nairn, IV12 5SA. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Assisted wheelchair access.
- By the Bridge Apartments Bridge Street, Inverness, IV1 1HD.
- Canalside Cottage 12 Mid Street, Clachnaharry, Inverness, IV3 8RD.
- Castle Holiday Apartments The Old School, St Benedict's Abbey, Fort Augustus, PH32 4BJ.
- Cawdor Cottages Cawdor Estate Office, Cawdor, Nairn, IV12 5RE.
- City Centre Self Catering Crown Villa, 34 Union Road, Inverness, IV2 3JY.
- CKD Galbraith Cottages and Castles Holiday Accommodation. 45 Church Street, Inverness, IV1 1DR.
- Cottar House 2 Manse Road, Nairn, IV12 4RN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Clava Lodge Holiday Homes Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EJ.
- Cottar House Argathnie, 2 Manse Road, Nairn, IV12 4RN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Courtyard Cottages Lentran, By Inverness, IV3 8RL. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Cromarty National Trust for Scotland Holiday cottages and houses. Read our Feature about NTS Holiday Accommodation.
- Coul Beag Contin, IV14 9ES. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Culligran Cottages Glen Strathfarrar, Struy, Beauly, IV4 7JX. STB 2-3 Star Self Catering.
- The Dairy at Daviot Daviot Estate, Daviot, Inverness, IV2 5ER. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Dalvourn Holidays Inverarnie House, Inverarnie, Inverness, IV2 6XA. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Dolphin Bay Suites at the Old Ship Inn, Seafront, Ardersier, By Inverness, IV2 7QH. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Dolphin View Cottage 34 Shore Street, Nairn, IV12 4PX.
- Dolphin View Holiday Properties Sanbank Cottage, Portmahomack, By Tain, IV20 1YH.
- Dornoch Firth Caravan Park Meikle Ferry South, Tain, IV19 1JX. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Drovers Cottage Near Drumnadrochit.
- Druimorrin Caravans Orrin Bridge, Urray, By Muir of Ord, IV6 7UL.
- Dumore Caravan Holidays Dunmore House, Dunmore, Beauly.
- Dunlichity House - Tordarroch Wing Tordarroch, Farr, Inverness, IV2 6XF. STB 5 Star Self Catering.
- Easdale Kenneth Street, Inverness, IV3 5NR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Easter Dalziel Farmhouse Easter Dalziel Farm, Dalcross, Inverness, IV2 7JL.
- Ecosse Unique Holiday Cottages Unique country holiday cottages in stunning locations. All carefully selected and inspected to meet the highest standards.
- Faichemard Farm Self Catering Holidays Invergarry, PH35 4HG.
- Fishertown Highland Holiday House 63 Park Street, Nairn, IV12 4PW. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Flowerburn Holiday Homes Flowerburn, Rosemarkie, Fortrose, IV10 8SL.
- Fodderty Lodge Fodderty, By Dingwall, IV15 9UE.
- Fonthill King Street, Nairn, IV12 4DN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Garden Apartment 34 Ardconnel Street, Inverness, IV2 3EX. STB 4 Star Serviced Apartments.
- Glebe End Self Catering Wing 1 Glebe Road, Nairn, IV12 4ED. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- The Glen Mhor Apartments 8-15 Ness Bank, Inverness, IV2 4SG.
- Glenurquhart Lodges Glenurquhart, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TJ. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Hamilton Cottage 25 Arabella, By Tain, IV19 1QJ.
- Heathfield Lodges Heathfield Farm, Invergordon, IV18 0LN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Highfield Holiday Cottage Highfield, Portmahomack, IV20 1RE.
- Highland Club Scotland Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort Augustus.
- Highland Campervans 4-berth campervan rentals from the heart of the Highlands. Eilean Dubh, Culloden Moor, Inverness, IV2 5EE.
- Highland Lodges Kilfinnan, Near Invergarry, PH34 4EB. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Hill House Kerrow Farm, Cannich, Beauly, IV4 7NA.
- Invercannich Farm Cannich, Beauly, IV4 7LS. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Inverness Crown Apartments 8 Cawdor Road, Inverness, IV2 3NR. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Ivydene Holiday Cottage 19 Church Street, Cromarty, IV11 8XA.
- Kahu Retreat Spires Crescent, Nairn, IV12 5PZ.
- Linsmore Lodges Linsmore, Tor View, Contin, By Strathpeffer, IV14 9EE.
- Little Woodside Cottage Holidays Kilmuir, Inverness, IV1 3ZG.
- Lann Dearg Studios Dalcataig, Invermoriston, IV63 7YG. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Loch Ness Cottages Island Cottage, Inverfarigaig, Inverness, IV2 6XR. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Loch Ness Log Cabins Drummond Farm, Dores, IV2 6TX. STB 2 Star Self Catering.
- The Mews Apartment at Daviot Lodge Daviot, Inverness, IV2 5ER. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Mounteagle Estate Holidays Mounteagle, Fearn, Tain, IV20 1RP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Nairn Lochloy Holiday Park East Beach, Nairn, IV12 4PH. STB 4 Star Holiday Park.
- Ness Castle Lodges Dores Road, Inverness, IV2 6DH. STB 4-5 Star Self Catering.
- Ness Side Estate Dores Road, Inverness, IV2 6DH.
- The Old Mill Craskie Estate, Glencannich, Beauly IV4 7LX.
- The Old Mission Hall 69 Big Vennel, Cromarty, IV11 8XE.
- The Old Stables Corrimony, Glenurquhart, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6TW. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Ranch Chalet Park The Ranch, Delny, Invergordon, IV18-0LJ.
- Rathad an Drobhair Curin, Strathconon, Muir of Ord, IV6 7QG.
- Redburn Steading Belivat, Nairn, IV12 5JE. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Reelig Holiday Lettings Reelig Estate, Kirkhill, Inverness, IV5 7PP.
- Rillan Keepers Square, Balmacaan, Drumnadrochit, IV63 6UP. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Riverside Cottages by Loch Ness Farr, Inverness, IV2 6XB.
- Riverside Self Catering Apartment 41g Haugh Road, Inverness, IV2 4SD.
- Roebuck Cottage Bay Farm Cottages, Avoch, IV9 8RP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Rookery Nook 54 Culcabock Avenue, Inverness, IV2 3RQ. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Rose Cottage Inchvannie House, Fodderty, Strathpeffer, IV14 9AD. STB 3 Star Self Catering.
- Rowan Cottage 46 High Street, Rosemarkie, IV10 8UF.
- Seaboard Breaks Broomton Farmhouse, Balintore, Tain, IV20 1XN. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Seaview Apartment 4 Admiral Napier House, Marine Terrace, Cromarty, IV11 8WY.
- The Shepherds Cottage Fasnakyle, Glen Affric.
- St Trinneans Marine Road, Nairn, IV12 4EA.
- Swallow Cottage Bay Farm Cottages, Avoch, IV9 8RP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Tangusdale Holiday Cottage Mandally, Invergarry, PH35 4HP. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Tigh Na Coilltean Self Catering Cottage, Fort Augustus.
- Tomich Holidays Guisachan Farm, Tomich, By Beauly, IV4 7LY. STB 3 & 4 Star Self Catering.
- Waterside 65 Harbour Street, Nairn, IV12 4NX. STB 4 Star Self Catering.
- Wester Brae Highland Lodges Wester Brae, Culbokie, IV7 8JU. STB 4 Star Self Catering. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Whinstone Cottages Flowerburn Mains, Rosemarkie, Fortrose, IV10 8SJ. STB 3 & 4 Star Self Catering.