Darag Bed and Breakfast, Upper Carnoch, Glencoe, PH49 4HU. STB 3 Star
B&B. Set in a peaceful location with panoramic mountain views from all
rooms, An Darag offers the ideal Highland base. Whether for an activity break,
sight seeing in the Oban and Fort William areas or simply as a place to get
away from it all, you'll recieve a warm welcome and find a relaxed atmosphere
here. Guest accommodation is in a choice of double or twin rooms, all having
en-suite shower rooms, TVs and tea and coffee making facilities. Breakfast at
An Darag is a hearty affair and is served in the conservatory dining room. The
comfortable guest lounge has lovely views of the Pap of Glencoe,
Bidean nam Bian and Stob Coire nan Lochan. Browse Ronnie's library of climbing
books, or just relax and feast your eyes on the view. B&B is £30 per
person per night. Packed lunches are available. Contact Karin Rodger. Tel: +44
(0) 1855 811643. Check our availability calendar at:
Glencoe. With more history, drama and sheer natural ability to entertain than really seems
fair, Glencoe is without doubt one of the world's scenic highlights. This is an area
steeped in myth, legend and history, but it is also much, much more. The famous pass
is only the beginning. There are wonders to discover around every corner, in a landscape
of sheer beauty and breathtaking serenity. With each of the four seasons, new waves of colour wash
across the sharply steepening foothills up to the massive angular peaks that push into
an ever changing sky. Summer and winter alike, there is never a dull moment. Visit our
website to find out What's On, both outdoors and in, in Winter, Spring, Summer and Autumn. You'll find
a wide range of activities on offer from snow sports to guided walks, from scenic drives to photography,
plus a choice of places to stay and to eat and drink across the Glencoe and Loch Leven area.
Fern Villa Guest House, Loanfern, Ballachulish,
PH49 4JE. STB 3 Star Guest House. Just a few miles west of the spectacular Pass of Glencoe
and fifteen miles south of Fort William, Fern Villa is located in the pretty village
of Ballachulish and is an ideal base for exploring the Scottish Highlands. Enjoy a day
of walking straight from the door, or take your car and explore further afield. Fern
Villa offers a choice of 5 en-suite guest rooms including 3 doubles and 2 twins. All
the rooms have complimentary hot drink making facilities, with Fairtrade tea, coffee
and hot chocolate, hairdryer, alarm clock, colour television, free WiFi internet access
and cosy duck feather duvets. A hearty breakfast is served in the breakfast room each
morning and there is a separate guest lounge with views over the Ardgour Hills. An open
fire ensures a warm welcome on even the coldest of days. B&B
from £25 per person per night. Contact Catherine & David Susans. Tel: 01855 811 393.
Hostel & Alpine Bunkhouse, owned and run by outdoor
enthusiasts Keith and Davina Melton, is set in its own grounds at the foot of
dramatic Glencoe. Perfectly located for those seeking great value accommodation
and who want to explore the western Highlands, as
Go Glencoe they also offer guided trips into the
surrounding mountains, catering for all levels of fitness and experience.
Their communal-style Hostel and Alpine Bunkhouse offer great value accomodation
and are fantastic places to meet people. Individuals, families and groups are
welcome and you'll find there's a friendly and relaxed atmosphere in Scotland's
most famous glen. The Hostel is in the style of a traditional farmhouse, has 4
bedrooms and sleeps up to 24. The Alpine Lodge is a more recent conversion of an
original barn. It has 3 bedrooms and can sleep up to 16 guests. Warm comfy beds
have all bed linen provided free of charge, with each building having its own
communal kitchen, dining and relaxing areas and a drying room. Breakfast is
available to pre-book from April through October. Rates from £13 pppn. Full
weeks and block bookings welcome. Includes WiFi in public areas. Tel: 01855
Kings House Bunk House, Glencoe, PH49 4HY. Looking for a place to stay in Glencoe?
