Bydand B&B, Dulnain Bridge, PH26 3LU.
STB 5 Star B&B. Nestled deep in the heart of the Cairngorm National Park, Bydand B&B
is in an idyllic location,
surrounded by woodland with the most
magical views of the spectacular Cairngorm mountains. Individually designed, Bydand
offers the ultimate accommodation and hospitality where guests can escape from the stress
of daily life. We have two en-suite guest bedrooms. Cairngorm View is light and spacious,
with a kingsize bed, contemporary shower room with walk in power shower and a separate
dressing room with fridge with chilled bottle water and milk, iron and hairdryer and
a Nespresso coffee maker. Woodland View has the Wow! factor. It boasts a bathroom with
luxurious modern slipper bath, walk in power shower and under floor heating and offers
a full range of facilities including flat screen TV, Wi-Fi, Bose Bluetooth Dock, Arran
Aromatics toiletries, fluffy towels, dressing gowns and slippers. Our lounge, and snug
provide the perfect opportunity to relax and our hearty breakfast is served in the dining
area overlooking the garden. Open all year. B&B from £110 per room. Tel: +44 (0)
1479 851 262. Mobile: +44 (0)7974 691 623.
Crubenbeg House, Falls of Truim, By Newtonmore, PH20 1BE.
STB 4 Star Gold Guest House and Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence with
Category 1 disabled access. Crubenbeg's a relaxing country haven, in stunning
surroundings, easy to get to and ideally located at the heart of this
marvellous area. Delightful, spacious bedrooms, a splendid lounge, crackling
fire, great wines, beer, malts and a warm welcome all ensure you'll enjoy your
stay to the full. Then there are our breakfasts. Irene's home-baked breads,
muesli, cereals, fresh fruit, yoghurts, free-range eggs, kippers, local
sausages, haggis, black pudding, pancakes and more. Great vegetarian choices
too! Irene also offers excellent, 2-course home-cooked evening meals, 5 nights
a week, most months of the year - special dietary needs are no problem. We have
Category One facilities for guests with special needs, a drying room, secure
storage for skis, bikes and equipment and ample parking too. There's free WiFi
and packed lunches, flasks, maps etc. Well-behaved dogs are welcome. We are
"smoke-free" and we also ask that our public areas are "mobile phone and
laptop-free zones". Open all year. B&B S £40-£47.50, D/T
£32.50-£45. All prices are per person per night. Special Value
Breaks available. Contact John and Irene England. Tel: 01540 673300.
Dulaig, Seafield Avenue, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JF. AA & STB 5 Gold
Star B&B. GTBS Gold Award. Michelin and Good Hotel Guide. Located in 1.5
acres of private gardens only a few minutes' walk from the centre of
Grantown-on-Spey, The Dulaig offers luxury bed and breakfast accommodation that
is perfect for a romantic getaway, as a base for touring the Highlands or for
an activity break, or for simply chilling out and unwinding. Accommodation is
in a choice of three beautifully-appointed bedrooms with superb en suites,
views over the garden and wonderfully comfortable large beds. All are furnished
with fine linens and antiques, a range of thoughtful extras and have daily
visits from the resident Cake Fairy. Other facilities include an elegant
drawing room with a log fire on chilly evenings, delightful gardens, extensive
private parking, a garage for motor bikes and cycles, drying facilities and
free Wi-Fi. Open all year. B&B S from £125, D/T £165. Rates are
per room per night and include The Dulaig's award-winning breakfasts. Contact
Carol and Gordon Bulloch. Tel: +44 (0)1479 872065.
Fraoch Lodge, Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BN.
Green Tourism Gold Award Winner. Taste Our Best award from Visit Scotland.
Crossing the boundaries between a hostel and a B&B, Fraoch Lodge offers
comfortable accommodation in one of 6 twin rooms. Each room has its own hand
basin and there is a 1:4 toilet and shower ratio. Guests are greeted with a
drink on arrival and our nightly rate includes a light breakfast. Groups can be
fully catered for or, alternatively, guests have access to a kitchen for
preparing snacks and drinks as required: tea and coffee is provided. There is a
comfortable lounge with an open fire. Andrew, a mountaineering instructor, runs
specialist courses and is always on hand to provide information on conditions
and local route advice. Fraoch Lodge has a drying room and bike storage is
available. Open all year. B&B T from £21-£23 per person per
night. Upgrade to a full breakfast for £3. Dinner is £14-£18
per person. A packed lunch is £5. Contact: Andrew or Rebecca. Tel: 01479
the Cairngorms, Glenlivet Estate Office, Main Street, Tomintoul, AB37 9ET. Escape to Glenlivet
and enjoy the wide open spaces, peace and freedom in this quiet corner of the Cairngorms National Park.
A wide range of quality accommodation is available to suit all budgets and tastes. Whether you choose
a hotel, B&B, self-catering holiday cottage, or hostel, you are sure to find a warm Scottish welcome in
Glenlivet and Tomintoul. There are over a hundred miles of waymarked trails offering superb walking and
cycling opportunities for all abilities including the purpose built mountain biking tracks on Carn Daimh.
Wildlife is abundant with many species of bird and Scottish mammals resident in the area. Glenlivet is
situated in the very heart of Speyside's Malt Whisky country, where visitors can discover the fascinating
history of whisky and visit distilleries in the area. Tel: 01479 870070.