The Kings House Bunkhouse is home to 32 beds across 10 rooms available from only £20 per
person, per night. Rooms can sleep 2, 4 or 6 people so are ideal for travellers needing
a stopping off point or a base to explore. There is ample storage for bags and each bunk
also has a locker, reading light, power sockets, linen and towels. A small communal area
is available for socialising and there is also a separate drying room for boots and clothes.
The Way Inn Café offers all day dining from 7am to 11pm each day. Breakfast rolls, packed
lunches, sit-in lunches and dinners are all on the menu as well as a choice of beers, wines,
soft drinks and hot drinks. Open all year. Tel: 01855 851 259.
Strathassynt Guest House, Ballachulish, PH49 4JB. STB 3
Star Guest House. Set in the pretty Highland village of Ballachulish, near
Glencoe, Strathassynt Guest House offers a mixture of family, double, triple
and twin bedded guest rooms all with their own en-suite facilities. Single
occupancy is also available on request. All rooms have individually controlled
heating, TV with Freesat and DVD player, hairdryers and hospitality trays. Free
WiFi is available throughout the house. Relax with a drink, snack, book or DVD
movie which are all available from the comfortable guest lounge. A hearty
cooked breakfast is served each morning. There is a large car park, secure
bicycle storage and a purpose built drying room all available for guests. The
Guest House is centrally located in the village, opposite a lovely pub/bistro
and next to the Visitor Centre. Attractions in and around Glencoe, Fort
William, Oban, Skye, Mull, Loch Ness, Loch Lomond and many others are easily
accessible from here. B&B D/T En-Suite £20-£32 per person per
night. Contact Neil Campbell. Tel: +44 (0)1855 811261.
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Alltbeag Glencoe, PH49 4HN. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Allt-na-Leven B&B 23-24 Leven Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4RP. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Ardno House B&B Lettermore, Ballachulish, Glencoe, PH49 4JD. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Bealach House Salachan Glen, Duror, PA38 4BW. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Blackwater Hostel & Riverside Campsite Lab Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4SG. STB 4 Star Hostel.
- Callart View B&B Invercoe, Glencoe, PH49 4HP. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Camus House Lochside Lodge Onich, Fort William, PH33 6RY. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Corran Bunkhouse South Corran, Onich, Fort William, PH33 6SE.
- Craiglinnhe House Lettermore, Ballachulish, PH49 4JD. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Creag Mhor Lodge North Ballachulish, Onich, PH33 6RY. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Cuildorag House Vegetarian B&B Onich, PH33 6SD.
- Dunire Guest House Glencoe, Ballachulish, PH49 4HS. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Edencoille Garbhein Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4SE. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Forest View B&B 24 Wades Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4QX. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Glencoe Youth Hostel Glencoe PH49 4HX. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- Glendevin Righ Crescent, Inchree, Onich, PH33 6SG. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Highland Getaway Accommodation 26/28 Leven Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4RP. STB 3 Star Restaurant with Rooms.
- Highland View B&B Creag Dhu House, North Ballachulish, PH33 6RY. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Lyn Leven Guest House West Laroch, Ballachulish, PH49 4JP. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Pineapple House Duror, Appin, PA38 4BP. STB and AA 4 Star Guest House.
- Scorrybreac Guest House Glencoe, PH49 4HT. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Scotland's Best B&Bs Quality assured 4 and 5 Star Scottish Bed & Breakfast homes.
- Signal Rock Cottage B&B Torren, Glencoe, Ballachulish, PH49 4HX.
- The Strath Lodge Glencoe, PH49 4HX.
- Strathassynt Guest House Loan Fern, Ballachulish, PH49 4JB.
- Tigh na Cheo Guest House Garbhein Road, Kinlochleven, PH50 4SE. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Tigh na Eilidh B&B Duror, PA38 4BW.
- Tom na Creige B&B Onich, North Ballachulish, PH33 6RY. STB 3 Star B&B.