Strathallan House, Grant Road, Grantown on Spey, PH26
3LD. STB 4 Star B&B. Strathallan Guest House offers bed and
breakfast accommodation in Grantown on Spey, a charming little town and the
perfect base from which to explore the Scottish Highlands. Nestled in the
Cairngorms National Park and only 20 minutes' drive away from the popular
skiing resort of Aviemore and the magnificent Cairngorm mountain range,
Strathallan is a charming villa which has been lovingly restored whilst
retaining lots of Victorian features. Accommodation is in one of five
individually designed, luxurious bedrooms, all with newly fitted en-suite
bathrooms and comfortable beds. There is ample guest parking, free Wi-Fi
throughout the property and a lovely guest lounge. A hearty, home cooked
breakfast is served each morning using local produce, including eggs from the
house chickens. Packed lunches are available and guests will also be served
Isla's delicious shortbread, made to a family recipe dating from 1908. Open all
year. B&B from £35 per person per night, based on 2 people sharing.
One room is available for single occupancy. Contact Isla and Spencer Game. Tel:
Other Guest Houses, B&Bs and Hostels
- Know of a link that should be here? Please let us know.
Found a broken or misdirected link? Please report it.
Want to upgrade to a Photo Entry? See this page.
Want to know what the STB gradings mean? See here.
- Abernethy Bunkhouses Offering custom built accommodation for groups of 6-25. Station Road, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DN. STB 2 Star Group Accommodation.
- An Sealgair B&B An-sealgair, Station Road, Carrbridge, PH23 3AN.
- Ardconnel House Woodlands Terrace, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JU. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Arden House Newtonmore Road, Kingussie, PH21 1HE. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Ardlogie Guest House Dalfaber Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PU. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Ard-na-Coille Kingussie Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AY. STB 5 Star Guest House.
- Ardselma B&B The Crescent, Kingussie, PH21 1JZ. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Aviemore Youth Hostel 25 Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1PF. STB 4 Star Hostel. Assisted wheelchair access.
- Badaguish Centre Aviemore, PH22 1AD.
- Badenoch Christian Centre The Brae, Kincraig, Kingussie, PH21 1QD.
- Braeriach Guest House Kincraig, By Kingussie, PH21 1QA. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Brooklynn Guest House Grant Road, Grantown on Spey, Moray, PH26 3LA. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Cairngorm Lodge (Loch Morlich) Youth Hostel Glenmore, Aviemore, PH22 1QY. STB 4 Star Hostel. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Carn Mhor The Shieling, Aviemore, PH22 1QD. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Carrmoor Guest House Carr Road, Carrbridge, PH23 3AD. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Clune House B&B Main Street, Newtonmore, PH20 1DR. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Coig na Shee Guest House Fort William Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1DG. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Coire Choille B&B Lettoch Road, Nethy Bridge, PH25 3DY. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Craigellachie Guest House Main Street, Carrbridge, PH23 3AS. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Craigerne House Hotel Golf Course Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AT.
- The Cross Tweed Mill Brae, Ardbroilach Road, Kingussie, PH21 1LB. AA 5 Star Restaurant with Rooms.
- Docharn Lodge Guest House Boat of Garten, PH24 3BT.
- Dunallan House Woodside Avenue, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JN. STB 4 Star Guest House. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Dunroamin B&B Craignagower Avenue, Aviemore. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Eriskay Craig Na Gower Avenue, Aviemore, PH22 1RW. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Failte B&B Cromdale, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3LW. STB 3 Star B&B.
- Garden Park Guest House Woodside Avenue, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JN. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- The Garden Suite B&B 115 Dalnabay, Silverglades, Aviemore, PH22 1TA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Glenfeshie Hostel Kingussie, PH21 1NH.
- Glengarry B&B East Terrace, Kingussie, PH21 1JS. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Greenfield Croft Insh, By Kingussie, PH21 1NT.
- Greenways B&B Golf Course Road, Newtonmore, PH20 1AT. STB 4 Star B&B.
- The Hermitage Guest House Spey Street, Kingussie, PH21 1HN. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Insh Hall Lodge Kincraig, By Kingussie, PH21 1NU.
- Junipers Guest House 5 Dellmhor, Aviemore, PH22 1QW. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Kinross House Woodside Avenue, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JR. STB 4 Star Guest House. Access for visitors with mobility difficulties.
- Lodge B&B Dulnain Bridge, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3NU.
- MacKenzies Highland Inn 125 Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1RL.
- March House Lagganlia, Feshiebridge, Kincraig, PH21 1NG.
- Moorfield House Deshar Road, Boat of Garten, PH24 3BN. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Netherfield B&B Dulnain Bridge, PH26 3PA. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Newtonmore Hostel Craigellachie House, Main Street, Newtonmore, PH20 1DA. STB 3 Star Hostel.
- The Old Minister's House Rothiemurchus, Aviemore, PH22 1QH. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- The Park Guest House 131 Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1RL.
- Parkburn Guest House High Street, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3EN. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Pottery Bunkhouse Caoldair Pottery, Laggan Bridge, PH20 1BT.
- Ravenscraig Guest House Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1RP. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Rosegrove Guest House Skye of Curr, Dulnain Bridge, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3PA. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Rossmor Guest House Woodlands Terrace, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3JU. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- The Rumblie Gergask Avenue, Laggan, PH20 1AH. STB 4 Star Guest House.
- Ruthven House Kingussie, PH21 1NR. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Slemish Guest House Dunbarry Road, Kingussie, PH21 1JN. STB 4 Gold Star B&B.
- Vermont Guest House Grampian Road, Aviemore, PH22 1RP. STB 3 Star Guest House.
- Waverley Villa B&B High Street, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3EW.
- Westhaven B&B South Street, Grantown-on-Spey, PH26 3HZ. STB 4 Star B&B.
- Willowbank Guest House High Street, Grantown on Spey, PH26 3EN. STB 3 Star Guest House.